Score: 4.43 Votes: 14
rate this

ten tiny true stories about my life

Starter: Mr.Poop Posted: 16 years ago Views: 9.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by assman3

10) I fucked a chick up the ass and made her get pregnant! It caused her ass to grow alot thats why Im assman the 3 is because it grew 3 times larger

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, all credibility lost.
Lvl 7
congrats on your birthday Mr.Poop
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by evolution169

okay here goes...

1) i've shared a double-dildo with an ex-gf

You're a guy? WTF are you doing with a dildo in your ass? Even if the other end is in your g/f, that's just not right dude.
Quote:
Originally posted by 11111111112

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, all credibility lost.
ok borack looks like you and evolution169 dont know a joke
Quote:
Originally posted by DarthM&M

You're a guy? WTF are you doing with a dildo in your ass? Even if the other end is in your g/f, that's just not right dude.
For some reason all I can do is laugh!! I agree M&M and on WBW c'mon!
Lvl 8
Hey this is my first post, I liked the topic and decided to share

1. I didn't learn to swim until I was 19
2. Only one of my friends that does drugs, and they constantly judge me for it
3. Served 5 days in jail
4. I drive a Buick, and won't buy any other type of car
5. Played college football
6. Fucked more fat chicks than skinny chicks (4-2)
7. I am scared of big crowds
8. Won't get another dog because it hurt too much losing the first one
9. I pierced my nipple myself, totally sober
10. When I drink a lot I sometimes pee the bed
Quote:
Originally posted by silllydavey

3. Served 5 days in jail
damn that was more honest than needed!
Lvl 5
Quote:

3. Served 5 days in jail

Of those, the fact your scared of big crowds honestly surprised me... Where did you play ball?
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Suomilainen

congrats on your birthday Mr.Poop

thanks i got a motley crue t-shirt a burger at ruby tuesdays (kinda slimey)and new underwear.
Lvl 29
^^

After the bean experiment, you probably needed new underwear anyway!!
Lvl 7
Quote:

3. Served 5 days in jail

Judging from the fucking of fat chicks and the fear of big crowds, you must have been an offensive lineman.
Lvl 13
1. I danced professional tap, ballet and jazz for 11 years.
2. I'm 25 years old and I've moved >50 but <100 times.
3. I watch all the disney movies with my kids. I think I like them more than they do.
4. I would rather clean the toilet than do the dishes.
5. I lost my virginity by rape at the age of 12 at a local swimming pond, 2 days before I was planning to have my first time with my then-boyfriend.
6. I'm a pyromaniac that fears fire. I'll stare at flames for hours on end, but I'm ultra cautious about fire.
7. My mom blew up the front half of my house with a kerosene heater when she was staying with me in '03. (Prolly explains the above)
8. I was beaten by my daughter's father almost daily while I was pregnant. He broke my front teeth so badly, it'll cost thousands to fix. I couldn't bail until my mom came to WA from AZ and pulled me out after the baby was born. He broke 2 of her ribs in the process before the cops actually showed up.
9. I grew up with mechanics and auto body men. I sold my 1st transmission (without a crank!) when I was 7.
10. I have NEVER ridden in a limo, gotten roses or been out of the mainland USA. (I live about 60 miles from Mexico and I've never been!)
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

5. I lost my virginity by rape at the age of 12 at a local swimming pond, 2 days before I was planning to have my first time with my then-boyfriend.

That is fucking horrible..

Also, you were planning on having sex when you were 12?

Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

9. I grew up with mechanics and auto body men. I sold my 1st transmission (without a crank!) when I was 7.

Dodge Viper transmission?
Lvl 13
Yeah. It was very horrible. And, yes, I was thinking about it. After that experience, I scratched the idea for a while.

Re:Viper:
Lvl 8
1 I was a half million dollar baby. (2months premature)
2 When I was one year old I picked up one side of the couch to get one of my race cars.
3 I can dislocate my right shoulder on command.
4 When I was in 4th grade I beat the whole school in pull ups.
5 I almost drowned in a whirlpool.
6 Lost my virginity at 19.
7 Missed the opportunity to have sex with a car sales woman at the dealership that I worked at. She was getting divorced and was practically begging me to go out with her . Stupid me
8 My intestine's have split twice.
9 My girlfriend now wife had to get me stoned to have sex with me the first time. To fucking nervous.
10 I work at a resort and all the women that I work with made a list of guys the they would do and Im number one.
Lvl 7
Hi, long time reader first time poster:

1) First drugs I ever took (other than alcohol) was pills, then shrooms, then weed, never smoked a cigarette.

2) I have an impressive police record:

I’ve been chased by the police for firing a .22 at a bus-stop shelter’s windows. I out ran them and got to my house. They did a house-to-house, found me, checked with the copper that was chasing me (only one to see me close) and he said, “too tall, it’s not him”

At age 14 I forged £5 notes on my computer, distributed them around friends and spent some at my high school. Teacher grassed me up, phoned police and the CID went to my Dad’s workplace and took him in for an official police interview.

I fired an imitation shotgun at other drivers whilst being a passenger in my friend’s car on a motorway. One driver phoned the police, my mate (the driver and car owner) was arrested the same day and taken in for questioning.

My official police record is unblemished.

3) I’ve never been dumped by a girl, ever.

4) I’ve had dental braces, twice.

5) When I was 5 years old I got my remote control car, placed it under an electrical plug socket, stuck my remote control aerial in the socket and made it touch the aerial sticking out of the car, the car shot forward like it was on nitro. The only reason I didn’t get electrocuted was because of the cheap plastic casing of the remote control

6) My first and last fight was when I was 11 years old, a proper old-style fist fight with some scally. Teachers stopped it, it was declared a draw.

7) I’ve got every job I’ve ever applied for, and been fired from every job I’ve ever had, except two.

8) The first time I got drunk was 31st Dec 1999

9) I never once got asked for ID for alcohol, in a pub or in a bar, whilst I was under age. The first time I did get asked was when I was 20.

10) I’ve masturbated on a plane, train, motorcycle (while driving) and in a car. I came every time except the motorcycle. (I had to pull over and finish in a bush)
Lvl 7
1) I've moved every 6 months for the last two years
2) My then girlfriend's (now wife's) ex-boyfriend lit my left arm on fire once
3) I knew the guy that pencilled Detective Comics, and is now doing Nightwing (for all you comic book nerds out there)
4) I own over $800 worth of Comic books (800 is a conservitive estimate)
5) I got married in may 2007, when I was 20, and am expecting my first kid in August 2008. I am now 21
6) I am a Freemason...but shhhh....don't tell anyone
7) I know WAAAAAY too much about Star Wars than any human being should
8) At my old high school the grand piano in our auditorium used to be owned by Liberace, and when I was in highschool i was one of only 3 people that were allowed to touch it
9) To this day Final Fantasy VII is the only video game I've ever beat 100% to completion
10)My one goal in life is to be a published author of some sort

there's ten tiny true stories about my life
Lvl 18
wow

masterbation on a motorcycle
thats really odd
Lvl 8
perhaps this is a good way to introduce myself to the forum...

1. I have seen a ufo. I didn't realize until recently how funny it was that everytime I heard someone making similar claims I thought they were full of shit.

2. I have run from the cops (in various automobiles) more times than I can remember and escaped every single time.

3. Hardest I've ever cried in my life was when my cat died. I believe this occurred when I was 17. I have also cried about a lizard I accidentally killed while trying to "save"...I also cried over a squirrel which I SHOT IN the neck. My reasoning was, rather amusingly, that I wouldn't hit what I aimed at. Brilliant.

4. The first girl I ever slept with has cheated on every boyfriend and fiancee she's ever had with me. She's an international model.

5. I unashamedly enjoy musicals ranging from Alladin to Carousel, from Cats (gayest thing ever) to Funny Girl...

6. I have little interest in boobs (ass man through and through) yet most of the girls I've dated and slept with have had enormous breasts. They were all fit
and only one set was fake.

7. My first kiss was the girl next door. I was 16 she was 19 and had 36DD's. I have decided I'm a boob magnet. If I were a super hero I'd be boob magnet man.

8. I often end up in discussions with females over which male celebrities are attractive and which are not. For the record I have no attraction to men. It's more of a jealousy radar. The more I want to resemble that person the more attractive they must be.

9. When I was about five I dreamt that I was eating a shit sandwich and woke up to find I had shit all over myself. Should have dreamt of vagina sandwiches.

10. I once masturbated at the back of a greyhound bus. Completely out of character but it seemed neceassary at the time.

there you have it. Ten true stories.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by nonconformity

perhaps this is a good way to introduce myself to the forum...

9. When I was about five I dreamt that I was eating a shit sandwich and woke up to find I had shit all over myself. Should have dreamt of vagina sandwiches.

Yup. That's a good way to get us to remember who you are. I guarantee it's the only way Honda will be able to identify you.
  • Goto: