Score: 3.18 Votes: 11
rate this

Jenna Jameson fucks her cousin. SPAM

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 41.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Clicking a Kanzen link is like stopping to look at a car wreck. You know you shouldn't and there's a good chance you might get grossed out but yet you still must do it.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
I HAVE SCREENSHOTS! I wonder I I can sell them to TMZ for like $100?

I totally would....but I'm a media whore. Its more fodder for her continuing "strange behaviour"
Lvl 25
@ FujoshiPie, JennGurl23, Omuh, Demo, and Davey45:

DEMO, jenngurl23, omuh find this awesome.
Lvl 27
^^^ there it is
Lvl 8
I need to make a new avatar. Mine is pretty shitty.
Lvl 59
Y'all remember Michelle Jenneke?

She's jumping around again.

Lvl 24
Quote:
Headaches are stupid. What's the stupid point of having a headache. It does no good at all.

I've had a headache for the past... 2 years or so. It sucks. lol
Lvl 25
Okay, so I kinda adopted/kidnapped a cat. While at work, this five [or so estimated] month old possibly Maine Coon or Somali (or hybrid) shows up in front of the building. She starts howling for attention in front of our parking lot. It is absolutely freezing outside, I just couldn't leave her out there, so I brought her in. She is pretty small, but affectionate. I'm not sure what to name her, any suggestions? A picture of her.
Quote:
Y'all remember Michelle Jenneke?

She's jumping around again.

[Image]

I like it when she jumps.
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
Okay, so I kinda adopted/kidnapped a cat. While at work, this five [or so estimated] month old possibly Maine Coon or Somali (or hybrid) shows up in front of the building. She starts howling for attention in front of our parking lot. It is absolutely freezing outside, I just couldn't leave her out there, so I brought her in. She is pretty small, but affectionate. I'm not sure what to name her, any suggestions? [Link]

Tentacle.

Or, "Pussy." If you mustn't be vulgar, you can give her the proper name of "Pussy Galore" from the Bond movie, and just call her by her first name.
Quote:
Okay, so I kinda adopted/kidnapped a cat. While at work, this five [or so estimated] month old possibly Maine Coon or Somali (or hybrid) shows up in front of the building. She starts howling for attention in front of our parking lot. It is absolutely freezing outside, I just couldn't leave her out there, so I brought her in. She is pretty small, but affectionate. I'm not sure what to name her, any suggestions? [Link]

Awww...she's cute! Hmmmm....names. For some reason Lucy popped into my head. That's probably too mainstream for you though.
In other news...I found EL a date. While I was taking the pics, she mentioned that she knew a lot of disturbing facts....such as, "a fairly high number of women die each year chocking on horse cock." She sounds like a keeper EL!!
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
In other news...I found EL a [Link] While I was taking the pics, she mentioned that she knew a lot of disturbing facts....such as, "a fairly high number of women die each year chocking on horse cock." She sounds like a keeper EL!!

Intrigued by this.
Lvl 59
Hrm. What is, "fairly high?"
Quote:
Hrm. What is, "fairly high?"

She didn't elaborate, I didn't ask...however she seemed to know what she was talking about. I don't imagine there are tons of sources online to find out this information, so I'm assuming if you know of 1 or 2 cases of horse cock choking, you probably know of all of them...whether that number is 6 or 60.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
In other news...I found EL a [Link] While I was taking the pics, she mentioned that she knew a lot of disturbing facts....such as, "a fairly high number of women die each year chocking on horse cock." She sounds like a keeper EL!!

She looks horny!

Quote:

How about Riley or if you're feeling creative Lost & Found.
Lvl 27
Hrmmmm, cat name, hows about PC, short for Pussy Cat...
Lvl 71
Quote:

Ok so I clicked Kanzen's link and it was a cute picture... of a cat. What's happening ?

Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Hrmmmm, cat name, hows about PC, short for Pussy Cat...

That would work. That way he could say "sorry I must say home with the PC" without sounding like a cat ladyboy
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Ok so I clicked Kanzen's link and it was a cute picture... of a cat. What's happening ?

That would work. That way he could say "sorry I must say home with the PC" without sounding like a cat ladyboy

If that's the case, he should probably name it Mac, to make the story more believable. Maybe name her Mackenzie or something.

He could also call her Play Station the IV, but that sounds odd,
Lvl 59
And once again, People are Awful: http://strangebehaviors.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/the-heartbreaking-fate-of-pangolins/
  • Goto: