Score: 3.55 Votes: 11
rate this

boyfriend wants anal.what to do to change his mind

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 11.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 4
Cool down natasa and leave something for the future.Most of my girlfriends would let anal sex for wedding use,xixi.Pretend this future and keep it as a secret that anal will be a total new experience needed when pussy sex will need an update.Focus on half the pleasure and call in for support when half would not be fully enjoyable.
cheers from Greece.
ps.my language is allowed in such a forum i suppose,no?
Lvl 18
There you go Natasa, go date that guy. He seems like he's not too big on anal. He's from Greece.
Lvl 14
Hi Natasa, i am also Greek, although not allowed to speak Greek. Regarding your topic, if you dont like it dont it, but dont be surprized if he lives you. If you dont like the way men are then there are alternatives, go for women...

Some men dont like hair down there (i am one of them and i would never go out with a girl that has hair down there) some men do. Most men like anal, some don't. Simply find one like that. Regarding blowjobs, simply find someone that cares about his personal hugiene. You think women dont smell down there when a guy gives them oral? Especially women with hair, they actually stink even 10 minutes after the shower, and after foreplay.

You can wax if u dont like razors, or lazer treatment. Or have a bush, but why on earth do you expect guys to change when you yourself refuse to? Doesnt make sense to me.
Overlord,it's not the razors,i like my body with the bush

i do not think tht my prolem up to now was that i didn't make any sacrifices for boys
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Natasa

Overlord,it's not the razors,i like my body with the bush

i do not think tht my prolem up to now was that i didn't make any sacrifices for boys

ye i got that :P Thats why it never surprized me why so many Greek guys always wait for the summer to get some scandinavian and eastern european girls to come to Greece. I mean ALL my Greek friends are dating foreign girls with the exception of one and he is always cheating.
all of my friends shave,so your theory collapses.
Lvl 14
wasnt talking about the shaving. Although after indian and middle eastern (pakistani, saudi arabia etc) women, Greek women are the hairiest in the world along with Spanish.

i was talking about the overall mentality about sex and inihibitions and moaning about it.
you are totaly wrong since muslims have to shave their genitals because of their religion
overlord don't tell me about inhibitions.Iwas using a pad for the bleeding because of almost everyday anal for months.

And imagine the others were saing before that most men are better than those that i've met
Lvl 14
Quote:

you are totaly wrong since muslims have to shave their genitals because of their religion

I was talking about overall body hair not just genitals. Otherwise i would have said that Japanese girls are the hairiest because of their cultural belief that pubic hair is a sign of fertility. Although Japanese girls hardly have any body hair whatsoever and not even in their legs.
Lvl 14
Quote:

overlord don't tell me about inhibitions.Iwas using a pad for the bleeding because of almost everyday anal for months.

And imagine the others were saing before that most men are better than those that i've met

read post #83.

Just find someone else or put up with it, its as simple as. But knowing Greek men it is highly unlikely that you will find one that doesn't like anal.
Lvl 14
oh also regarding the comment about muslims HAVING to shave pubic hair

1) It is only the muslims that interpret "sunnah" as having pubic hair included, as by default "sunnah" only includes men growing beard and triming the moustache area.

2) Even the part of muslims that interpret "sunnah" as being shaving the pubic hair it is not enforced and it is only a recomendation that they trim or shave pubic hair, ONCE every FOURTY days...

Do you have any idea how hairy an indian/Greek/middle eastern gets after 40 days of no shaving. I mean i have to get WAXED every 30 days and have to shave every 3 days.... 40 days and i would be like a bear.

I am also talking about AVERAGE not sterotyping and not talking about every single one without exception.
do you get waxed?
Lvl 14
of course, i have to. chest/back/underarms/shoulders/stomach every 4 weeks and sometimes if i can afford to i do everything else but here in London it gets very expensive for Greek people because we are so fvkcing hairy!!

When i cant afford it i use epilators or razors or creams
with all respect,you have an obsession with hair...
Lvl 26
Why don't you like shaving anyways?
I think the vagina is too beautiful to hide behind all that annoying hair.
I shouldn't even have to mention how gross it is to go down on a girl that doesn't shave.

I remember in high school how girls always complained about going down on hairy guy's I know, like the average girl can even go down that far.
Lvl 14
No, i have an obsession with personal hygiene and looking as good as i can.
Lvl 18
I've never been waxed. That shit sounds and looks unpleasant

I'm not a hairy person so I just shave "down there" cause the ladies love it and other then that I don't have to shave anything but my face. I'm extremely glad I wasn't born hairy. Must be a bitch to deal with all that.

So apparently Greeks really love the butt sex huh? Well if that's true I guess you could always try moving to a more "melting pot" type of country like the UK or US where we've got a little taste of everything and you could easily find a guy who's not into anal like myself, well not me but someone like me.
Lvl 14
Thats why i moved to London J-Swiss. Although most english women are nasty there arent that many in London. Full of gorgeous eastern european punani, and never been back to greece unless off course in the summer to get some lovely scandinavian puntang.
thamuz,i always shave my underarms and my legs,but i just like the triangle between my legs,just like having long hair on yop of my head
  • Goto: