Score: 4.18 Votes: 11
rate this

Katy Perry's Spam Thread; with apple cider.

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 22.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
I noticed.

But I wasn't going to say anything, in case it was just in my head.

Like when you hold back from asking a fat lady when her quintuplets are due, you know?
Lvl 10
I'd love someone to do that just so I could watch the reaction
Lvl 22
Just wonderin'.....
Lvl 6
My head is shaved!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by BrahglesHorsecockPhD

My head is shaved!

Stop shaving off your Dean Cain hairstyle damnit.

It's lovely!

@Notech: I already addressed your comment, damnit. Yes, I noticed.

@Kimmy: Hows your night going?

@EricLindros: Hold back? Sometimes I ask fat guys when their quintuplets are due.
Lvl 59
Speaking of shaved heads, some chick, who is (was) of decent attractiveness - probably around a 6.5 or so on my scale (which is like an 8 on the average person scale, but I have some pretty high standards...anyway) - came to class this week with a shaved head.

So, like, is there some shaved-head cause that goes down in December that I'm not aware of? Because it's pretty odd for a chick to just go with the Evey Hammond buzzcut in the middle of winter for no apparent reason.
Lvl 6
Linda Hunt is a neat actress.

She makes anything that she's in more neat, just cause she's being all quirky-ish.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001373/
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Speaking of shaved heads, some chick, who is (was) of decent attractiveness - probably around a 6.5 or so on my scale (which is like an 8 on the average person scale, but I have some pretty high standards...anyway) - came to class this week with a shaved head.

So, like, is there some shaved-head cause that goes down in December that I'm not aware of? Because it's pretty odd for a chick to just go with the Evey Hammond buzzcut in the middle of winter for no apparent reason.

Bald chicks are teh anti hawt.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

@Kimmy: Hows your night going?

I'm good just a bit bored

no-one here's up anymore - that's one of the good things about coming on here - doesn't matter that I stay up late cos it's earlier for most of you guys

How are you doing tonight dear?
Lvl 6
As for Shaved Head December, I'm unaware.

I just felt like shaving my head.

@ Honda- Sorry brah... As much as I like having my Dean Cain hair, I also really like having hardcore badass shaved head going on...
And since my hair is so short, it's easier to go with the shaved badass than the Dean Cain...
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by BrahglesHorsecockPhD

Linda Hunt is a neat actress.

Well, I don't know her, but I've hung out with her son, Mike, a few times.

Yeah, I'm 4.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by kimmiekins

How are you doing tonight dear?

Pretty good..although massive snow storms depress me a little.

Well, I was getting a little bummed out, until I seen Lindros make that spectacular Mike Hunt comment which made me lol quite heartily.

@BrahglesMcAwesomeCake: I can see that. My hair is a lot to maintain, but, it makes up for it by being beloved by women, who make broad assumptions about my personality based on my hair. Which ironically are usually the exact opposite of my personality, which leads to wacky shenanigans.

Mike Hunt..lol'd.
Lvl 59
Oh man.

So, I'm studying the muscles and bones of the hip-joint and upper leg via this computer disection program, and there is entirely too much dead man penis on my screen.
Lvl 28
What the fuck is this Avatar movie all about?

It looks pretty meh, but they're trying to build it into some awesome blockbuster.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Oh man.

So, I'm studying the muscles and bones of the hip-joint and upper leg via this computer disection program, and there is entirely too much dead man penis on my screen.

PM it to RD so he can fap.
Lvl 22
Who is Natalie Portman?

Lvl 28
Am I the only one, that on a regular basis sings the song "You're Not Hardcore/Legend of the Rent" from School of Rock.

Like, in public and with friends and stuff? I'm going to go out on a limb and assume I am.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsEvLcrcKXY[/youtube]
Lvl 59
Avatar looks fucking terrible. Yet they're spending like 8 trillion dollars on the advertising budged.

I switched to the posterior view now, so instead of seeing cawk, I see the dead man's ass crack. (Natal Cleft, if you want to be technical)

And if you don't know who Natalie Portman is you best check out my slammy list, brah.
Lvl 10
That films great
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by notech

Who is Natalie Portman?

V for Vendetta.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434409/

Also, here's the part where you see her ass as she rolls over the bed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
  • Goto: