Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 52.5K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by FamilyGuy

I am in ! Great pics, you are amazing!

i love family guy!!
Quote:
Originally posted by JSteel

The one laying on the couch (such a cute bum) and the one with the pink socks & undies, awesome!

lovin the pics Anna

thanks J...im happy bum was cute for you
Quote:
Originally posted by ZR800

OMG My jaw hit the floor when I saw the pic of you in that red dress. You are beautiful. And the ones of you on the couch in your thong. Really great ass.

thanks i like that dress a alot too
Lvl 12
can't say there is even 1 pic i don't like
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Did I just get bitched out for using "Jesus Fuck?"

Srsly?

You guys crack me up.

Thanks again for the pics, Anna. Sorry to hear about your bad experiences with "photographers." It's unfortunate that people like that don't take their work more seriously, because they really can and do add value to the world around them if they apply their art, rather than try to use it as an in to get a little.

Thank you for being so open and engaging with us though. That's pretty cool, especially considering your past experiences.

yea i think i just got into bad situation because i was stupid and went along with everything....i dont mind posing for cool ppl..and all (or most lol!) of you guys seem cool here!
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

i love family guy!!

The is VERY mutual! You are the shiznit! I have no specific request other than, more of you being you, because so far you are right in my wheelhouse for super hot, super cool women.
Lvl 3
anna, you are way too kind to us all.

every shot = sexy,cute,beautiful. don't think anyone will have problems with you posting more

great to see you're liking the forums/members

guess I'll have to check back more often with all your booty...i mean beauty being flaunted. no complaints, bbs

-mello
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

hmm well im rooming with 2 guys now for the summer...(one a long time friend and his bud)...so while they do seem to appreciate me in knee highs and panties or bent over in short skirt (i asked them to take the pics and they willingly obliged lol)...i dont know how far i can go with the bath thing. i mean, i guess i can do it...just if i get into it no skanky poses or anything

very jealous of your roomates................
Lvl 9
She can chill with me anytime
Lvl 7
Anna, I must say you are one very beautiful girl, probably the best on this site. Ones like you that are honest and have a head on their shoulders are hard to come by, so keep it up!

I do have one request for you and it should be fairly simple.

A pic of you sitting on the edge of a couch, bed, etc. in bra and panties, with one shoulder strap of your bra falling and one hand down the front of your panties while looking at the camera in a dirty/naughty way.... maybe even biting your lip....

if you could even come close to doing that it would drive me insane !

Thank you SOOO very much!

P.S. I have a one or 2 more ideas I'll save for later.
Lvl 11
We need to see more of this beautiful girl! you should consider doing something risky in ur picture? Changing in front of the window? or walking outside in underwear?!
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by puck3423

its official, this picture gave me an erection and I have masturbated it to orgasm while looking at it.

wow dude, that's pretty intense

Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by high_mon

i call bullshit

hello
Lvl 59
Quote:

its official, this picture gave me an erection and I have masturbated it to orgasm while looking at it.

Was it just unofficial before?

Did we really need such an official declaration?

Also, I'm glad you masturbated to orgasm, and not to, say, non-orgasm. That would have just been a shame, you know?

Finally, ew, dude. Just ew.
Lvl 3
took the words right from under my fingers eric.

think we all could have done without
Quote:

!!!!!!
guys, i seriously did not know that i have such powers when i sit around at home and maybe part my legs a little. lol.
Lvl 13
You obviously have no idea how hot you are and that my dear, is such a turn on!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Was it just unofficial before?

Did we really need such an official declaration?

Also, I'm glad you masturbated to orgasm, and not to, say, non-orgasm. That would have just been a shame, you know?

Finally, ew, dude. Just ew.

. ha.
Lvl 6
Sooo sillygoose123....

For a request which doesn't ask for you bending over in panties for a camera...

I'd love to know what the sexiest sex you ever had was, in as much detail as you'd care to give

And I only ask this because I'd imagine you could teach most of us here a thing or two about what it is to be sexy

ps Thank you for the pics... you are amazing.
Lvl 11
yeah, that and explore your picture taking powers some more!
  • Goto: