Score: 4.73 Votes: 11
rate this

You Wake Up Lost and Confused...

Starter: WARPIG Posted: 18 years ago Views: 6.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 23
A - Always go out fighting!

Maybe ask some questions while you're at it.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
E. Never date with women you don't know. =D

B for me here.
Lvl 9
A. We attack!

Wielding your axe, you draw it back far with both hands..."WHO or WHAT the hell are you???" No reply, as your opponent leaps high in the air, lands directly behind you, and slashes your back with his sword, opening up a huge gaping wound from shoulder to shoulder...."UGH.." falling to your knees...

"You cannot possibly fathom WHO or WHAT I am" the monster shouts, as he draws back his sword. Still on your knees...turning your head, a split second to react....you DUCK the steel blade just in time...spinning your body around, swinging your axe...WHACK...chopping the creature down with the skill of a ninja. His piece of leg, from the knee down, lay dosile on the rocky floor...blood pouring from his stump, he falls...a look of shock on his face.

"YOU WANT SOME OF THIS MOTHER FUCKER!" as you rise to your feet with a new will to live, and swing your axe down upon your victim with so much force...you hear the blade cut the wind...WHACK..right between the eyes! Your axe lodges there...splitting his skull...then silence, as he quietly falls to the ground in a heap of blood and steel.

Suddenly the cave rumbles..the way which you came is open, and a new exit is before you on the oppoisite side of the room, where you see the snow covered mountains once again.."Hurry, we havnet much time!" you hear coming from the alter...

Do we:
A. Rush to the alter, pick up the girl, and escape the cave forward.
B. Rush to the alter, pick up the girl, and escape from whence we came.
C. Chop the "dead" demon up some more.
D. Stop! Regroup, heal, rest, ask questions.
A
The silence ninja dont ask questions
Lvl 12
E = Call for my mommy.

Lvl 27
Pick up the girl and go forth = A
B - being stuck in a cave with bleeding leg isn't a good idea.
Lvl 23
A Get the the chick & split....
Lvl 13
yeah A. sounds a bit resident evil like beasts and stuff coming out of people
Lvl 9
A. Grab the girl and head forth

You muster the energy to grab the girl, carrying her forward...as you see the chamber door begin to close. Bla bla bla, you make it barely..and it SLAMS shut!

Outside now, aching from head to toe, you look down at this woman in your arms...she is indeed lovely, and yet scared and alone...you can see it in her beautiful sad blue eyes. You WILL save her...

Around you, you see nothing but wilderness...mountains ahead and behind, rolling hills to the sides, all snow covered...nothing else is visible. Its getting close to sundown...the light is fading...your strength is fading....*collapse*....unconscious....

You awaken. Slowly, your eyes begin to focus...in front of you is this woman, starring into your eyes, she grins slightly..."You Ok?" Looking around, it seems you are back at the cabin, laying on a soft warm bed, and it appears your wounds have been tended to. "How did we get here?" you ask. "Dont worry", she says "You just rest."...as her hand touches yours, tenderly caressing your arm, then your face..."shhhh"..."everything is going to be ok..."...she leans in to kiss you....

As she gets closer, you catch a glimpse of right wrist...a handcuff...!

Do we:
A. Ask questions, then hopefully boink her.
B. Boink her, then ask questions.
C. Get up, demand an explaination
D. Stop her politely, and urge her to return to the car with you.
Lvl 9
*Author's Note*

And by the way, a few more fucking votes wouldnt hurt! Just pick what you think you might do, OR what you think you SHOULDNT do. Either way.

Thank you, and do have a nice day.
Lvl 13
hrmmmmmm well A or B. I would have to go with B cause we WILL get some loving, none of this hopefully crap
A from me.
Lvl 23
I'm gonna go for B

But I'm gonna use protection (rubber)
You never know
Since something like this has happened to me once and being a woman, I would have to say D, with out any question!!!!!
A or B, mostly A ;D
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by mishxoxoxo

Since something like this has happened to me once and being a woman, I would have to say D, with out any question!!!!!

what this happened to you before? buzzy. so how did you slay the "beast"
Lvl 7
B for me
Lvl 9
Boink first....could be the fuck of your life....one way or the other
Lvl 21
B.
  • Goto: