• Goto:
Lvl 37
Registered on 02:58 AM 07/27/2009
Last online 08:00 PM 07/29/2009

The Ex found this thread perhaps...
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by thisonetime

I think shes referring to me. little girl got scared because I found out where she lives. Im not creepy, who wouldnt want to play around with her for a few hours. I was just trying to arrange a date.

You are a creepy fuck, I vote for an IP ban of this asshole. This is why there are so few women on here, we have creepy assholes who think this is a dating site or that if a chick posts it is ok to harass them. Do you really think she posted pics cause she is hard up for a date? Give me a fucking break you loser.
Quote:

I think shes referring to me. little girl got scared because I found out where she lives. Im not creepy, who wouldnt want to play around with her for a few hours. I was just trying to arrange a date.

ughhhhhh! not creepy?! The PM you wrote for this "date" talks about rape you creep!

anyways, lets go look at chics guys.
Lvl 14
Anna try to ignore the random creeps, there are a lot of good people on here, who work hard, have families and just like to look at hot chicks, hang out and BS and have some fun.
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

ughhhhhh! not creepy?! The PM you wrote for this "date" talks about rape you creep!

anyways, lets go look at chics guys.

Well gee...that's not creepy. That's just normal-guy talk.

Seriously though...if it did talk about rape, have the Mod team report him to the authorities. No joke. Do it.(hang)
Lvl 8
Quote:

Why don't you let us know where u live so we can arrange a "date" slash kick the shit out of you and show you hw it is to scare someone just to feel tough. Loser, get a life.
Quote:
Originally posted by B_G

Well gee...that's not creepy. That's just normal-guy talk.

Seriously though...if it did talk about rape, have the Mod team report him to the authorities. No joke. Do it.(hang)

ehh, im ready to forget about creep. i think Eric banned him yay
Lvl 59
Ok, he's not allowed to threaten her, and you guys aren't allowed to threaten him.

Let's all leave it at that, ok?
Quote:
Originally posted by kimbonious

Why don't you let us know where u live so we can arrange a "date" slash kick the shit out of you and show you hw it is to scare someone just to feel tough. Loser, get a life.

yea, i think a guy like that doesnt talk so boldly in real life, just uses these sites to satisfy his lack of real life. uhhh.
Lvl 8
My bad, people like that just piss me off.
Anyway, sorry that some people in the world are douchebags, I guess there is no way around it.
ugh well, i feel i caused a ruckus!
Lvl 8
Quote:

ugh well, i feel i caused a ruckus!

Totally not your fault, you came on here, and caused the kind of ruckus we like. Then some DB caused trouble.
Lvl 59
A girl causing drama? NEVER! IMPOSSIBLE!

No worries.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

A girl causing drama? NEVER! IMPOSSIBLE!

No worries.

lol. eyyyy......
Le-sigh...
Lvl 21
i know where you live... that dudes definitely a f*ckin weirdo

Lvl 9
Creepers need to get punched in the throat
Lvl 19
Quote:

uhh yea guys im really bummed

Few things piss me off more than assholes who make me feel I need to apologize for my gender. Some cretins just can't grasp the difference between "fun" and creepy shit.
Anna, you were great fun. I'm sorry to hear it has to end like this, but thanks for the good times.

for those assholes out there:
Lvl 6
Hey Anna, also really sorry about this. You seem like a spunky, fun chick. Hope you can still have fun around here, it's been awesome having you around
thanks guys..i still want to be around...that guy (and some others) really creeped me out. maybe i can still post some "modeling" pics that the photographers posted online elsewhere ...i think that be safe.

now if only i could make a thread and invite only the cool people to view it! lol.
  • Goto: