Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

Deadly Radiation, Poop Phones and Florida Zombies S.P.A.M

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 11 years ago Views: 17.1K
  • Goto:
i always wake up so early when i dont have to...
fuck them...
and here i thought it was just the ATO (australian taxation office)

bastards..how am i supposed to fucking pay $1800 a month extra in tax, on top of paying my mortgage and day to day expenses??
i get it, i didnt pay enough tax, but fuck.....let me pay it in a reasonable manner..
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

does the IRS in the US have the authority to raid your bank accounts to collect unpaid taxes if you refuse or say are unable to pay them??

just curious..

yes they can actually. if you don't owe a ridiculous amount what they'll do is take the money you would get back when you file your taxes until it's paid off. they also will work with you to make payment arrangements.

if you don't get money returned to you every year (meaning you owe yearly) or just dont even file taxes they can garnish your wages through your employer.

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=108341,00.html
Lvl 24
Quote:

fuck them...

bastards..how am i supposed to fucking pay $1800 a month extra in tax, on top of paying my mortgage and day to day expenses??
i get it, i didnt pay enough tax, but fuck.....let me pay it in a reasonable manner..

what the fux sir. $1800 a month?!

are they actually making you do that? or is it just like a strongly worded request?
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

what the fux sir. $1800 a month?!

are they actually making you do that? or is it just like a strongly worded request?

apparently i underpaid 20k in taxes in the last 2 years as a 'sole trader'
and yeah, they can 'make' me do that and if i refuse, they can garnish my accounts....even though i technically dont have employers that they can arrange that with..

fucking assholes..
Quote:

fuck them...

lol....... did you think they would never catch on, and you wouldnt get consequences?
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramsann

...lol....... did you think they would never catch on, and you wouldnt get consequences?

you assuming i didnt pay my taxes on purpose?
the ATO themselves underquoted my BAS (Business Activity Statement)requirements they told me how much tax i was meant to pay.
Lvl 24
Quote:

apparently i underpaid 20k in taxes in the last 2 years as a 'sole trader'
and yeah, they can 'make' me do that and if i refuse, they can garnish my accounts....even though i technically dont have employers that they can arrange that with..

fucking assholes..

yep. time to move all your money to accounts in the Cayman Islands. or just throw it all in a bag in the closet

and yeah, you irresponsible fuck. deal with those consequences like a man
Quote:

you assuming i didnt pay my taxes on purpose?
the ATO themselves underquoted my BAS (Business Activity Statement)requirements they told me how much tax i was meant to pay.
sorry. im surrounded by unhonest businessmen. i assume.
Quote:

...sorry. im surrounded by unhonest businessmen. i assume.

well the dishonest businessmen in this situation is the tax man. I paid what i was told to pay..
they underestimated what i was earning, even though my accountant has my profit and loss statements and forecasts to pass onto them. But because they fucked up, they want to recover that money anyway they can.....even if it leaves me with nothing to support myself or my family. Theyre also been reluctant to come to any agreement with me on whats a 'reasonable amount' even after they look at my books and KNOW what goes in and what goes out..
Lvl 24
if you want me to give them a call for you, you let me know. i'll hook you up.
youre in florida right?? theres bound to be some law abiding latinos there to help me!!
Lvl 24
Quote:

youre in florida right?? theres bound to be some law abiding latinos there to help me!!

law abiding latinos? no, not one.

but for reals, we might be able to find some at the flea market....
also...what the fuck is up with the Australian Prime minister?? making a complete douchebaggery fool f herself..
talking to the G20 leaders in Mexico, about how the rest of the world should be more like us, cause were cool and not in economic meltdown for the SECOND FUCKING TIME IN A ROW!!..

firs she said it last year at the G20 in France, and now Mexico....yeah, thats exactly what the world wants to hear, some unknown countrys leader, who happens to be a fucking ginger, tell them how they suck and how they should be like us...cause apparently we dont suck (yet) but by the time we do....she wont be in power anyways, so wont care..
Lvl 19
ugh....the west coast is just waking up and we have to listen to tacks talk ?

sorry Latino.....I do feel your pain. For how many months would you need to pay ?
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

ugh....the west coast is just waking up and we have to listen to tacks talk ?

sorry Latino.....I do feel your pain. For how many months would you need to pay ?

umm.....for about 12 months or so..
but im lawyering up, that shit is not my fault...i gotta pay it, but they have to be reasonable about it..
Quote:

well the dishonest businessmen in this situation is the tax man. I paid what i was told to pay..
they underestimated what i was earning, even though my accountant has my profit and loss statements and forecasts to pass onto them. But because they fucked up, they want to recover that money anyway they can.....even if it leaves me with nothing to support myself or my family. Theyre also been reluctant to come to any agreement with me on whats a 'reasonable amount' even after they look at my books and KNOW what goes in and what goes out..
my father went to federal prison because of another mans mistake with taxes and shiz so i know what you mean. the IRS doesnt care, lol.
Quote:

...my father went to federal prison because of another mans mistake with taxes and shiz so i know what you mean. the IRS doesnt care, lol.

thats fucked up..
Lvl 59
Quote:

...my father went to federal prison because of another mans mistake with taxes and shiz so i know what you mean. the IRS doesnt care, lol.

Is your father Wesley Snipes? Blade is such an awesome movie! Tell him I liked it a lot.

Also, LOZ, why are they making you pay two years worth of taxes in one year? That seems....unfair. Like, it'll be bad enough that you have to pay current taxes on top of past taxes, the least they could do is let you repay it over the original term.
Lvl 59
Quote:

Srs though, that's fucked up. He's obviously not connected well enough. Jon Corzine, head of MF Global destroyed the company and stole something like 1.2 billion of account holders money back in October and the government doesnt give a shit.
  • Goto: