Score: 3.81 Votes: 16
rate this

Instead of Crystal Defanti, somehow we ended up with Threadkiller's sex tape. SPAM

Starter: hydrahead Posted: 14 years ago Views: 19.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
I was in Detroit again today.

Still no Kanzen.
Lvl 59
Did you see Eminem? B-Rabbit?
Lvl 28
I seen a dude getting beaten up, that might have been him.
Lvl 59
Yeah, probably was.
Lvl 28
Man, I'm looking forward to this camping trip. Outnumbered 3-1 by wimminz, with at least two being attractive.

I'm going to get shitfaced and ride the jetski.

*packs glow the dark condoms*

Monk Status: Suspended.
Lvl 59
lol...nice

I'll have to get eye-fucking hot girl to take a ride on the baloney pony and suspend my monk status as well. Since, you know, the monastery is apparently going on sabbatical.

Also, has anyone else noticed that just about everything on "Funny or Die" is not at all, in any way shape or form, funny?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

lol...nice

I'll have to get eye-fucking hot girl to take a ride on the baloney pony and suspend my monk status as well. Since, you know, the monastery is apparently going on sabbatical.

I think as long as it's just sex with a hot teenager, and not a soul crushing relationship...what the hell. lol

Quote:

Also, has anyone else noticed that just about everything on "Funny or Die" is not at all, in any way shape or form, funny?

I don't go there often due to mah dialz up, but everything I've seen from it sucked ass.

Hayden Pantetereeeereeeeeeeerrire had a video when the election was on, taking shots at John McCain..and she's like, not funny.

They should have all died by now, damnit.

@Lindros: Also, thanks for the PM earlier sir...hittin me with your knowledge.
Lvl 59
Yeah...they had a skit on comedy central a few weeks back on that Tosh.O show, taht's actually not bad...but they put this dumb gay guy from Funny or Die on there, and they showed some skit where he and his fucking emo haircut walked around in public mad. Like, that was the whole skit. This guy was mad. In public. Seriously.

I watched for like a minute, waiting for a punchline, or for someone to take a prat fall or something, and nothing. Just this guy pretending to be angry and making goofy faces.

It made me feel like raping Bambi.
Lvl 28
Yeah, I seen that...it was that fag that's always in Will Ferrel movies, and on 30 Rock.

That was absolutely retarded.

Tosh.O is actually an alright show though.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Tosh.O is actually an alright show though.

Yeah, i know, which is why I was surprised they let this douche fucking come on and un-funny-up the show.
Lvl 24
You dicks and your non-monk status...

Also, 20 bucks over 109 hands. Not bad I guess for like... 30 minutes of work or something.

Also, also, umm... yeah.
Lvl 59
zero bucks over 90 hands for me

but the tournament isn't over yet and i'm still in it, so who knows.
Lvl 28
I wish I could sleep..I have to get up crazy fucking early tomorrow.

You guys, and your cards...
Lvl 28
@Bangles:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf84pYrMnuM[/youtube]
Lvl 24

Nice. Your sister is cool.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I wish I could sleep..I have to get up crazy fucking early tomorrow.

You guys, and your cards...

Me too.

I mean, I don't have to get up early or anything, but over the last month or so my sleeping has been broken. I can't fall asleep till mad late, and then because of that I sleep way too late, or I get up ok, and then get tired by like 10 am and take a 3 hour name or something. It's fuckin' annoying.
Lvl 24
Quote:

Me too.

I mean, I don't have to get up early or anything, but over the last month or so my sleeping has been broken. I can't fall asleep till mad late, and then because of that I sleep way too late, or I get up ok, and then get tired by like 10 am and take a 3 hour name or something. It's fuckin' annoying.

A 3-hour name?

What are you? A Nibblonian?
Lvl 59
Nap.

See, the sleep schedule is even fucking with my typing ability.

Smartass.

Lvl 28
lol...they poop fuel.

Man, Kelly Clarkson is almost made entirely of lard now, good for her.

I wonder if I dated her if she would buy me a Ferrari. Probably not.

Cheapass Kelly Clarkson.

Also, this weekend (probably until Monday due to the long weekend) I will not have accessoroos to a computer, so it would be cool if one of you chaps could check WTG once or twice. There was this Piro guy for awhile, but then he left forever and is still a mod for some reason, but that is the style it seems.

Oh, back to my point, I'm going to spend this weekend being a "that-guy" camping douche. I'm going to take pictures of my transformation from or well, to more..of a douchebag. My friend and I have decided we're going to get two 28 bottle cases of beer, Vodka, and wine coolers. So I can have that douchebaggy beer-in-hand-at-all-times superdouche look. I'm going to buy styling gel to make my hair all high and douchey, and I'm going to buy a wifebeater and one of those shirts that have the horizontal stripes. Also, those big dump fucking asshole sunglasses people wear all the time now. Oh, and shorts that are way to damn long to be actual shorts...and one of those stupid wilderness hats.

I'm going to get most of this shit at Wal-Mart so it doesn't cost me much, but I'm interested in seeing how much fun I can have as a completely douchebag. Also, I'm usually quiet..and I bide my time during a conversation, waiting for the perfect moment to deliver a sweet one liner..I'm just going to run my face off about all kinds of dumb shit this weekend, to anyone that will listen. Speaking of which, apparently today a bank was evacuated when someone thought they smelled a gas leak, I heard about this at the mall...and it turned out it was just somebody that wore too much cologne. Then the guy on the radio was like "I wonder what kind of cologne that was" and I screamed "SEX PANTHER!"..I lol'd

So yeah, there is my weekend plan. Drunken douchebaggery and sex with teenage girls.

What else is super douchebaggy........fuck, sandals. I'll put that in the "maybe" pile. Also, just to show you how seriously I'm committed to being a douchebag, I'm going to pop the collar on the horizontal stripped shirt. It's going to be hard to look in the mirror and not punch myself in the face.
Lvl 24
Why ya doing that?
  • Goto: