Score: 4.36 Votes: 74
rate this

I've been teasing on the interweb for almost 7 years and I aint stopping anytime soon! Pictures of me yipeee!

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 13 years ago Views: 39.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Loving the pictures as always, i like a bit of bush, thanks for posting you give me filthy thoughts
Lvl 9
thanx
Lvl 6
Greeeeeen! Sorry these are non nude, this outfits a bitch to get in and out of!
Lvl 10
You're so hot! Thanks!
Lvl 17
tease
Lvl 26
Very nice look in green!
Lvl 7
Loving the green! You always keep me Cumming back for more. Thanks for sharing your ever hotness.
omg...do I detect a slight smile? lol. You look fantastic gorgeous...thanks for posting yet again.
Lvl 11
Loving the red look and the shoes
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

I got a bit silly on cam tonight and drawed things on me haha:
[ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ]

(that was free cam, don't worry, people didn't pay to see that hahaaha, and no I wont tell you the site name. :P So NER)

Enjoy
xxx

I read AC's regularly but I never had the curiosity to go to your room; If I'd known you were hairy, I would have come sooner.

For previous poster: http://profiles.myfree[blacklisted]/Ugly_UK_Loner
Lvl 4
hi again! Love the pics!
Lvl 21
love da girl fur keep it growing
Lvl 6
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
My thread got locked coz of old age haha. I'll try not to not post for over 3 months to prevent that happening again, eek! I was worried I'd done something wrong or something haha!

I didn't actually take any new digital camera pictures since March, until this month. I've put weight on and hated my body/hated the way I looked, so was too depressed/hated myself too much to take pictures and have evidence of it haha. I was hoping to lose weight and then take pictures, but then I realised I'm way too lazy to exercise and I love junk food too much and even if I did lose weight I'd have to keep eating better/exercising to keep the weight off, so just said fuck it in the end. Now I'll just have to get used to having wobbly bits in all the wrong places coz I'm too lazy to do anything about it. :P

Just a few pictures for now, I'll find more to post later. My bush growing skills obviously suck. I've had it for over 7 months now and it's still not very hairy!! WTF! I haven't trimmed it or anything, so I have no idea why there's not much there! I was hoping for a bush afro by now, pfft.

Byeeee
Lvl 6
Outside pictures taken 11th July... the first digital camera pictures of me since March/Since I turned into a lardarse haha!
Oh and I changed my hair colour again.

Now when people are mean to me I can threaten to sit on them haha. So be mean at your own risk!
Lvl 26
Welcome back!I really like these outdoors!
Lvl 65
Good to see your back, great pics to start off with
Lvl 6
Thankies. I can't be bothered to find the smiley face. Um yeah I'll have more pcitures soon when I'm awake. I can't even be botrhered to find the smiley smily face thats an actual smile right now the one I got looks a bit angry, oops.
Lvl 6
WHY IS IT MILES AWAY FROM THE OTHER SMILIES!!!!! Why is this thing first what even is that?! Yet the smiley smiley is miles away from the others?! PFFFFFFFFFT. There's this but it's not very smiley that's more like a OAP smiling, it has no teeth! PFFT.
Lvl 26
Then we should see YOU smiling in next photos!
Lvl 13
still look good. thank you
  • Goto: