Score: 5.00 Votes: 3
rate this

Deadly Radiation, Poop Phones and Florida Zombies S.P.A.M

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 11 years ago Views: 17.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 24
Of course the time I talk about always overcooking fish a good third of my fillet is undercooked.

Oh well.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Of course the time I talk about always overcooking fish a good third of my fillet is undercooked.

Oh well.

Seems like your cooking skills also fluctuate.
Maybe in correlation with the size of your thing ? Might be the beginning of a scientific breakthrough
Lvl 25
My meat is always perfectly oversized and cooked.

Wait, what?
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

My meat is always perfectly oversized and cooked.

Wait, what?

Lvl 24
Wow.
Lvl 19
I know there's a lesbian caption for this somewhere.........
Lvl 37
youngsters, when you get old, and you will, don't let them talk you into a urodynamics test.
They stick a sensor in your pecker and shove another sensor in your butt.
Then fill your bladder with fluid till its ready to burst and tell you to relax.
DO NOY KEEP THE APPOINTMENT! CALL IN SICK!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

youngsters, when you get old, and you will, don't let them talk you into a urodynamics test.
Then fill your bladder with fluid till its ready to burst and tell you to relax.

That sounds about as god awful as anything ever.

@bangs: you sound like a terrible cook.

@kanzen: nice meat bro. Looks juicy.

@el: you're fantastic.

@rams: Nuh UH.

@everyone else: you're neat. (not demo)
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

@bangs: you sound like a terrible cook.

I can make some things pretty darn well.

...but it's just some things. I just don't have much experience with chicken and fish, and those are the things that end in like brain parasites and death if not cooked right... soo... yeah.
Lvl 37
What Honda said except I love DEMO.
What bothers me about the test is that someone designed a special chair-table to do the study.
Ancient torturers got nothing on modern medicine.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

I can laugh with you on this, because although not that old, about 4 yrs ago i was peeing blood. Multiple tests, nothing. Finally they scheduled a... who knows what the hell they call it, I'll call it a peckeroscopy. That's right, one of those cameras on a quasi flexible "tube" that's more like a stick. Now that sucker is as big around as my pinky............ So to all of you bro's out there, just take some free bro'vise from ol' Bust'm here and if a doctor ever tells you that he's gonna stick a camera up your best-bud, you just look that sumbitch in the eye and say "Salright Doc, I think I'll just go ahead and die".

You'll thank me in the afterlife.
Lvl 59
Can't they give you some pre-procedure pain meds for those things?

Also, when people ask me what my favorite traits are about myself, I tell them that I often have an awesome gif for just about every situation.
Lvl 28
Oh, yes, they smear some of that topical numbing garbage on a cotton swab and shove it. Real effective.
Shove a q-tip up your willy sometime when you're drinking and looking for a dare. Report back.

And I would agree on the gif thing. It kinda amazes me to be quite honest.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Also, when people ask me what my favorite traits are about myself, I tell them that I often have an awesome gif for just about every situation.

It is quite amazing.
Lvl 24

Sneaky Amazon is sneaky.
That's not how sales work.
Lvl 59
I like that Kanzen has the old school grill, with the charcoal briquettes and all. I grill things fairly regularly, and it seems like I'm always having to swap out the stupid propane tank and it's just a pain in the ballsack, and, to be honest, I like playing with lighter fluid.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I like that Kanzen has the old school grill, with the charcoal briquettes and all. I grill things fairly regularly, and it seems like I'm always having to swap out the stupid propane tank and it's just a pain in the ballsack, and, to be honest, I like playing with lighter fluid.

I like that Kanzen ordered penis meat.
Lvl 25
I like that you two think that I actually took that picture.
Lvl 28
Good food is ALWAYS better over charcoal
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

I like that you two think that I actually took that picture.

I just assumed you did.

But I think I recall previous grill pictures of yours, and it seems to me that I remember those being charcoal as well.
  • Goto: