Score: 4.36 Votes: 74
rate this

I've been teasing on the interweb for almost 7 years and I aint stopping anytime soon! Pictures of me yipeee!

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 13 years ago Views: 39.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6

Ooh yay a pole! Oh I mean a poll! Want me to slide down your

• YES!

92.31% (216)

• Ew no you have a hairy arse crack LOL.

7.69% (18)

Votes: 234
Proof Pictures:

Andddd carrying on posting pictures from november, my version of a matching outfit, lol.

Also some blue, and some green pictures incase you missed the last thread:

Oh and some boring bits:
I like to TEASE, so most my pictures only end in nakedness, if I get naughtier in pictures, I try and post one of them on free sites, but if there isn't many, I have to keep them for people who pay. If you don't like that, go look at the millions of other pictures on this site. :P

I very rarely show my face on free sites, if I do and people are rude, I'll delete the pictures. I hate my face and don't need people making me hate it any more!

I'm an attention whore and LOVE attention, so please reply and say thanks if you like my pictures.
If you don't like them and want to show the forum what a complete twat you are, feel free to do that too.

All my pictures are taken by myself, with a remote control camera, so I probably do the same poses way too much. :P No I don't want to meet you to 'let you take pictures of me' which basically means you want to shove your maggot in my face.

I have a hairy arse crack. It's really hard to reach to shave it. I tried looking in a mirror and got confused, I didn't know what direction I was going in and ended up shaving my bum cheek instead.
(Yup you did need to know that hahaaahaaahaha :P)

Okies I'm finished, enjoy the picturessss.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The poll was meant to say want me to slide down your POLE at the end, but it chopped the end of, I guess it was too long, oopsie. Suprised my topic title isn't too long as well haha.
* This post has been modified by DEMO : 12 years ago
Lvl 6
Lol the poll chopped off the end of it, it was meant to say want me to slide down your poll haha, oops. Plus I forgot to post the pictures haha.

My other picture posts in this thread, so the lazy people don't have to read every post:

Silver outfit teasing:
HERE

Pink Xmas outfit fucking a dildo chair and fingering myself. Plus red Xmas outfit just teasing:
HERE

Blue lingerie, blue tights(pantyhose), and fucking a toy and a pen in my bum:
HERE
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
wow babe, we look forward to the years to cum too!
Lvl 6
'thank you
Lvl 12
thank you, you are amazing
Lvl 9
REAL WOMEN ,have hairy arse cracks and I love them all!
Lvl 9
btw,you look great!!!
Lvl 12
I know you said you don't want a photographer so how about someone that could help you with your shaving problem. Wouldn't want you to slip and scar that thing.
Lvl 11
Wow, thank you. What an amazing body. And a sense of humor too!
Lvl 6
The last of the november pictures, I want to hurry up and get to the two christmas sets I took tonight haha.

Is it too early for christmas pictures by the way? :P
Lvl 27
You're Damn HOT!!!
Lvl 7
meh, im just going to say thanks for posting
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by suhoney18

meh, im just going to say thanks for posting

???
Thankies everyone else for your replies.
Will post the christmas pictures I took earlier soooon.
Lvl 15
Very sexy lil teaser.(beer)
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

Lol the poll chopped off the end of it, it was meant to say want me to slide down your cock haha, oops. Plus I forgot to post the pictures haha.

that's better
Lvl 7
Love it
Lvl 12
Great stuff Angelic ! Keep tease us babe !!!
Lvl 13
Angelic thanks for th second round of thes fantastic viewes (ignore)(ignore) you have a beautiful ass
Lvl 6
Ooops again haha, when I said soon, I meant when I had uploaded them, but I fell asleep and forgot to upload them. *pea brain*
Here's the christmas pictures I took yesterday.

Ta Da!
Enjoy.
xxx
Lvl 12
Nice pics Leggy .. thanks!!
  • Goto: