Score: 4.50 Votes: 52
rate this

Just hanging out at homee!

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 52.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

wow. duuude. thats really particular! i need to stop this request thing now, because i feel bad at not fulfilling them so you guys should stop requesting!

hey! when you're done with all of those, could you do one of yourself brushing your teeth with wintergreen flavored toothpaste?
Quote:
Originally posted by BillK

hey! when you're done with all of those, could you do one of yourself brushing your teeth with wintergreen flavored toothpaste?

no no..that one is too much...who do you think i am?
Lvl 6
Thanks for answering.. thought I may have creeped you out entirely

I meant what was the sexiest, but maybe everyone is right and it's a little creepy asking about your 'past'. I think they may just prefer staring at your gorgeous bod than imagining you have any more profound sexuality....

Perhaps a good start would be just to give us a taste of a fantasy of yours... and if I can be so bold, maybe you could include a pic to satisfy those who are visually fixated
Lvl 19
Quote:

no no..that one is too much...who do you think i am?

I just thought you needed to brush your teeth after the lollipop.

Lvl 15
hmmm, how bout a shot of you in some full bottom panties showing us ur backside and looking cute and teasing?
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by thisonetime

by the way, love this pic of you from your other thread. your legs are perfect.

I have to agree you do have perfect legs. Love to see more pictures showing them.
Lvl 11
Your just really beautiful and i realy enjoy looking at your pictures. I really enjoy of the "dressed up" pictures like the one above!

best wished,

Joe!
Lvl 7
Beautiful! Your tits are as nice as your ass!
Lvl 5
Personally I'm a little weirded out by some of these suggestions. . .and I'm not even the one being asked to pose! So, how bout this simple request. . .Anna, take pics of what YOU think is sexxy. . .nough said!
Lvl 4
I just checked this entire thread page for page. LOVE the pics.
Quote:

. i annoy them so much! lol. i ask 100 questions a day, need help with everything, cant watch chic flics or girly shows myself, have to talk about everything...lol..if you are thinking they get to see my bum everyday is a consolation for that, i sure wouldnt think so! lol

I would!
Lvl 18
Unfortunately the guys you dealt with weren't photographers at all. In the modeling business they're referred to as GWC's (guy with camera). Basically they buy an expensive pro camera and then use it not to pursue photography but to more easily meet and get girls to remove their clothes under the guise of being a professional. I have quite a few friends in the modeling industry. All modeling websites heavily warn about these type of guys because the industry is flooded with them ever since professional level digital cameras became readily available to the public. Always check references of other models they've worked with and MUA's (make up artists). Check their portfolio to make sure they produce professional quality work and so on.
Lvl 14
Quote:

hmm well im rooming with 2 guys now for the summer...(one a long time friend and his bud)...so while they do seem to appreciate me in knee highs and panties or bent over in short skirt (i asked them to take the pics and they willingly obliged lol)...i dont know how far i can go with the bath thing. i mean, i guess i can do it...just if i get into it no skanky poses or anything

Lucky bastards
Yeah, no skanky poses, just pure erotisme! I totally understand ur position on this, I respect it. Just trying to find a good way to heat things up without asking too much. That would be awesome
Lvl 14
BTW, last pics are awesome!
Lvl 12

these kind of topics may help you to get rid of photographers
http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4720463/1/10/Girls_Just_Love_Taking_Sexy_Pictures_of_Themselves.html
By the way, I may call you as Kasar
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by lm7171

these kind of topics may help you to get rid of photographers
[ Link ]
By the way, I may call you as Kasar

as sexy as self shots are, most of the time they don't turn out that well. either blury or the damn flash gets in the way.

**ladies.....NO flashes with mirrors** usually ruins a great shot. just be steady and let the natural light take the shot. that should be apart of a handbook to college freshman girls.
Lvl 24
hope you keep "just hanging around" for a long time.

great pictures. thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

Unfortunately the guys you dealt with weren't photographers at all. In the modeling business they're referred to as GWC's (guy with camera). Basically they buy an expensive pro camera and then use it not to pursue photography but to more easily meet and get girls to remove their clothes under the guise of being a professional. I have quite a few friends in the modeling industry. All modeling websites heavily warn about these type of guys because the industry is flooded with them ever since professional level digital cameras became readily available to the public. Always check references of other models they've worked with and MUA's (make up artists). Check their portfolio to make sure they produce professional quality work and so on.

yea good point!
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by freddielongleg

Personally I'm a little weirded out by some of these suggestions. . .and I'm not even the one being asked to pose! So, how bout this simple request. . .Anna, take pics of what YOU think is sexxy. . .nough said!

Anna, I must say you do take some good pics and must agree with Freddielongleg on what he said. its what you find sexy. I thought you looked really good in the red dress. Thanks for sharing all those pics of you.
Lvl 9
Very cute pics with the glasses and white tanktop, liked the small glimpse of hard nips
You have great legs, a great ass, great face, great body all-around, and you have a sense of humor.
Hope to see more of you in the future, you rock

PS. If someone doesn't rate you five stars they should get punched in the ovaries, or the throat
  • Goto: