Score: 4.50 Votes: 52
rate this

Just hanging out at homee!

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 52.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 20
Thanks for being tougher than the Internet, Anna. It can get pretty brutal sometimes. We're glad you're sticking around!
Lvl 5
rock on Anna.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by oneeyedpete81

Anna, it's been much fun. I'm deeply saddened by the lack of disrespect that some guys have. Where I come from, dudes don't do that kind of shit to women. It's awfull that shit like this has to happen, especially to such a cool chick like you. On behalf of all the guys here who know how to treat a lady, I appologize that you had to deal with all the fucktards on here.

ps. please don't leave us. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T LEAVE US!!!!!

The lack of disrespect? You can talk about where you're from all you want. But, I think I'd rather be from somewhere where men have respect for women.
Lvl 59
look at bangs pickin' up on the double negative.
Lvl 28
Double negative trifecta.

This is not, not epic.
Lvl 59
No, it certainly isn't not.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

lol ill stick around since there are so many cool nice guys here...my panic subsided

Count me among those who are really glad you're here.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by noz4r2

ok topics dead, but don't feel bad for thinking you've caused trouble. There idiots your not, also unless there someone you already know its really difficult, practically impossible to find where you live from a site like this unless you put down name, addresses, hangouts etc in posts or full name. So try not to worry but if you are i'm sure theres some law enforcement group you can call or something to remedy the situation.

Sorry for the late post, I didn't even catch your pics before they went away but you sound sorta cool anyways.

oh yeah and I don't know if this is allowed by mods or whatever but if someones causing grief putting there user name and a copy of there PM in a list will probably get them to stop, since they want it to be private so they don't get griefed for being stupied by the general cool WBW people.

Lvl 5
Anna, I'm glad you've decided to keep on keeping on!
Lvl 16
I cant believe I missed this thread until now. Wow 5 out of 5 I'm sorry I missed some of the pictures. Cant wait to see more!
Lvl 8
I read back a few pages. I think the admins should assist Anna as far as they can in pursuing the trail on whoever it has been that's sent her threatening messages. Report these creeps to their local authorities.

Sadly, just because most of us are normal, there are always the real predators out there that surf these same sites. We should not tolerate it in the hopes that she keeps posting. I personally would rather she hesitate than allow that behavior to continue for a minute.
Lvl 18
@bargerer: Decisions have been made and this situation is done with. The owner of the site is a great guy and I know if he felt there was any real danger he would take any and all steps necessary to protect Anna and/or any other members of the site. That's the great thing about WBW, the owner actually gives a damn and so do a lot of the mods.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

look at bangs pickin' up on the double negative.

Pardon my disrespect for the English language.

So I rekon that Bangles is an English instructor now, HUH!

Well, I ain't dun nuthin rong.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

@bargerer: Decisions have been made and this situation is done with. The owner of the site is a great guy and I know if he felt there was any real danger he would take any and all steps necessary to protect Anna and/or any other members of the site. That's the great thing about WBW, the owner actually gives a damn and so do a lot of the mods.

WBW is one biiiiiiiiiggggg happy family - Pity, that like in any family there is always a couple of fuckups!
Lvl 7
I am gonna have to 5 star this and always laugh at certain members. One of the first posts they make is disgusting and derogatory and at the same time expect to get personalized pics....haha

Your beautiful and stay around cause there are amazing members on here!
Lvl 8
Hmmm, just to check, that bloke's name isn't Dimitri is it? Got fwd'ed this today. Could be him

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HM72PJQL

Go on, have a lol.
Lvl 8
Oh, and very nice pics of a beautiful woman. Thank you. Hope you stay around.
Lvl 11
Just saw this post, you are a cutie, sorry some douches around here are that way, but most of us are cool, stay around and enjoy the cool ones.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

lol ill stick around since there are so many cool nice guys here...my panic subsided

(beer)Glad you're sticking around. Hope you will show us some pictures again. Have a fun weekend!!!
Lvl 11
great pics, hope all goes well, thanks for dealing with us.
  • Goto: