Score: 4.70 Votes: 57
rate this

The New OblivionGirl Thread (Complete w/ Video)

Starter: OblivionGirl Posted: 16 years ago Views: 70.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Today is the day *evil grin*

I've pulled my motherboard outta my laptop and we're gonna go see the PC guy
Lvl 19
oh how I want to be the pc guy...

Lvl 5
Is the pc guy gonna know whats hit him lol think we all wish we were the pc guy today!!! Can't wait to hear what happend oblivion

And as for the pics WOW WOW WOW your looking so hot, you have the sexiest eyes, the lips look so inviting, u look so sexy posing!! Your body is awesome, the pic with the wet panties is just sooo horny!!! well the others are too hehe THe pc guy is soo lucky today!! Thank you for sharing and look forward to your next post
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by OblivionGirl

Can't wait to see the results. Love your work.
Lvl 8
Quote:

Being an Apple / Mac guy, I've NEVER found myself actually wanting to be the "PC guy" until today...

But what I wouldn't give to be the one who gets to push that motherboard back in...
Lvl 9
OK! His name is Royce. He's 23... single... no kids. w00t!

I walked in... he was at the front desk... so... I leaned over the counter (WITH my thong showing, while wearing a seriously low cut shirt, haha) and pretended to be interested in what was wrong with my mother board. He kinda stood there for a second like mortal kombat right before fatality... with his mouth open. So, they're gonna have to send my MB off to ATL (like I didn't know that when I walked in there) and it's gonna cost me $130 to have it fixed (ugh! FUCK). So, he took it to the back... and never returned (wonder why? lol) and there was this girl (I think it was a girl, looked like a butch lesbo) at the counter, so I'm like "whos that guy?" and she said "Royce" so I asked if she knew if he was seeing anyone and she said he wasn't and asked if I wanted her to call him back up here, and I'm like... "no, I'm sure he's very busy" (yeah, spankin it) so I told her to just leave him my number, so she did, and we've been talking =). Seeing him this weekend... and blowing off the plans I already had with Caleb. Calebs cock is just... too fuckin big... for me >.< I lost interest in him last weekend sometime during "Oww, oh fuck"
Lvl 5
RESULT oblivion, lol

Sounds like he didn't know what hit him, must have had to go back there to hide his boner lol you must have been look seriously hot bent over the counter!! Least he had the bottle to call you up, hope you have an awesome weekend! Don't blame you for ditching Caleb, doesn't sound like much fun, oucch...
Lvl 6
Quote:

OK! His name is Royce. He's 23... single... no kids. w00t!

I walked in... he was at the front desk... so... I leaned over the counter (WITH my thong showing, while wearing a seriously low cut shirt, haha) and pretended to be interested in what was wrong with my mother board. He kinda stood there for a second like mortal kombat right before fatality... with his mouth open. So, they're gonna have to send my MB off to ATL (like I didn't know that when I walked in there) and it's gonna cost me $130 to have it fixed (ugh! FUCK). So, he took it to the back... and never returned (wonder why? lol) and there was this girl (I think it was a girl, looked like a butch lesbo) at the counter, so I'm like "whos that guy?" and she said "Royce" so I asked if she knew if he was seeing anyone and she said he wasn't and asked if I wanted her to call him back up here, and I'm like... "no, I'm sure he's very busy" (yeah, spankin it) so I told her to just leave him my number, so she did, and we've been talking =). Seeing him this weekend... and blowing off the plans I already had with Caleb. Calebs cock is just... too fuckin big... for me >.< I lost interest in him last weekend sometime during "Oww, oh fuck"

Would you tell me your age?
Lvl 8
u got any pix of u fuckin Caleb, OG? id like 2 see you getting your pussy stretched!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Bluealien1982

Would you tell me your age?

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandPartyBoi

u got any pix of u fuckin Caleb, OG? id like 2 see you getting your pussy stretched!

Negative
Lvl 30
Havagudweekend!
Lvl 8
since I've been watching your threads i've got a newfound respect for the state of GA!!! your my dream girl, OG!!!
Lvl 5
sooo whats the plan for the weekend with PC guy ??
Lvl 6
Quote:

Thats a nice age!!!
From where are you?
Lvl 11
Thanks for the new pics OG, you look great. Any chance of getting some new vids as well?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

Thanks for the new pics OG, you look great. Any chance of getting some new vids as well?

TY. Doubt it on the vids, though. No one is ever up for doing vids.
Lvl 9
PC guy = damn good fuck, by the way =)
Lvl 7
Very nice, I'm sure he will keep coming back for more
Lvl 11
Quote:

TY. Doubt it on the vids, though. No one is ever up for doing vids.

Your other solo vids were smokin', so you don't need a partner to make movies Besides that, I'm a lot more interested in seeing your cute body and face than some dude's ass.
  • Goto: