Score: 3.35 Votes: 23
rate this

New look

Starter: Allen_Bradley Posted: 11 years ago Views: 31.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Parkville95

I don't have an "Account Settings" option. Maybe because I have a free account? Maybe because I'm on a mobile device? Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but I've looked everywhere, even in the menu at the top right corner.

Ow
Ok, so try that URL directly : account settings.
Lvl 5
not good.......
Lvl 11
I don't like the new site, the old site was way better
think im going away, to bad always liked this site
Quote:
Originally posted by NIX0013
not good.......

Thank you for your helpful feedback.
Lvl 19
At the moment it is an immature piece of shit.

But like any new enterprise it has problems that are overcome with great effort and I am pleased to support Diz's efforts !

So...any of you wankers....especially those who haven't spent a dime in support of the site....should just be patient..

It get's better and you can plan on that.

Thanks Diz !
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
At the moment it is an immature piece of shit.

Auuwtss But immature it is because of totally build from ground up...
Lvl 12
To be honest i dont like the new look at all. is it possible to have a setting for those of us who prefer the old look to still use it versus the new?
Quote:
Originally posted by ThisCouldBeFun
To be honest i dont like the new look at all. is it possible to have a setting for those of us who prefer the old look to still use it versus the new?

Its not just a new look. Its a completely new site, built from the ground up. The old site was written well over 10 years ago and the code was starting to implode in on itself. Diz is working on adding some key missing features right now, and then he's going to work on making the site more user friendly. But this is the site now, there is no going back to the old one.
Lvl 14
Hope the scrambled pic issue is at the top of the list, because I'm still getting them.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by pcmack101
Hope the scrambled pic issue is at the top of the list, because I'm still getting them.

You guys always get the fun.. I really can't find them...
Lvl 59
Me either. I've looked at a bunch of pictures and have not had that issue.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
Me either. I've looked at a bunch of pictures and have not had that issue.

Yep, I have been clicking over a 1000 pictures now... searching for one corrupted... but none found so far.
Lvl 28
What I dislike about the new version is the cluttery front page. I like the clean look of the old one, newest forum posts on one side, top 5 babes/movies/cars on the other side. Some random pictures from the last week in the middle. Now it's just stuff all over the place, not even aligned
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Allen_Bradley
Like the new look of the forum. Much nicer ;-0

There was nothing wrong with the old format. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. You messed up.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
What I dislike about the new version is the cluttery front page. I like the clean look of the old one, newest forum posts on one side, top 5 babes/movies/cars on the other side. Some random pictures from the last week in the middle. Now it's just stuff all over the place, not even aligned

Gonna fix this and renew the frontpage totally...
Lvl 27
Is there a way to look at movie favorites without down loading? Also,after one downloads one,are tey in a file where one can open them quickly?
Lvl 24
Well, along the lines of roadracer140's remarks...and this is NOT meant as a critique...only a comment/question... Is it possible for the GOALS of the site renovation/overhaul to be listed?...That is to ask: with all these changes and functionality issues, what specific improvements were envisioned and incorporated, and were these site improvement GOALS achieved for this undertaking (this is assuming all the issues are successfully resolved within a realistic time frame...) ??
Thanks very much ...[color=#CC0000][/color]
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by snoopy7666
Well, along the lines of roadracer140's remarks...and this is NOT meant as a critique...only a comment/question... Is it possible for the GOALS of the site renovation/overhaul to be listed?...That is to ask: with all these changes and functionality issues, what specific improvements were envisioned and incorporated, and were these site improvement GOALS achieved for this undertaking (this is assuming all the issues are successfully resolved within a realistic time frame...) ??
Thanks very much ...

Here is the thread dedicated to what is missing and what needs fixing.
http://whatboyswant.com/forums/read/158809/Bug_Missing_features_Suggestions_thread.html
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
When trying to quote a comment in the babe galley, once you click quote the pic no longer loads.
Lvl 5
I am very sorry, but I think it is horrible.
  • Goto: