Score: 4.70 Votes: 57
rate this

The New OblivionGirl Thread (Complete w/ Video)

Starter: OblivionGirl Posted: 16 years ago Views: 70.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
I'm a fan of her shenanigans, I wish she'd continue documenting and posting them for the rest of us to enjoy. Shame on anyone that criticized this sexy young lady.
Lvl 32
What a bunch of horse's asses why don't people worry about their own lives, the "we're just concerned" crap is all well and good but most people don't want to hear it and will do whatever regardless........so I say party on OblivionGirl your only young once, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

So let's get back to more positive talk and enjoy the pics/vids, hopefully there not the last
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I once took some E and woke up surrounded by cocks. Turned out that I had passed out at the WBW office...and Demo and RD apparently have boundary issues.

They tried that on you as well then Honda ! Dirty bastards, i feel used and abused.
Lvl 32
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLes

I know you don;t want to be told this....but if you had the best sex ever and can;t remember it...perhaps you should cut down on the shit. Try and fuck sober and see how it is

Some the best sex I ever had was while taking something or another...
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLes

I know you don;t want to be told this....but if you had the best sex ever and can;t remember it...perhaps you should cut down on the shit. Try and fuck sober and see how it is

You need to get a life...seriously. I haven't read one thing she said that made me think that she's excessively irresponsible. It's the life of a typical American 20-something. I'd bet $$$$ that the people who are criticizing her are (no offense) a bunch of sad, socially-inept nerds/geeks/losers who only dream of being able to score someone like OG. FYI losers this is what girls do in 2008. You should consider her posts to be an education. Now stop masturbating to her photos/videos, move out of your mother's basement, get a haircut, get a real job that pays real money, go to the gym, & then maybe you'll have a chance with a girl like OG...but I doubt it.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by octagon

You need to get a life...seriously. I haven't read one thing she said that made me think that she's excessively irresponsible. It's the life of a typical American 20-something. I'd bet $$$$ that the people who are criticizing her are (no offense) a bunch of sad, socially-inept nerds/geeks/losers who only dream of being able to score someone like OG. FYI losers this is what girls do in 2008. You should consider her posts to be an education. Now stop masturbating to her photos/videos, move out of your mother's basement, get a haircut, get a real job that pays real money, go to the gym, & then maybe you'll have a chance with a girl like OG...but I doubt it.

Sounds neat.

Being only slightly socially inept (due to my hatred of people)..Let me be the first to say this man is telling the truth..girls now a days (the majority)..are on/or have been on something since they were like 15, it's a shame sometimes, but it's just the way things are, some people like to get high to have fun..but some people can just have fun, having fun. It's better to just let people do what they like, and let them suffer the consequences rather than preach to them about healthy living. People will always do what they want, it's not up to anyone to judge them....everyone should live their lives the way they choose...good or bad.

Now everyone needs to stop bumping this damn thread if no pics or vids are placed. So after this post there should be no more posts..until OblivionGirl comes back to post more...

..fucking seriously.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by ArtieLange

I'm a fan of her shenanigans, I wish she'd continue documenting and posting them for the rest of us to enjoy. Shame on anyone that criticized this sexy young lady.

im a fan of yours too artie...god rest your soul!
Lvl 5
hey obliv, how was your weekend?

nice one guys for waking up and realising what asses u were being!
Lvl 25
we're being asses?

You are happy for the girl to kill herself just as long as someone comes along and posts the vid of her having sex beforehand?
Lvl 29
*locked until OblivionGirl wants to post more videos*

• Goto: