Score: 4.62 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish the Sentence vol. Onety-Seven (A New Beginning)

Starter: bustMall Posted: 12 years ago Views: 45.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
...which was a true thought indeed, so Bust changed course...

(and with that, I gotta run. Had fun this morning, F-dear)
Lvl 28
... so he turned south for Reunion Island where they'll take in the local flair before embarking on an inland jungle tour of Madagascar. Meanwhile, after tipping a few too many martinis at the bar in Honolulu, F awoke in the belly of a dank chinese junk with arms and legs shackled to the bed post...
Lvl 20
...while an opium crazed midget nibble delicately on his toes. The funny thing about the midget was that he...
Lvl 28
... had amazing flexibility, and as he spit out one of his own toenail trimmings and picked his teeth with a fishbone, he sneered to F as she struggled against her chains "(安顿下来你肮脏的丫头,我会咬掉你的脚趾。你已售出刚刚开始3年的限制,在海上捕鲸船上的色情奴役......或者我们可以杀了你。这是你的选择。"... which means "Settle down you filthy wench or I'll bite off one of your toes. You have been sold into erotic servitude on a whaling ship that has just began a 3 year stint at sea,... or we can kill you. it's your choice." Then he drew his slimy tongue up the length of her calf..

(sort of reminds me of stories from Natucket. Maybe one day there'll be limericks about our ol' pal F)

(Oh there once was a gal from Danang,
who took great offense to the wang,
she awoke on a whaler,
to a dirty old sailor,
who pulled off his pants for a bang.)

(Damn, I'm on a roll....)
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 19

So you sold me, eh ? Now what are you going to do with all those millions ?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

So you sold me, eh ? Now what are you going to do with all those millions ?

( (beer) classic reply But alas, twas not Bust that sold the Ravishing F, it was a slave-trade scumbag that watched for drunken babes at the port bar, tipped off by her alumnus, the toothless Thai. Bust would never stoop to such lowly pursuits. Though you must be beautiful, indeed, if those chinese whale killers paid such a premium. )

...and so, though our favorite Piratess was in a bit of a sticky wicket at the time, what with her foul smelling suitors and seasickness from the pitching frigid southern seas the whaling ship was rolling in, she began to plot her escape,... and revenge...

(but it is a beautiful day on the Indian Ocean, with steady 20 knot winds and a full spinnaker, as Miss D worked on her tan )
(ah the life of a lowly Bait-Boy... don't be jealous)
Lvl 19
Jealous ? In your dreams you may be watching the progress of Ms. D's tan and laughing at me in a whaler but you couldn't be more ( colorfully I admit) wrong.

Just sitting here at home watching the satellite down link that still shows you and your betrothed Thai customs boy ( what ARE their customs, anyway ?) groping at the boat yard. Wish we had the audio as well. We would probably hear you trying to giving him your best verses such as " There once was a Thai boy from Nantucket.....you know the rest.........

Drop me a line and tell me if it was persuasive.........
Lvl 28
(stuttering problem? C'mon, be creative and at least work with the existing story. As I always do, it's open ended for your creative endeavors... at least work from the point of story end. Keeps it a little more fun that way, eh?)

Allow me to repeat....

......and so, though our favorite Piratess was in a bit of a sticky wicket at the time, what with her foul smelling suitors and seasickness from the pitching frigid southern seas the whaling ship was rolling in, she began to plot her escape,... and revenge...

(Old F, she was a beautiful Pirate,
Surrounded by men, she don't like it!
One pulled out his dingy,
she bit off that thingy,
spit it o'r the rail just to spite it.)

Want more?

I did manage to find a pic of your unfortunate predicament

Lvl 19
Yes, yes ! More limer-icky poetry from the B-man.

F.
Lvl 28
(Surrounded by very cold seas,
Poor F's has gone weak in the knees,
Along came a whiner,
he sat down beside 'er,
She sneered "Fuck off, won't you please?)

... as the Ravishing F endured the heinous breath and foul manners of the whaling crew (and she thought the Bait-boy was bad), her spite turned nearly to hatred for the Magnificent Bust (though he's impossible to hate), and she dreamed of the day she broke free from this band of ocean faring neanderthals...

(With Bust and Miss Deucie a sailing,
Poor F could be heard in loud wailing,
But the weather was fine,
as they sipped some red wine,
Proof that Poor F's courtin' was failing.)
Lvl 19
( Somehow when I hear " Magnificent Bust" you don't come to mind, ya know ? )
Lvl 28
( ah, now you're gettin' personal. I assure you, I'm quite loveable. Don't hate me for my quick wit, creative writing skills, and boyish grin )

(as much as I hate to recycle pics...

)
Lvl 19
Well Bust'm, whilst you've been pulling limericks out of your ass, Deucie managed to escape and came to my rescue and now has me in total captivity. (Purrrrrrr.) Hope that Customs laddie in the wig has been a good listener !

Stay thirsty my friend.....
Lvl 28
(HEY!! My limericks don't stink that bad..... Since our loverly Deucie has been MIA for going on 3 days, I'm gonna wait for her to catch up on this story and see if she agrees)
Lvl 19
Don't hold your breath ! She has been really busy with her new ( and adoring ) love slave who....
Lvl 28
... looks like a monk...

???
Lvl 19
......but only if that is wearing a nun's habit and..........
Lvl 28
(I don't think we're going to seduce Miss D back into the story)
Lvl 19
.....she's abandoned both of us in favor of...
Lvl 22
(the Monk and 2sy take a few days off and you two start messing with the theme,PICS)

(going from a nuns habit)..... and smells like an....
  • Goto: