Score: 4.36 Votes: 74
rate this

I've been teasing on the interweb for almost 7 years and I aint stopping anytime soon! Pictures of me yipeee!

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 13 years ago Views: 39.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Merry Christmas LSG, nice little fur coat your working on! x
Lvl 24
I'm a BIG fan...
Lvl 25
AngelicTease, Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your Newsletter. 10 out of 10. Thanks.
PS you have smashing Tits.
Lvl 17
Stop teasing and come over and fuck me and my girlfriend silly! :-D
Lvl 6
a very sweet little pic, Merry Christmas to you
Lvl 8
happy xmas!
Lvl 23
hi ya sexy ,you sure are blessed with a hot body,keep the teasing going,your a star
Lvl 6
I'll post the rest of the christmas pictures soon, been super busy recently! I have ginger hair at the moment lol, bush is going well! In the middle of bleaching my hair so it's a weird colour... still not blue/pink yet, grrr. I think there's a big chance my hair might fall out and I'll end up bald lol. Anyone have a bald fetish? :P

Thankies for the comments everyone, I'll try get the pictures posted by the end of this week.
xxx
Hope you had a great Christmas beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your hair...I hope you're not bald ):

Kinda torn on growing the public hair though...I guess we'll see.
Lvl 7
Yum yum I would like to get me some! Great as always. Thank you for sharing your sexyness with us.
Lvl 5
merry xmas and a very very happy new year babe. would love my name written next to your pussy
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Hope you had a great Christmas beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your hair...I hope you're not bald ):

Kinda torn on growing the public hair though...I guess we'll see.

I Think you mean "pubic" hair not "public" hair...
Lvl 6
My new hair, yipeee.

I know growing a bush is going to make most people hate me for a while, and it's going to totally kill my cam earnings too, but it's something I've never really done, and I want to do it before I hit my 7 year teasing on the internet anniversary haha.

I'm not experianced in bush growing though, am I meant to just let it grow wild, or do I trim it a little, shave the sides, what? *confused* Maybe a bush fan will come along and help me, lol. I don't want a bad bush, eek.
Lvl 6
There is nothing wrong with a nicely trimmed bush...
Lvl 6
I don't think it's long enough for a trim yet, I should be taking some more new pictures tomorrow, so I'll get more bush update pictures then. :P
Lvl 6
Look forward to them! How about a "waylad" in lipstick next to the lovely bush...
Quote:
Originally posted by 911Porsche

I Think you mean "pubic" hair not "public" hair...

Damn auto correct.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Waylad

Look forward to them! How about a "waylad" in lipstick next to the lovely bush...

I don't own lipstick, due to never bothering with make up, and I don't do signs for people, sorry. The ones I've done, are for people who I think are awesome. If I ever think your awesome, then maybe I'll do you, but until then, I haven't got the time for custom pictures, sorry.
Lvl 5
your topic message is stated after all as "teasing" so putting a guys name next to your pussy is a tease for all us guys out there waiting anxiously for your pic updates. but hey ho if its not your thing............happy new year babe and the hair looks great.
Lvl 7
sweet pics
  • Goto: