Score: 4.50 Votes: 52
rate this

Just hanging out at homee!

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 52.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

uhh, ok guys i do like chatting and posting with you....but umm...one PM from a creep saying he found out where i live and will come get me and another saying he wants to post my pics on different sites with his...umm "cum"..all over. urghhhh?! most of you are real nice and fun...but that bugs me out. i have to take my pics off cuz thats scary. i guess if the normals guys want to still chat and PM me i can send you pics..but otherwise its getting scary and creepy for me and i only been here for like 3 days!!

Unfortunally stupid people are everywhere!
I understand if u want to stop posting your pics and i say thanks to u for your beautiful way to be sexy while posing.
Hope u will not leave the forum at all btw.
Lvl 37
If it's any comfort a lot of guys get the same type of PM's

report the PM's to the admins or a mod and hopefully the sicko's will get banned

we have to clean up every now and then

Sorry this happened to you
Lvl 32
Quote:

uhh, ok guys i do like chatting and posting with you....but umm...one PM from a creep saying he found out where i live and will come get me and another saying he wants to post my pics on different sites with his...umm "cum"..all over. urghhhh?! most of you are real nice and fun...but that bugs me out. i have to take my pics off cuz thats scary. i guess if the normals guys want to still chat and PM me i can send you pics..but otherwise its getting scary and creepy for me and i only been here for like 3 days!!

Yeah I'm not at all surprised by this

When a new sexy girl comes along and participates it unfortunately causes the douche bag fucknuts to come out of the woodwork.

Sorry about these assholes hope you stick around wbw, shame people like that have to ruin it for those of us on here that are actually normal.
uhh yea guys im really bummed
Lvl 30
Me and MissJade know exactly how you feel. When we first started posting MissJades pics on here we got quite a few creepy PMs. But we ignored them, because we got hundreds more good PMs. Whatever you decide, thanks for sharing your pics. Im sorry it wasnt the experience you wanted.
Lvl 14
what the effff? That is creepy, that sucks that there are some weird fucks out there like that. I love the towel pic and the one on the couch, you are very sexy
Lvl 59
Quote:

Just FYI, anyone who does this...especially with regard to the threatening, but even if they take the photos from this site and upload them elsewhere and do stupid things with them against the wishes of the poster, they are breaking the terms to which they agreed when they signed up to the site, and are mistaken if they think that kind of bullshit will be tolerated.

Thank you to the assholes who ruined a really enjoyable thread. Dicks....

*Edit*

Ok...I just can't seem to get over this shit. How fucking dumb must you guys be??? You realize that if you DO go after her in real life...the evidence - your confession - is all over the websites servers (and her computer) which will lead back to you, right!? What's wrong with you? Just can't leave a good thing run its course. Fuck...
Lvl 12
im quite dissapointed by the way alot of people are handling this situation. this girl was just looking to explore something new and it turned into a heap hole of requests, wierd infatuations and ultimatly this poor girl being scared that somebody is going to fuck with her. but at the same time anna, you could look into getting your own website and be making money for all this.
Quote:
Originally posted by orangepeel

im quite dissapointed by the way alot of people are handling this situation. this girl was just looking to explore something new and it turned into a heap hole of requests, wierd infatuations and ultimatly this poor girl being scared that somebody is going to fuck with her. but at the same time anna, you could look into getting your own website and be making money for all this.

I entirely agree (with both lol). What a bunch of fuckups....

This was the exact reason why I refrained from posting anything at all in here until it all came crashing down - I didn't want to be associated with the clusterfuck that you people were producing.

Leave a little honey out in the air and the flys will quickly come and puke all over it.
I think shes referring to me. little girl got scared because I found out where she lives. Im not creepy, who wouldnt want to play around with her for a few hours. I was just trying to arrange a date.
Quote:
Originally posted by thisonetime

I think shes referring to me. little girl got scared because I found out where she lives. Im not creepy, who wouldnt want to play around with her for a few hours. I was just trying to arrange a date.

Straight up: fuck you. You sound like a complete asshole who 'Bubba' would love to room with in jail.

Yes, in fact, you are creepy when you come out of no where and tell an unsuspecting person that you know where they live. Get a fucking clue man. Read the damn rules...this isn't a fucking dating site. All from a douche bag who has been here for all of two days. Way to fuck it up, man...
Lvl 12
Quote:

I vote for a removal of this person
Quote:

Seconded. (hang)
Lvl 6
Quote:

And u're surprised she's scared about that?
Lvl 6
Quote:

I agree... but i'm pretty sure he will come back with another nick!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by superman18

I agree... but i'm pretty sure he will come back with another nick!

IP block, would that work?
Lvl 18
Mother f-ers! You complete asshole douchenozzles. WTF is wrong with people. Sorry Anna.
i didnt say anything drastic. liars, as if you didnt think about fucking her. im not harrasing her, just enjoying the site.
Lvl 59
Quote:

IP block, would that work?

Dunno if that would accomplish what you would like it to accomplish.

Either way, the situation is being addressed.
  • Goto: