Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

No Spam In The Champagne Room - AKA Davey made me do it.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 21.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
why is surveymonkey blacklisted?

That's a good question
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
[Youtube]

We needed another Lethal Weapon!
Lvl 25
https://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1829612/user/891216
https://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/1829626/week
Lvl 24
Kanzen makes me drink.
Lvl 25
Actually you'll have to blame Omuh for approving them, I did warn everyone earlier in this or the previous spam thread though.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
Actually you'll have to blame Omuh for approving them, I did warn everyone earlier in this or the previous spam thread though.

Yeah, you did.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

I blame you for posting them. But I blame myself more for trusting a link you post.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by jenngurl23

I blame you for posting them. But I blame myself more for trusting a link you post.

Yeah, I agree, you're a monster.
Lvl 24
Quote:

Why would you click on things Kanzen posts? That's a total rookie move, there Jenn. Something I'd expect from a 3 post newbie, not you... You've been here like 5 years or something...
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Why would you click on things Kanzen posts? That's a total rookie move, there Jenn. Something I'd expect from a 3 post newbie, not you... You've been here like 5 years or something...

My problem is hope. I HOPE the next time will be different. Every time. Kanzen actually has really good taste.... The problem is he also has a twisted sense of humour and no qualms about subjecting the rest of us to it. I never learn.
Bangledesh, [Deleted], F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 59
They can do amazing things with computers nowadays:

[youtube]IFs60RXtt7o[/youtube]
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

[Youtube]

Jenn is probably making a life mistake right about now.
Lvl 25
http://imgur.com/fjLEEYd
Lvl 11
I'm not doing it. Not either of you. The trust is gone.
Lvl 25
Do it.

You know you want to.

C'mon, the third click is free.
Lvl 24
You really should do it, Jenn.
Lvl 11
You're all a bunch of deviant, sly, wanna-be tricksters. The slight chance it's good isn't worth getting burned again and again by the scarring most of your links induce.
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
That's a good question

do you have a good answer? Kanzen isn't returning my calls.
Quote:
My problem is hope. I HOPE the next time will be different. Every time. Kanzen actually has really good taste.... The problem is he also has a twisted sense of humour and no qualms about subjecting the rest of us to it. I never learn.

This.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

[Youtube]

Like really? I don't even know what I want to say about this.

Who the fuck watches this stuff? Whats with the lawn sprinkler like stream of water? coming from her vag? Why is her tummy the size of....idk...something really big? Why is she doing stripper like moves while giving birth? This whole thing is fucked, and its been view like 45,000 times.
  • Goto: