Score: 4.50 Votes: 52
rate this

Just hanging out at homee!

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 52.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Assman!

damn I like where this is going! BTW Assman! says I want to see your bare ass I mean bare lol your a cutie TY

Again, I second that!
Lvl 16
Again, welcome, and forget about the freaks in here. There are one or two of them. Enjoy your stay and thank you for your postings. (By freaks, I mean the ones that are talking about sliding stuff over for them.. and not just good natured posting and support)

But I think with your comments and retorts, you are just fine in here without any protection.
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

Again, welcome, and forget about the freaks in here. There are one or two of them. Enjoy your stay and thank you for your postings. (By freaks, I mean the ones that are talking about sliding stuff over for them.. and not just good natured posting and support)

But I think with your comments and retorts, you are just fine in here without any protection.

I think there are more then one or two "freaks" who want that ...

Great new pics, evenry pic of you is just amazing hot! Can't wait untill you make some new ones
Lvl 15
very nice and tasteful..........your getting bolder SG, looking forward to more
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

haha. might as well start a website if i will be taking pics like that!

I would subscribe in an instant
Lvl 5
ok sorry for the double-post .. again, im just now catching up. Anna, thanks again for the pics. Have to agree with some of the other people -- you're like the best thing that's happened to this forum in a while. Not sure if you're here for an ego boost or not but the compliments definitely won't be in short supply.

Now, for another first, I'm actually going to take you up on your request for Requests ... do you wear glasses by any chance? some pics of you in a wifebeater and some tiny shorts (and wearing glasses if you have them) would be amazing.

Whaddya think?
Lvl 59
Hey, look, pictures! Wee!

Thanks for firing up all the creepy dudes SG123. If you keep this up may I suggest you buy stock in bounty paper towels or something.
Lvl 11
hmmm so i see a tiny bit of nipple in the hand bra picture?! Professionally done isn't even as good as the few you took and poster earlier! Still gorgeous as always though!
Lvl 19
Anna, those are gorgeous pics!! Thank you soooo much!
Lvl 13
There are an exponential number of creepy dudes based on how many pictures you post and how 'real' they believe you to be. If EGV ever came back the number would double! Trust no-one! Especially Norwegians.

And yeah, I hear you about photographers. you wouldn't believe how uncomfortably tense it is at the beginning and end of any kind of shoot, nor how enriching it is to hear 'You wouldn't believe how many guys try it on at the end of...' when you are finished and on your way out.
Great update sillygoose! Your uploads keep getting better and better!
Lvl 5
thanks for the new pics! just when I thought you couldn't look any better...
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Hey, look, pictures! Wee!

Thanks for firing up all the creepy dudes SG123. If you keep this up may I suggest you buy stock in bounty paper towels or something.

. but seriously, there are way hotter girls to...do that to...on this site than me, im glad you like looking at the pics though...i didnt think theyd be more involved than looking lol.
Lvl 19
Quote:

. but seriously, there are way hotter girls to...do that to...on this site than me, im glad you like looking at the pics though...i didnt think theyd be more involved than looking lol.

hmmmm. Don't underestimate yourself, Anna. You are as hot as any girl on this site...

Lvl 5
there are a LOT of hot girls on this site (obviously .. .we all wouldn't be here otherwise) but don't ever not count yourself as one of them!

Got any more for us tonight?
Quote:
Originally posted by TheItch

There are an exponential number of creepy dudes based on how many pictures you post and how 'real' they believe you to be. If EGV ever came back the number would double! Trust no-one! Especially Norwegians.

And yeah, I hear you about photographers. you wouldn't believe how uncomfortably tense it is at the beginning and end of any kind of shoot, nor how enriching it is to hear 'You wouldn't believe how many guys try it on at the end of...' when you are finished and on your way out.

your a photographer? an uhh yea. i had stuff happen with two photographers (one was the other ones friend...shooulda known!). i felt kinda stupid and naive because i shouldve just stopped doing stuff when i felt uncomfortable but didnt so both times i felt taken advantage off at the end. and thats why i figure its good not to come to strangers houses even if its seems for a professional or artistic purposes lol
Quote:
Originally posted by cyberia2501

thanks for the new pics! just when I thought you couldn't look any better...

hmm maybe i should make them ugly and silly for fun? lol
Lvl 5
Quote:

and thats why i figure its good not to come to strangers houses even if its seems for a professional or artistic purposes lol

h GOOD THINKING.
Lvl 5
Quote:

hmm maybe i should make them ugly and silly for fun? lol

ugly i think would be an impossibility for you. but FUN? SURE! go nuts!
Lvl 11
I think you need to show off a little more tonight! No?
  • Goto: