Score: 4.26 Votes: 35
rate this

Lindy-Ross' Random Celebrity/Pseudo-Celebrity Post Thread

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 12 years ago Views: 112.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59

Lvl 59
More Winnie Cooper from the Wonder Years, all growns up.

Lvl 59
And more Jenny McAutism. Not sure how her pictures keep getting into my folder. I blame drunken elves that download things while I'm sleeping.

Lvl 59
Lvl 59
And here are some pictures of Ashley Greene for your viewing pleasures.

jenngurl23, FREEBIRD69 find this awesome.
Lvl 59
Here's the neighbor girl from that tv show "The Big Bang Theory" which is supposedly a comedy, but I watched it once and, well, I guess that episode they left out all the funny parts and just used some caricatures of what people think nerds are supposed to be like or something. It's really horrible, is what I'm saying. Anyway, here's Kaley Cuoco or something.

jenngurl23, FREEBIRD69 find this awesome.
Lvl 59
And here's a scene from the Total Recall remake. Glad they stayed true to the original.

And a couple pictures of Megan Fox, just because.

FREEBIRD69 finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
So here's like an internet post version of a mixtape. Just a mashup of babes.

Jennifer Morrison (Cameron on House M.D.)

Petra Nemcova in a see-through-ish thing.

Then three pictures of Avril Lavigne without a bra, but with a douchebag.

And then the rest are of a busty natalie portman filming scenes for a movie or some garbage.

Lvl 59
So this exists: Kate Upton topless getting sprayed by a hose.

Also, I'd like to point out that like 2 months ago Megan Fox had a baby. And now looks like this. Most women don't look like that and have never had babies, and they disappoint me - each and every single one of them.

* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
I'd like to point out that like 2 months ago Megan Fox had a baby..

DAYAMM !!!
Lvl 59
Hey, check it out, here are a couple gifs:

Marilyn Monroe:

Helen Hunt:

Lvl 59
Hey look, Eva Longoria's ass:

Lvl 26
Well - Her tits did change a bit since then !!!
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
Did you guys know that Demi Moore was in Penthouse back in the early 80s? Yes, she was. Here is some photographic proof. She's pictured here with her pet chinchilla.

[Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Lin k][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][Link][L ink][Link][Link]
Lvl 59
Hey, check it out, Jennifer Morrison posed naked in Allure magazine! (Cameron from the TV show House)

I'll probably edit this if I find a better version of that pic, but it's not a bad start.
Lvl 38
Man that Gina Carano is a piece or art!!!
Lvl 23
This thread is a piece of art Sir Lindros. Amazingly witty commentary for an ex-hockey star who took on too many pucks to the head but I digress. I noted all the pics of Kate "flapjack tits" Upton here and I am willing to bet she is going to out Simpson Jessica in a few years. Pity, waste of a nice pretty face. Mila Kunis....hot, Jennifer Anniston....hot, Megan Fox....hot, and Kate Beckinsdale..definitely hot. For my money and age, Susan Sarandon was one of the hottest and sexiest women to grace Hollywood in the last 30 years. Totally underrated on the list of all time greats. Just think White Palace and Bull Durham. Nuff said.....
Lvl 59
Yeah, Allen, Kate has a thick body and seeing as she's like 20, that's.....not going to end well. Unless you love french fries and guacamole, in which case, I'm sure everything will end up just fine for her. I mean, there are lots of worse things than being a slightly obese, yet very very rich and famous woman with giant boobs.

And, speaking of her, here she is naked on a horse. Of course, the best bits are censored because "reputable" sites like Youtube are run by goddamn puritans, but whatever.

[youtube]WbqOvqq8g_o[/youtube]

And since I'm posting things about Kate Upton, here's a thing where she spins around with nothing but painted-on clothing. Which isn't really clothing at all, when you think about it.

* This post has been modified : 10 years ago
Lvl 19
That chick is thick !

(This girl will pass.)
Lvl 59
Ok, I'm going to try something here, and i'm not sure if it'll work, but that's okay if it doesn't.

For whatever godforsaken reason, I had a folder with dozens of Jennifer Aniston gifs from the show Friends. They were all of a really high quality, and very large file sizes. This makes them difficult to post here. But in the spirit of sharing (let's call it Christmas in July (almost)) I've decided that I'll try to share them with you guys, if you really want 'em. There are like 65 or so in this zip file I created, at a total of nearly one gigabyte.

I took a few and really shrunk them down so that you'd have an idea of the kind of things you'd be downloading if you did decide to download this gigantor file. They like these, but only more numerous and a lot bigger:

Lvl 59
Oh, it also includes these gifs from that movie Wunderlust. Again, the zipped versions are much larger:

[edit]I've decided against sharing the whole link publicly. But if you want it, I'll send it to you via PM, so just shoot me a message asking for the DL link and I'll send it to you that way
  • Goto: