Score: 4.43 Votes: 21
rate this

I Cannot Fucking Stand It When..

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 16 years ago Views: 25.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
someone being a hypocrite. plain and simple
Lvl 6
Until just recently, people on cell phones while driving turned me into a raving fanatical lunatic. Recent legislature banning cell phone use while operating a motor vehicle has denied me my venting outlet, but I realized very quickly that I FUCKING hate people that don't use highway on ramps to speed up to the flow of traffic just as much as those fucking cell phone talking assholes.

Tommorrow I'll let you know what I really feel!
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Safecopy
I FUCKING hate people that don't use highway on ramps to speed up to the flow of traffic just as much as those fucking cell phone talking assholes.

Tommorrow I'll let you know what I really feel!

I salute you

I almost got smashed today because the #@* in front of me hit his brakes for no reason after A Sloooow attempt at merging !

(can't wait to hear the rest of your story)
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I can't stand it when people with the smallest little bit of authority act like total cocksuckers for no reason.

My mom got a DVD for Christmas, and when she opened it, there was nothing inside. So we went back to Wal Mart, and I started to explain the situation, and this fat old cunt behind the counter started getting all sassy. "We can't take that back if it's open." then I explained that..it was sealed, and then there was nothing in it, so it's a manufacturing issue. Then, like the borderline retard she is, she points at a sign that says "no returns on opened CD/DVDs"..or whatever that sign says.

My response "Unlike yourself, I am not a retard and can read fairly well, maybe instead of pointing at signs like a chimp, you do your job?"

My mom starts getting all pissy, like I should just let it go..then before bitchy manager even had a chance to come back at me, I was like "Can I see your manager please."..

Then she was like "I am the manager."

Then I was like "Ohh, the manager of the Wal Mart electronics department, amazing, YOUR BOSS PLEASE."

Then someone who isn't a fucktard came along, I explained the situation and walked away with a brand new copy of Julie and Julia that I'll never watch as long as I live. VICTORY IS MINE JACKASSES I CANNOT STAND.

That is the third time I've had to argue with someone that works in the fucking Wal Mart electronics department, pretty much all the arguments are the exact same as well.
Brother Honda, you obviously don't live in Oshawa / Whitby area because you actually mentioned that you got to deal with someone that wasn't a fucktard. Everyone of those Almighty Wal-Mart electronics staff I have had to deal with, seem to possess IQ's matching that of goldfish. `Fortunately , because of a imposing, intimidating physique, I rarely have to listen to ignorant fucking pinheads, but to consistently have to deal with people that cannot string together any sort of common sense is mind boggling.
They must be illegal immigrant's from Newfoundland. they can't be Canadians
Lvl 4
Political correctness is the bane of my life. I am not sexist, I am not racist, I am not homophobic, I work for a living, get paid and enjoy the money I earn by working hard and playing hard.

Barring law, when did we ( I ) ever give the right to anyone else telling us what to do, what to say or how to behave. e.g.

Tom & Jerry too violent - must make less violent! - It's a fuckin cartoon!
Banning kids playing conkers - It's only been going on for centuries!
Hospitals now calling patients...clients - WTF!
Driver in Scotland fined for blowing his nose while stationary with handbrake on! - You couldn't make it up!
And the slow fat kids that lose on school sports days (if they hold them) are referred to as...."deferred winners"

And relax!
Lvl 35
I hate it when someone starts talking to me when i obviously don't give a shit
I can't stand people who give up without a fuckin' fight!!!
I can't stand people who give up without a fuckin' fight!!!
Lvl 7
I hate it when you're taking a piss at a urinal and some guy stands at the one next to you when the rest are empty...

When you walk into someone, then you move to the side, but they move to the same side x 5 and then they say "You should've just asked if you wanted to dance" - I DONT want to dance, I just want to get past your face.

I just had a sick burp - I hate them also.
Lvl 23
I can't fuckin stand seeing the same dumbass post "another idiot with the gang signs" in the babe comments to pics like this:

At these foolish males that wear their jeans hanging down and exposing their boxers/ass. What a pathetic style.
Lvl 23
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk[/youtube]
Lvl 12
girls that post unclear of fuzzy photos on this site.

Also hot girls that take self shots. You know that you are hot and could have someone take a lot better photo of you then some fuzzy self shot.
Lvl 23
I cannot fucking stand it when... people don't know how to use then & than the right way.
Lvl 12
I hate people that correct me in witch case I am wright.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by kungpow88

I hate people that correct me in witch case I am wright.

Are you fucking with me right now?

Lvl 4
i cant stand it when someone in politics, move there lips, you know they are lying. Just tell the truth.
Lvl 12
yeah, just fuck'n w/ya
Lvl 26
I live in Los Angeles. I cannot stand people that drive too slow and/or do not observe the rules of the road (like cutting off drivers, blocking traffic). Furthermore, it's still an issue that there are unlicensed and un insured drivers on our roads....I have to pay more in insurance to protect myself against those people.
Lvl 28
People that live in Los Angeles.

• Goto: