Score: 4.70 Votes: 57
rate this

The New OblivionGirl Thread (Complete w/ Video)

Starter: OblivionGirl Posted: 16 years ago Views: 70.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by scott876

He woke you up or little "PC Guy" woke you up by proding you in back?

Actually I woke up and climbed ontop of him, THEN he woke up... and little "pc guy" too. =)
Lvl 13
u taking pic requests?
Lvl 13
u taking pic requests?
Lvl 5
Sounds like you have been having lots of fun and a great time with PC Guy, he sounds like a nice guy too
What you have planned this weekend?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

Sounds like you have been having lots of fun and a great time with PC Guy, he sounds like a nice guy too
What you have planned this weekend?

Nothing really this weekend. I'm staying with him tonight, stayed with him lastnight, too, lol. Tomorrow he's meeting my Dad and that's pretty much it. Next weekend, though, me and my brother are making a 3 hour drive to south GA where I used to live. We're gonna take Royce and Wesley... and be fucked up literally the entire time we're there =/ so THAT should be fun =p
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by OblivionGirl

I have a blog

Ooh.. That sounds painfull.. Is it contagious..
Lvl 13
Lvl 7
your pussy is very cute and lickable
Lvl 13
can we have pics of u in heels?
Lvl 5
Quote:

Nothing really this weekend. I'm staying with him tonight, stayed with him lastnight, too, lol. Tomorrow he's meeting my Dad and that's pretty much it. Next weekend, though, me and my brother are making a 3 hour drive to south GA where I used to live. We're gonna take Royce and Wesley... and be fucked up literally the entire time we're there =/ so THAT should be fun =p

Sounds like an awesome weekend planned this coming one, Road Trip and a mental weekend Hope he went down ok with your dad, sounds like you are really into him What you up to this week? Would be great to get some new pics or even vid of you soon!!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

Sounds like an awesome weekend planned this coming one, Road Trip and a mental weekend Hope he went down ok with your dad, sounds like you are really into him What you up to this week? Would be great to get some new pics or even vid of you soon!!

Funny you should mention a video. I was talking to Royce about how I'd made some videos in the past and that they were floating around online and he seemed pretty interested in making one with me. We took some pics today but they're on his phone. I'll be sure to steal his phone and send them to my phone and throw them on here when I get a chance, lol. Not making any promises on a video, but it looks like a real possibility.

This weekend was amazing, though. I've stayed with Royce for, like, the past 4 nights. I was way drunk the night before last. Then when I got up... before I went to work I popped some Xanax which made stupid shit fun and had me whistling Christmas music at work. When I got off work I popped some hydrocodones, like, a lot of them... and did some shots.... and john sent me a text like "how ya feelin?" to which I replied "Fanninoe", which I later figured out meant "damn good" in i-just-took-a-buncha-pills T9. I'm still messed up, actually =/ The rest of the week will probably be like this and this weekend will be insane.

Oh yeah, and finally... my motherboard came back from Atlanta. Royces boss is charging me almost nothing for fixing it "because she is who she is".

Which reminds me, yesterday while I was at work, as in... on the clock... I snuck off and walked over to Royces work (our businesses are right next to eachother. Like, they share a parking lot) and we got in a nice quickie. It's fun times. First he laid me back on his desk... and by the end I was bent over a shipment of Dell computers.
Lvl 12
Looking forward to your theft!!!
Lvl 12
Looking forward to your theft!!!
Lvl 9
so youre still ridiculously hot...

can't wait to see some new pics
Lvl 18
You cute but keep taking all those pills and by 35 you'll look like your 50 if you even live that long. That's just the truth of the situation. Pills are designed for a purpose not to "get fucked up" and people who choose pills as their drug of choice usually end up dead before too long. Xanax is no joke. That shit wreaks havoc on your body physically not to mention what it does mentally. A good friend of mine took a bunch of em and woke up in a jail cell in Tampa having no fuckin clue what happened the night before. Well now he's in prison for 15 years for doing a whole bunch of shit he doesn't even remember doing thanks to the Xanax. He used to think that shit was "fun" too. I feel bad for people who don't know any better.

My whole life I've refused to sell pills or heroin cause I couldn't live with myself knowing I was putting that shit in people.

Weed on the other hand...that's a whole other story.
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

You cute but keep taking all those pills and by 35 you'll look like your 50 if you even live that long. That's just the truth of the situation. Pills are designed for a purpose not to "get fucked up" and people who choose pills as their drug of choice usually end up dead before too long. Xanax is no joke. That shit wreaks havoc on your body physically not to mention what it does mentally. A good friend of mine took a bunch of em and woke up in a jail cell in Tampa having no fuckin clue what happened the night before. Well now he's in prison for 15 years for doing a whole bunch of shit he doesn't even remember doing thanks to the Xanax. He used to think that shit was "fun" too. I feel bad for people who don't know any better.

My whole life I've refused to sell pills or heroin cause I couldn't live with myself knowing I was putting that shit in people.

Weed on the other hand...that's a whole other story.

If it makes you feel better to tell me stuff I already know, then thanks I guess, but I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. I'm 19. I still have a little bit of room to do stupid shit before waking up and realizing that drugs r bad, m'kay? =p but really... 'preciate the concern, but I'm gonna wait a couple years before taking that advice. =)
Lvl 11
Quote:

If it makes you feel better to tell me stuff I already know, then thanks I guess, but I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. I'm 19. I still have a little bit of room to do stupid shit before waking up and realizing that drugs r bad, m'kay? =p but really... 'preciate the concern, but I'm gonna wait a couple years before taking that advice. =)

Might be a good idea to listen to him anyway. Im just one year older than you, but been through hell and back allready. Ive been addicted to cocaine from 15-18 years old. Honestly drugs are the worst thing and so NOT cool. Believe me, once you started it's damn hard to quit. I lost multiple friends to it allready, none of them older than 20. Its a damn waste. Stop it now you might be able to.
Lvl 11
Quote:

Might be a good idea to listen to him anyway. Im just one year older than you, but been through hell and back allready. Ive been addicted to cocaine from 15-18 years old. Honestly drugs are the worst thing and so NOT cool. Believe me, once you started it's damn hard to quit. I lost multiple friends to it allready, none of them older than 20. Its a damn waste. Stop it now you might be able to.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Drakkie

Whatever

Whatever

...I do what I want >.<

I don't base my actions on anything anyone else says... not in any area (except D&S sex maybe), so telling me this is a big waste of your time and an aggrivation to me. If its as bad as you say I'll figure that out one day. Mistakes are how we learn. You don't make mistakes, you don't learn shit.
Lvl 9
And I'm not trying to be rude, by the way. I mean, I appreciate people showing their concern, I'm just not hearing it. How would you feel if people stepped in and told you how to live your life, then you're like "no thanks" and they keep on?

New subject. Please.

:-)
  • Goto: