Score: 4.70 Votes: 57
rate this

The New OblivionGirl Thread (Complete w/ Video)

Starter: OblivionGirl Posted: 16 years ago Views: 70.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by OblivionGirl

PC guy = damn good fuck, by the way =)

gonna give details?

Lvl 12
Yo oblivion! I would be more than willing to do vid wit ya! I aint no fatty perv either! lmao!
Lvl 5
What part of ga are you from, i'm looking for someone to party with and you look fun . I live in Powder Springs (near marietta).
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell
Your other solo vids were smokin', so you don't need a partner to make movies Besides that, I'm a lot more interested in seeing your cute body and face...

I have to say that I would LOVE another solo vid. That first one has been the inspiration for MANY rounds of "self abuse."

Add to that the tease about you having enjoyed a bitof anal play AND your lovely new toy...

I'm getting hard just THINKING about it!
Lvl 5
Quote:

PC guy = damn good fuck, by the way =)

You had a good time then, how about you tell us a little bit more of how your encounter went

and I 2nd the solo vid was seriously hot and any more vids or pics would be awesome!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

You had a good time then, how about you tell us a little bit more of how your encounter went

and I 2nd the solo vid was seriously hot and any more vids or pics would be awesome!

Lol, well I went over to his house with no intentions of anything happening since it'd be the first time we saw eachother outside of work. I mean like, I was well over 100% positive nothing was gonna happen. I was gonna be there for a few hours and then go home. But then it started getting late and he's like "what would it take to get you to stay with me?" So I called my dad and threw him some lie. Then we went and got some food, and while we were there who the fuck shows up? David. Davids the guy from spring break. I was really drunk and we fucked, lmao, and then Dylan told everyone because Dylan watched us. And like a fucking idiot when David came over to say hey he brought up the events of spring break >.< and it was awkward. But yeah, finally got rid of David... and went back to Royce's (Royce = PC guy). I don't even remember how it happened. We were making out then next thing I knew he was eating me out . And he ate for like half an hour, maybe more. I don't even know how many times I got off... especially when I rode his face. So when I was done I started kissing all the cum off his face and I slid down.... teased some... then slid his cock down my throat, which I'm pretty sure he liked because I think I still have scratch marks on my back. And his cock is like... *shudders* its nothing like the nightmare from the other week, haha. Its big, and thick, but not so big I can't take it all with some extra effort. (Lemme just take a second to say, I'm starting to feel like all these cocks are something outta goldilocks. "This ones way too big, but this ones way too small, but this one is juuust right" lol). Everytime I looked up his eyes were wide open and his hand was covering his mouth, lol. Then he started fucking my face and I felt him cumming. And I swallowed it all . And I'm thinkin its over. But like 10 minutes later, he rolls over ontop of me and slides in. And I didn't even see it coming, haha. but he fucking gave me some dick .
Lvl 8
Quote:

Lol, well I went over to his house with no intentions of anything happening since it'd be the first time we saw eachother outside of work. I mean like, I was well over 100% positive nothing was gonna happen. I was gonna be there for a few hours and then go home. But then it started getting late and he's like "what would it take to get you to stay with me?" So I called my dad and threw him some lie. Then we went and got some food, and while we were there who the fuck shows up? David. Davids the guy from spring break. I was really drunk and we fucked, lmao, and then Dylan told everyone because Dylan watched us. And like a fucking idiot when David came over to say hey he brought up the events of spring break >.< and it was awkward. But yeah, finally got rid of David... and went back to Royce's (Royce = PC guy). I don't even remember how it happened. We were making out then next thing I knew he was eating me out . And he ate for like half an hour, maybe more. I don't even know how many times I got off... especially when I rode his face. So when I was done I started kissing all the cum off his face and I slid down.... teased some... then slid his cock down my throat, which I'm pretty sure he liked because I think I still have scratch marks on my back. And his cock is like... *shudders* its nothing like the nightmare from the other week, haha. Its big, and thick, but not so big I can't take it all with some extra effort. (Lemme just take a second to say, I'm starting to feel like all these cocks are something outta goldilocks. "This ones way too big, but this ones way too small, but this one is juuust right" lol). Everytime I looked up his eyes were wide open and his hand was covering his mouth, lol. Then he started fucking my face and I felt him cumming. And I swallowed it all . And I'm thinkin its over. But like 10 minutes later, he rolls over ontop of me and slides in. And I didn't even see it coming, haha. but he fucking gave me some dick .

so jealous... OG, you need to volunteer for cloning experiments... the world needs more of you!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by cannibal

so jealous... OG, you need to volunteer for cloning experiments... the world needs more of you!

ditto

TY OG!!
Lvl 5
Thank you for sharing the events Oblivion, sounds like it turned out to be a really good suprise, going with the intention of nothing happening and then the fiasco with David for the evening to turn out that to find out Royce has a cock that is just right and end up having a great session, very jealous here!!! Cum all over his face and then give him deep throat thats just sooo horny, I am guessing you will be seeing Royce again soon!?

Quote:
Originally posted by cannibal

I like your thinking!!!
Lvl 9
Quote:

I am guessing you will be seeing Royce again soon!?

lol, I stayed with him again lastnight actually =)
Lvl 6
Quote:

lol, I stayed with him again lastnight actually =)

I really think you need a blog... could have it bee a secret persona and just share your endeavors as they are very interesting. I am game on partnering up for this and a few other things but we can keep it business Could make decent money on ads and such.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by jenks517

I really think you need a blog... could have it bee a secret persona and just share your endeavors as they are very interesting. I am game on partnering up for this and a few other things but we can keep it business Could make decent money on ads and such.

I have a blog
Lvl 6
Quote:

I have a blog

I meant on your own domain.. with a custom design and actually trying to make it a place lots of guys want to stop. Anyways not sure what blog you have now and what not just an idea.
Lvl 14
lol jenks smells money
Lvl 6
OblivionGirl is sexy as fook. Those look like some great cock sucking lips and love the perfect tits and your shaven pussy just blows my mind
Lvl 5
hey oblivion, how was your weekend? here in the UK we had monday as public holiday, so we had a long weekend, but good old british weather pissed it down. Did you get up to much? HOw is PC guy hehe
Lvl 5
Havn't seen u for a few days, hope you are well and having a great time with PC guy lol
Lvl 9
Quote:

Havn't seen u for a few days, hope you are well and having a great time with PC guy lol

Yuh. Everythings good. Been busy with Royce (AKA "PC guy". Spent the weekend with him when I wasn't working... and even when I was working he took me to lunch =). slept together the whole weekend... got into some awesome sex, haha, then he woke up and made me breakfast. =)
Lvl 6
Quote:

Yuh. Everythings good. Been busy with Royce (AKA "PC guy". Spent the weekend with him when I wasn't working... and even when I was working he took me to lunch =). slept together the whole weekend... got into some awesome sex, haha, then he woke up and made me breakfast. =)

He woke you up or little "PC Guy" woke you up by proding you in back?
Lvl 27
If ever a thread deserved 5 stars, then it is this one...

• Goto: