Score: 4.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Homemade Booze..Hillbilly Tea, Banjo Brew...Moonshine.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 7.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28

Will Honda Die? Placing Bets.

• Alive, but unwell.

68.00% (17)

• Nope

20.00% (5)

• Yep

12.00% (3)

Votes: 25
Hello, toothless yokels. I, like you have decided to take getting drunk into my own hands. Unlike you I wont be putting it in a jug with "xxx" on it.

So, you see, based on this picture:

I've decided to give it a go, fuck yeah.

Some of the bros, and fembros on here Notech and Sugarpie mostly have helped me adjust the infographic so that it does not kill me or my family.

Quote:

So, here is my rundown of how I'm going to rock this shit.

Step one: Sterilization. Main jug/other bottles.

Step two: Two bottles...one for the process, other filled with water. An airtight hose from the main bottle to the bottle filled with water.

Step three: 10 cups sugar, 4 gallons of apple juice, one package of traditional baking yeast.

Step four: Leave it in my wine cellar for two months. Not shaking again after the initial shake up. 65-70F temperature.

Step five: Use a pump after the two months to remove the new apple cider into the bottles.

Now, I'm making this so you bros can follow the process and we can all enjoy a good laugh if I end up dying.

Speaking of which...can anyone see any flaws in my plan that might lead to my death, or bitter flavor?

Follow along friends....and we can see how this works out together.
Lvl 59
I voted "Alive, but unwell"

Also, needs:

[youtube]1tqxzWdKKu8[/youtube]
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I voted "Alive, but unwell"

Ditto. Although I am looking forward to the journey.
Lvl 22
Alive But Unwell.
(if you drink that shit)

Test it on Mikey first!

Lvl 6
From my experience making beer, I'd advise you NOT to use regular table sugar for this. It won't hurt you, but it gives the drink a sour taste. Pick up some supplies at your local wine/beer making supplier - it's well worth it!
Lvl 28
It's going to be quite the situation..lol

Fuck yeah, insanity.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Aristophanes69

From my experience making beer, I'd advise you NOT to use regular table sugar for this. It won't hurt you, but it gives the drink a sour taste. Pick up some supplies at your local wine/beer making supplier - it's well worth it!

So uhh...what kinda sugar should I be using?
In all honesty...if you have sterilized bottles, and don't let air get into it, you should be ok. I can't promise that it'll taste good, but it shouldn't harm you.
Lvl 28
I would have liked a "Honda chickens out at the moment of truth" option on the poll.
Lvl 28
Trust me, I don't bitch out...especially since my brother will be trying it first.

Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Aristophanes69

Honda is making pure and simple rot gut we made this booze. Now if he was going all out to make a fine home brew beer/wine your get the best is very valid.

I've drank a touch of this recipe(gallons) and it ain't grreat but it get's the job done.
Lvl 28
I think the consumption of the first test quart should be on YouTube.
Lvl 28
It'll probably be like that family guy episode where they drink ipecac and puke all over the place for five minutes.
Lvl 59
Yeah, but the last person to puke gets the last piece of cake!

Lvl 28
This.
Lvl 27
I said Alive but unwell also, but I think that will be more for his brother, who obviously will be doing the lions share of the drinking if the wood chipper incident has taught us anything
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

if the wood chipper incident has taught us anything

Oh, I can tell I'd love to read that one... is it hard to find.?
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

Oh, I can tell I'd love to read that one... is it hard to find.?

Relevant story is relevant http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5170362/80/10/Schlicker_Spam_now_with_gimpyness.html#postNumber794
Honda - seriously bro P.M. me , I used to make my own shine. there's like 7 or 8 bi products of fermentation all but 1 are not drinkable & extremely poisonous. acetone to just name one. I would suggest more reading.......... Peace

i voted not alive.. sry bro, just trust me
Lvl 8
Sounds kinda like the "hooch" inmates make in prison. Be careful.
  • Goto: