Score: 4.73 Votes: 11
rate this

You Wake Up Lost and Confused...

Starter: WARPIG Posted: 18 years ago Views: 6.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
(It's a game! Get it? You pick one of the answers for our character to act upon, and we shall see where it takes us. I will go with the majority...whatever option gets the most votes, is what will happen. See?)

You wake up lost and confused. Your head is throbbing, your mouth is dry, and your vision is blurred. Rubbing your eyes, you finally manage to see where you are; the back seat of a car you've never seen. It appears to be a nice car, black leather seats, smells nice, and you notice the keys are in the ignition. It's early morning, barely daybreak..the windows are covered in ice, and you cant see a thing. You see your breath, realising now it's very cold, you shiver. "What the fuck?" you wonder. Trying to remember what happened the night before, you recall going to bed as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary at all. Suddenly, "Let me in mother fucker!" with a loud beating on the door...you dont recognize the voice, the car, how you got here...nothing.

Do we:
A. Crack the window a bit, and see who wants what?
B. Open the door, jump out ready to fight?
C. Scream the question "who are you and what do you want?"
D. Jump in the front, fire it up, and haul ass.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
i would normally go with A so to go against norm lets say D
Lvl 12
D... d... DE... deee.... dd....DD... double d's....how I end up there?
Lvl 22
nice idea for a thread, id go with A
Lvl 25
A then
Lvl 21
Yeah, A sounds good.
Lvl 15
"A"......yeah man gotta be "A" all the way....wanna know whos out there
Lvl 27
I'll go along with the majority and pick a.
Lvl 6
My heart says D and id make sure i run the mother fucker down whilst im at it, are you lot CRASY!! Open the window you dont know who he is!"!!

I go with C but less screaming and more of a manley roar!!
Lvl 9
A.

You decide it would be best to crack the window a bit. Realising the car has electric windows, you quietly reach forward to ignition. Hands cold and trembling, you turn the key slightly forward...the dash lights up, the heater blasts on, and the radio explodes with a thundering deafening rap song of some sort...."SHIT!" Scrambling to turn off the radio, you hear him again "Open this goddamn door NOW!" Heart racing, you are truly in fight or flight mode...you reach for the window button. Suddenly, you eyes widen and your heart skips a beat...you see the handcuff around from your wrist...cut chain...one cuff, cold and locked tight! Then, without warning, you hear a loud SWOOSH sound outside of the car. You swallow hard, pushing the button...letting the window down..you see no one. Only the sound of the strong wind is heard, and seeing only miles and miles of snow capped mountains in the distance. "Who's there!" you scream. No answer. Repeating "Who's there!", and still now reply. Bravely, you open the door and step out. You are standing on a frozen deserted road in the middle of no where. The only thing you see, is the snow, the mountains, the sky, this car, and bloody footprints leading down an embankment.

Do we:
A. Get back in the car and drive.
B. Get back in the car, stop and think things over.
C. Take off on foot in the opposite direction of the bloody fooprints.
D. Follow the bloody footprints down the embankment.
D is too obvious, so I would chose C, it will catch him anyway. =P
Lvl 14
what a cool thread!!

i'd probably follow the "bloody" footprints *sorry, pun is easy sometimes*
but i'd better drive, sound safer. so i do. A
Lvl 21
I'm going with B.
Lvl 12
a... how far you gonna walk anyway?
Lvl 23
Curiosity is getting the better of me - D
Lvl 27
I never was one to go for the safe option, got to be D.
Lvl 15
D...personal maxim of mine... "Always follow bloody footprints"
Lvl 9
D

You decide to follow the bloody footprints. (???)

Still confused and now getting cold, you first decide to check the car for any clues and or materials you might need on your journey. Climbing inside, you search the console and glove box, to eventually discover a box of matches, a signal flare, and a small pocket knife. You pop the trunk to find a first aid kit and a rope. Getting your Rambo face on now and determined to find out what the hell is going on, you hear Rocky music in your head as you slam the trunk down. One last look around, still nothing or no one in sight. You notice you are even wearing clothes you have never seen before; black pants, black shirt. The cuff on your wrist makes you think yet again..."what the hell is going on?" Peering down the hill at the bloody footprints...you set off in that direction.

A small descent finds you in a small wooded area, coverered in snow...only the slight breeze blowing through the white covered trees makes a sound. The footprints begin to fade...lighter and lighter, until they eventually vanish completely. No tracks. No blood. Nothing..like the person...disappeared into thin air. Suddenly a gust of wind, then another...The air turns bitter cold, a blizzard approaches! You fight through the freezing wind and blankets of falling snow to find a clearing...a frozen pond it seems, with seemingly impassable steep banks on both sides. Ahead you see a faint outline...a...structure...perhaps. Shelter?

Do we:
A. Head forward, cautiously crossing the frozen pond.
B. Head back and around, there must be a way around.
C. Break camp, build a fire, create makeshift shelter.
D. Head back to the car.
Lvl 13
Should have never left the freakin car in the first place!
Lvl 27
This is a toughy but let's go for b.
  • Goto: