Score: 4.26 Votes: 35
rate this

Lindy-Ross' Random Celebrity/Pseudo-Celebrity Post Thread

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 12 years ago Views: 112.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
I would assume that her nipples chafe easily when she's wearing a shirt, so it's probably just more comfortable for her to just whip em out.

Kaley Cuoco. She's the next-door neighbor on "The Big Bang Theory" show, which is billed as a comedy, but if you've ever watched it you would know it's nothing of the sort. It's like the television equivalent of trying to kill yourself by holding your breath. But hey, at least you can see through her shirt in these pics, amirite?!

Next up on the smorgasbord is Ashley Greene, with an extra E, for added Sexeee. Here she's surfing with some blonde guy on human growth hormone and losing his hair. (I not jelly, not jelly at all)

Lvl 59
Lvl 59

Ande thene thesee Ashleyee Greene picturese appeare toe bee frome somee magazinee shoote.

Feel free to read the article too. If you can read Spanish or Portuguese whatever that is.

Lvl 59
Kate Upton, who will turn into the present day version of Christina Aguilera within like 5 years. I can nearly see the fat cells through her skin just saying, "PLEASE GIVE ME JUST ONE MORE CHEESEBURGER, KATE! JUST ONE MORE! AND ANOTHER AFTER THAT. WITH A LARGE COKE! AND A PIECE OF DELICIOUS APPLE PIE"

But for now, enjoy the bewbs, I guess.

Lvl 59
Good news, we're getting to the bottom of this folder. These are the last still-images not in a sub-folder. There are a handful of .gifs which I may or may not post depending upon how I feel about it in like 5 minutes, and a few sub-folders that are sort of semi-organized, so this should be the last of the completely random pictures for now...

Singer Christina Milian. I think she sings that song where you can hear the heels clicking in the beginning.

Carmen Electra. Still alive. Who knew?

This is like from 1953. Megan Fox.

Mila Kunis, in front of a pool. Careful Mila, don't want to let Ashton get too close, he'll probably drown because, let's face it, he's not bright enough to learn how to swim.

FREEBIRD69 finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
Like I said, my folder is getting down to gifs and such now.

Here's a Kate Upton one.

Or two.

And Charlize Theron after getting fuxxxed by The Devil. Seriously.

Lvl 59
And, Diora Baird makes an appearance. She's hotter than anyone you've ever seen. This isn't really debatable. Super, super hot. She'd totally be atop the Slammy List if I were to redo that now.

Unfortunately, she got knocked up not too long ago, so that's kind of a bummer, but still, super, super hot.

Lvl 59
A few more Diora.

Like I said, knocked up now:

Lvl 59
And Diora gifs. Large ones. Like 60 megs total.

Here's a preview:

Lvl 59
Remember when Jennifer Love Hewitt was skinny and all? Looking back, she's always been a terrible actress, hasn't she?

Elizabeth Shue gets sexually assaulted by an invisible person. Kinda concerning, you guys. When a dame is having a snooze, you gotta respect that, even if you're transparent, you know?

I bet you didn't expect to see me posting gifs of Jim Carey in here did you? Well, I'm full of surprises. Also, a particular part of Shannon Whirry's body is in these gifs too.

And Natasha Henstridge's alien boobies from Species 2.

Lvl 59
Hayden getting jerking the shaft....

...and then taking the big load all over her face...

More JLH being stupid. With stupid head jerkface Tyra Banks. Blah.

Rosie Jones. English model with big old sweater hams. Not bad lookin, ya know?

Lvl 59
More Kate Upton, who, if you're interested, is dating Justin Verlander, last year's MLB MVP/Cy Young award winner who will probably throw a baseball 100 mph at your ballsack if you try to take her chubby ass from him.

Lvl 59
Here's Joanna Krupa who is apparently some sort of actress, although a quick look at her IMDB page reveals that she's not in, uh, high demand. Hasn't really been in anything since 2010, and hasn't been in anything anyone other than her mother has heard of since she played "Friend at Leo's Party" in the original remake (lol oxymoron) of Planet of the Apes in 2001. She was also a Juggy Dancer on "The Man Show," which is apparently a thing that existed.

Anyway, if you're wondering why I decided to post pictures of her, you probably need to get your eyes or your monitor checked. Should be fairly obvious.

Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59

And since this last little bit is taking up a whole post but I can fit more into it, here's some Jenny McCarthy gifs. (Vaccines work and she is stupid. Let's just remember that before we ogle her)

Lvl 59
Here are some gifs of Kat Dennings and her monstrous bewbs. Like many other pictures I've posted, I don't find her all that hot, but whatevs.

Lvl 59
Did you guys know that Helen Hunt went all full clam-al nudity in her most recent role?

Yeah, she did. I mean, she's old and stuff, but the point of this thread is naked-ish celebs, and she's a celeb, and naked-ish, so I gotta post it. It's in my contract.

• Goto: