Score: 3.16 Votes: 32
rate this

ONLY if you think I could be in Maxim, click this thread

Starter: VeraLynn Posted: 17 years ago Views: 12.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

That's right. Positive responses only!! After all, there are rules here!!

[/sarcasm]

Actually, negative feedback doesn't help me. That's my point. You also obviously are mistaking this thread for "Am I good looking or not, I want you to tell me because it makes a difference to my ego!"

I was asking those who thought I could make it in Maxim to submit me. I didn't even ask responses other than to Maxim.

Why am I wasting my time responding?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
don't listen to those BS .. you're just lovely.. (K)
Lvl 8
Why is Weird Al Yankovic trying to get in maxim.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by VeraLynn

[reply=BillK]
Those are nice, but, IMO, your best butt pic is this one:

http://www.veralynn.org/Modeling/veralynn00615may05.html

It barely shows any of my butt, but... okay.. mental note.
[/reply]

Oh, it shows the shape of your sweet butt nicely. Worked for me anyway...

Quote:
Originally posted by Pulchra-Nex

Why is Weird Al Yankovic trying to get in maxim.

Lvl 8
Submitted, you look fab, especially enjoy those curves
Any particular part would be the arch your boobs are sagging in, they look in lack of words
Any time you wanna drop by my place, please do
Lvl 6
this shit is just advertising since you don/t want people to anser
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by bezerker420

this shit is just advertising since you don/t want people to anser

I never said I didn't want people to answer. I said... I did not ask for opinions on if I am pretty or not.

What does the thread topic say? Does it ask "Do you think I am pretty or ugly?" Nope. Am I a teenager seeking approval for whatever look photographers have paid me to have? Nope. My photos are what they are. I share them for free. I hope you enjoy them. If you don't, *shrug* sorry, not my problem. This is me and these are the photos I am sharing. I've been paid to pose for them. I don't have to share them. I do so at my own expense and earn nothing from them.

Yes, I'm trying to model more and earn more money from it. Hey, if someone offered you $5 to make a paper airplane and you are okay with paper airplanes, why wouldn't you do it for easy money? If more people asked, would you keep making them and earning $5 for each one? What if you knew that some people get paid $50 each for similar airplanes? Lots of people keep complimenting you on your airplanes and keep saying you should earn more for them. A few people tell you how horrible your airplanes are and how you should just stop making them. Would you try to seek $50 for the airplanes in that case?

Hey, I'm getting paid between $50 and $100 an hour to play dress-up and basically yoga. Who is laughing all the way to the bank after a shoot? *raises hand in air* I am!!

So if you haters and nay-sayers could kindly get off my back and stop being insulting and rude, I'd greatly appreciate it. Put yourself in my shoes and think it out. Seriously.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Yes, I'm trying to model more and earn more money from it. Hey, if someone offered you $5 to make a paper airplane and you are okay with paper airplanes, why wouldn't you do it for easy money? If more people asked, would you keep making them and earning $5 for each one? What if you knew that some people get paid $50 each for similar airplanes? Lots of people keep complimenting you on your airplanes and keep saying you should earn more for them. A few people tell you how horrible your airplanes are and how you should just stop making them. Would you try to seek $50 for the airplanes in that case?

So, posting here has a money making plan somewhere. But if I was no good at making paper planes, I wouldn't bother.

Quote:
Hey, I'm getting paid between $50 and $100 an hour to play dress-up and basically yoga. Who is laughing all the way to the bank after a shoot? *raises hand in air* I am!!

Nobody really cares. We're not all broke teenagers living in our parents basements.

Quote:
So if you haters and nay-sayers could kindly get off my back and stop being insulting and rude, I'd greatly appreciate it. Put yourself in my shoes and think it out. Seriously.

If you can't take whatever responses you get, just sign out and don't bother to come back.
Lvl 6
Quote:

So, posting here has a money making plan somewhere. But if I was no good at making paper planes, I wouldn't bother.

Quote:

Nobody really cares. We're not all broke teenagers living in our parents basements.

Quote:

If you can't take whatever responses you get, just sign out and don't bother to come back.

[reply]
Your opinion on my "making paper airplane" skills is not the majority. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I never said you were all broke teenagers. When was the last time someone offered you $50 or $100 (cash) an hour for a job you thought was extremely easy? Would you REALLY turn down an offer for money like that?

I don't watch people call me names, insult me, and just turn around and leave crying never to come back. I did that for probably 10 years of my life until age 14. At age 30, I have enough self respect to defend myself and show you how little your words really change my life.

If you think all you can do to get attention is by being insulting, rude, and annoying, that's something you'll need to deal with sometime in your life. Otherwise, I honestly feel sorry for you - doesn't sound like a very happy life to me!
[/reply]
Lvl 8
I'll give you $50 to $100 to stop being so self-important for an hour.
Lvl 6
Quote:

And... how do you propose to measure that to show I have earned that money?

Hey, if I don't promote my own modeling career, nobody else will unless I pay them. I don't earn enough modeling to make a living out of it, and so I don't exactly have a paid agent fighting to get me work. I'm my own agent.

Models who get noticed are not the ones who are quiet and hiding in the corner.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by VeraLynn

[reply=Pulchra-Nex]

And... how do you propose to measure that to show I have earned that money?

Hey, if I don't promote my own modeling career, nobody else will unless I pay them. I don't earn enough modeling to make a living out of it, and so I don't exactly have a paid agent fighting to get me work. I'm my own agent.

Models who get noticed are not the ones who are quiet and hiding in the corner.
[/reply]

Promote yourself all you want, it wont work. Models who get noticed are hot. Your not. I'm sure you can have a nice career as a JC Penny model though. Good Luck.
Lvl 6
Quote:

Promote yourself all you want, it wont work. Models who get noticed are hot. Your not. I'm sure you can have a nice career as a JC Penny model though. Good Luck.

Uh, right. Have a nice evening.
Lvl 14
Quote:

Lvl 9
Personally, I think that you ARE NOT that hot, but you have a good foundation to work with... the early 70's long frizzzy hair makes you look like a relic - to be brutely honest, I think you could use a chin implant and a good dose of rhinoplasty - i.e a nose job... on the bright side your body from the neck down seems to be just fine...why not change that hair style and see a good cosmetic surgeon and "refresh" things a little - or a lot!
Yeah - the hair is pretty horrible.

Rejected styles from the 70's can't keep this e-model down.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

Yeah - the hair is pretty horrible.

Rejected styles from the 70's can't keep this e-model down.

Easy with the 70's reject remarks, bud!!

But your hair is awesome, RD.

She shouldnt be rocking the same style as you, though.
  • Goto: