Score: 4.73 Votes: 11
rate this

You Wake Up Lost and Confused...

Starter: WARPIG Posted: 18 years ago Views: 6.7K
  • Goto:
Be a man, choose A. =P
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 5
I'd better go back to the car it's getting really cold.

So D for me.
Lvl 9
Well since Im part of this team, I should get to vote as well right? So...Yes it's getting cold, but if we could make it to the shelter, or even build a fire...hmmmm.

I say A, cross the pond.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG

Well since Im part of this team, I should get to vote as well right? So...Yes it's getting cold, but if we could make it to the shelter, or even build a fire...hmmmm.

I say A, cross the pond.

You seem to like taking chances. I guess he who dares wins.
Going for the B - need more of the story
Lvl 9
Fuck it, we're going across!

The freezing temperature and now wet clothes are becoming a problem, as you set for carefully across the frozen pond. The wind is howling and the snow is blinding, but all you hear is the beat of your heart and your footsteps upon the ice. Slowly, one step at a time, you watch carefully as your feet inch across. Suddenly, without warning, you hear a SCREAM! Its coming from that structure ahead! A...woman?

Calm heads prevail, as you fight the urge to run. In fact, you are froze in your tracks as you hear the unmistakeable sound of ice cracking beneath your feat. Looking forward, a cabin comes into view now, smoke billowing out the chimney...behind you, more than half the pond...

RUN! You dart ahead, each step causing more and more ice to crack...leaping at the last second to the shore...you made it. On your knees, exhausted...you peer forward...the cabin...that scream? Turning to your left, you spot a wood pile. An axe! Turning to the right, you spot a snowmobile..and its running!

Do we:
A. Grab the axe and approach cautiously.
B. Grab the axe and sprint for the door.
C. Get on the snowmobile, and haul ass out of there.
D. Hold tight, listen, wait.
D or A .. well, have to choose 1 .. D then
Lvl 13
go the B
It's cold outside - B.
Lvl 9
B

Grabbing the nearby axe, you head straight for the door in a full run, kick the door with all your might, where it flings open in a loud crash! Standing there...cold, wet, axe in hand...breathing hard. And what you see there before you...or what perhaps you think you see there, was as much a shock as it was a welcome sight. Nothing.

A run down old cabin, not a soul to be seen, but with the fireplace burning bright and warm. Moving closer to the fire, you notice a table. On the table you see a hand drawn map, a flashlight and a key. Collecting the items...from behind...SLAM...the door shuts with a thunderous crash with a erie voice "Please dont turn around. Who are you?"

A...womans voice?...but something ...

Do we: (say)
A. *lie* make up some shit, but nicely
B. *lie* make up some shit, and rudely
C. Tell the truth, and amdit your scared shitless.
D. Turn around and see what youre dealing with.
D, we have an axe. =P
Lvl 7
by now, i'm pissed, got an axe...-time for blood, what ever stands behind me will be fucked up soon anyway
I go for D, lets put an end to this....harharhar!
now it's getting creapy
D ofc its only a woman
Lvl 12
go with D
Lvl 15
Quick check for a visible gun and then B.
Lvl 25
D Definitely D
Lvl 9
D huh? Turning around after she said please dont. O....k

Quickly turning around, you see her. A sweet and sincere looking female around age 20, blonde hair, blue eyes...wearing normal clothes..but something is..."I thought I told you not to turn around!" she screams. "The curse...when a man lay eyes upon me...I...you...." Suddenly the ground begins to shake, the cabin is rocking violently, fixtures are crashing to the ground...That woman...she's...changing...you see the "woman" hunch over to ground, body shaking uncontrolablly, a white mist seeping from floor beneath her, a white lite somehow illuminating down upon her...Sudden quiet! She stands...what seems to be twice your height..long hairy arms, face distorted and unrecognizable...a demon voice errupts "DIE!" as the beast begins to lunge toward...

*CRASH* "This way!" you turn the see the window break, and 'someone' leading you out.

Do we:
A. Slay the beast, or die trying.
B. Try to reason with the beast, as she was a hot babe a moment ago.
C. Head for the window at the advice of the new guy.
D. Cut your throat with your pocket knife and end this thread.
Lvl 25
C
Lvl 22
Reason with it, there's a potential cock sucking incident!
Let's not kill the thread just yet - C.
  • Goto: