Score: 4.26 Votes: 35
rate this

Lindy-Ross' Random Celebrity/Pseudo-Celebrity Post Thread

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 12 years ago Views: 112.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Also, since I'm already in that folder of the female Iggy Pop look-a-like, I might as well post this handful of pictures of her so I can delete that folder and be done with it.

TheOnlyBiff finds this awesome.
Lvl 59

And then there's whatever this is:

And we're done. If you thought any of those were hot, I'd blame photoshop or your ophthalmologist for not upping your prescription.
MeatU2 finds this awesome.
I've never thought she was hideous or anything, but not like super amazing. However, I would like to see her freakishly long nipples.
Lvl 59
Well, really, who wouldn't like to see that? You don't have to find someone attractive to want to see what their famous nipples look like.
Lvl 59
So, that got me thinking, can I help my buddy SP out with some Aniston nip pics? Well, maybe. There are a couple that exist that are of unknown validity, and then a few see-through shots.

First, the unverifiables:

There's this, which is supposedly an out-take from that movie she made with Vince Vaughn:

And then there are these, which were supposedly taken years ago by some paparazzi that caught her and Bard Pitt on vacation:

Are those real? I don't know. But they could be, and the nipplage looks mighty impressive, even for a blah girl like Jen.
FREEBIRD69 finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
And then we've got a few see-through type things, which you can use to compare/contrast the above photos. I'll let everyone do their own forensic analysis, and just go ahead and post the pictures.

(I'm posting links to the full pictures so that you can click on that and get the full zoom for your investigative techniques as some of these pictures are quite high resolution)

Lvl 59
Okay, I lied. I'll post some forensic shots too. I didn't do these, the internet did. But I found them, and have them handy, so might as well post them for all to see.

enhance. ENHANCE enhance! ENHANCE! ENHANCE!

I don't know which are real and which are not, and which have been airbrushed/photoshopped and which have not...however I will say that girl obviously has some serious nipples and/or doesn't like to wear bras because they are always popping out. Also...I have a new admiration for her boobs.
Lvl 59
Well, the last two, including the one that is changing colors, are obviously shooped. The first two where she's completely topless...well...I really don't know.

And there are two issues with Ms. Aniston here, I think. One is that she's a celebrity and as a celebrity you're goign to have like eleventy-billion pictures taken of you. As it happens, a good number of those pictures are going to be in clothes in which a bra is...inconvenient or inappropriate. Secondly, I think her nipples may have such super powers as to stand on display despite a bra's attempt to restrain them. So, when you consider how many pictures of her there are, and the percentage in which those things happen, nipplage is inevitable, I think.

If you are a celebrity with prominent nipples, it's highly likely we'll have evidence of it.

Wow, this is a really weird conversation.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
Wow, this is a really weird conversation.

Weird... no.

Scientific...er, no, not really.

But certainly worthwhile.
Even in Friends and various movies her nipples should have their own place in the credits.
Lvl 59
Well, yes, I agree. Furthermore, I think her nipples should come before she does in the credits, because, well, they do their job better than she does hers.

This is the scene in friends where she takes off her bra in the scene. It's really something, and probably one of the more famous scenes her nipples star in. Also, these gifs are in that ZIP file I talked about before that's available to people who ask via PM.

(I initially linked more, but removed them because I don't want to fuck people over with 30+ megs worth of gifs in one post)
Ausscotchy99 finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
Hey look, here's Courtney Stodden's boobs:

Lvl 19
omg what a fantastic thread!!! Totally agree with Diora Baird... saw her in playboy a few years ago.... sexiest girl around.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
Hey look, here's Courtney Stodden]

Who?
Lvl 4
Well gosh, these are all wonderful to behold and the snarky comments only add to the enjoyment. Thanks man!
Lvl 9
OK, Eric Stolz from Mask almost made me do a spit take with my coffee !!! too damn funny, many thanks
Lvl 59
Did you watch the Emmy's last night? No? Well then you missed Tina Fey's nipple. It won in the "Best Supporting Nipple Onstage" category.

The still version:

Lvl 4
Then there was something worth watching on Prime Time after all.
Lvl 59
Hey, remember that Wonder Woman show from sometime before I was born? Yeah, I don't, because, well, I wasn't born. But I've seen clips of her running and her boobies bouncing and stuff on the show.

Anyway, here are her boobs, all uncovered and whatnot.

• Goto: