Score: 4.61 Votes: 79
rate this

** EL's Epic Famous Babe Slammy List ** - Completed

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 15 years ago Views: 183.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 29
I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.'"[/I] - FHM
[/reply]

That`s the part i liked most...
Lvl 14
i could give a crap if she got thicker. i just want to see her naked.
Lvl 35
I think she looks damn good
Lvl 6
Here she is....
http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/gossip/celebp/20090126_jessica/photo01.htm
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by jennysamples

Here she is....
[ Link ]

And that's why she got bumped from the actual number 5.

Also, she's since lost that weight.
Lvl 9
Cheeeeeers!!
Lvl 18
I'm half expecting #1 to be Roseanne Barr or Rosie O'donnel with the way this list is goin down hill. Jessica Simpson and Megan Fox are hotter then Adriana Lima? That couldn't happen if Adriana Lima became a burn victim. Adriana and that other VS model (forget her name) are awesome from head to toe. Jessica and Megan have more flaws then regular girls walkin down the street. Especially Jessica she's nothin but bad skin, super saggy tits and weight fluctuation. Megan is just a giant bad tattoo with a vampire face and the same bad skin as Jessica, bleh.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 59
Dude, it's also based on longevity and how I've pictured the chicks over the last 10 years or so.

So, even if the hottest chick in teh world got onto a soap opera or something today, she doesn't automatically make the top ten, because she hasn't put in her time.

It's a special formula that you dudes don't understand.

But that's ok. It's my damn slammy list, not yours.

Also, school starts back up next wednesday, so I'm gonna try to finish this thing off before then. *fingers crossed*
Lvl 59
5-A. Alessandra Ambrosio – Since we’ve had to scratch Jessica from the list, the five spot has now been divided into two parts. The first part, and obviously the more important, is the disgustingly hot body requirement, in this case filled by Alessandra Ambrosio, Victoria’s Secret Model and general disgustingly hot chick. I mean seriously, she probably made gave the gynecologist a boner when she was born.
And that comment reminds me of a twit/tweet? I recently read from Sarah Silverman: “I changed a baby's diaper today and she had a totally shaved vagina. What a country!”

Ok, enough with the CP humor and onto the photos.

Lvl 59

Lvl 59

Lvl 59

Lvl 59

Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 10
Eric would you still buy Jessica a drink?
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by WindyM

Eric would you still buy Jessica a drink?

Two or three, even.

5-B. Elle Macpherson – The second part of #5 fulfills the longevity prerequisite for the this position of the list. You see, as I told Swiss the other day, a slammy list isn’t necessarily just a list of hot chicks – sure, that’s a requirement, but it is in no way the only requirement. The longevity requirement gives extra weight to women who I’ve wanted to slammy for a long-long time. For example, Alyssa Milano probably wouldn’t make a list of my 100 hottest chicks, but because I started watching her on Who’s The Boss like 15 years ago or something, she gets a lot of credit for growing up with me, and helping me exercise my cawk and forearm (Thanks, Alyssa, specifically for “Embrace of the Vampire&rdquo So, to fill this requirement, which Jessica did, I’ve put Elle Macpherson here, sharing the limelight with Alessandra Ambrosio. Now, I know Elle isn’t a slouch physically, so she is deserving of a fairly high ranking, but she wouldn’t have made it this high without sharing some of the hotness with Alessandra. It’s sort of like how two decently hot chicks in a threesome are better than one super hot chick in sum regular missionary sex. Same principle at work there. Anyway, here’s some (mostly recent, although I threw in a few throwbacks) pics of “The Body.” You have to be fuckin’ hot to have a nickname like “The Body.” Sorta like, well, I’ll let you figure out why they call me “The Dick.”

• Goto: