Score: 4.70 Votes: 57
rate this

The New OblivionGirl Thread (Complete w/ Video)

Starter: OblivionGirl Posted: 16 years ago Views: 70.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
can we see more pix please? When you gonna do some vids?
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by OblivionGirl

And I'm not trying to be rude, by the way. I mean, I appreciate people showing their concern, I'm just not hearing it. How would you feel if people stepped in and told you how to live your life, then you're like "no thanks" and they keep on?

New subject. Please.

:-)

more pics of your sexy body pls to distract ppl from givin advice
Lvl 12
I can understand what these guys are saying obliv, but as you say its your life to live how you like. just think they were concerned for you thats all. Just as long as you careful and know what ya doing!
Lvl 11
Looking forward to your pics.
Lvl 5
Quote:

Funny you should mention a video. I was talking to Royce about how I'd made some videos in the past and that they were floating around online and he seemed pretty interested in making one with me. We took some pics today but they're on his phone. I'll be sure to steal his phone and send them to my phone and throw them on here when I get a chance, lol. Not making any promises on a video, but it looks like a real possibility.

This weekend was amazing, though. I've stayed with Royce for, like, the past 4 nights. I was way drunk the night before last. Then when I got up... before I went to work I popped some Xanax which made stupid shit fun and had me whistling Christmas music at work. When I got off work I popped some hydrocodones, like, a lot of them... and did some shots.... and john sent me a text like "how ya feelin?" to which I replied "Fanninoe", which I later figured out meant "damn good" in i-just-took-a-buncha-pills T9. I'm still messed up, actually =/ The rest of the week will probably be like this and this weekend will be insane.

Oh yeah, and finally... my motherboard came back from Atlanta. Royces boss is charging me almost nothing for fixing it "because she is who she is".

Which reminds me, yesterday while I was at work, as in... on the clock... I snuck off and walked over to Royces work (our businesses are right next to eachother. Like, they share a parking lot) and we got in a nice quickie. It's fun times. First he laid me back on his desk... and by the end I was bent over a shipment of Dell computers.

Wow sounds great, I really look forward to it if you get chance!!

Sounds like your having a great time!! Although I dunno what happend stepped away for a couple of days and when I get back the guys have gone mad lol - give the girl a break and let her live her life!!

Work sex now that sounds extremely horny hehe

Hope you are looking forward to the weekend!!
Lvl 5
hey obliv, hope you are ok and your weekend wasn't too heavy
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

hey obliv, hope you are ok and your weekend wasn't too heavy

Yeah I'm ok =p don't remember the weekend tho >.< pretty much all I remember is holding hands with Lauren at this gas station and walking like a robot out into god knows where and it felt like the end of the world. That, and me and Royce were gonna fuck but I thought he was Wesley and I said "I'm really drunk Wesley". Royce says after that we had some of the best sex we've ever had and that it went on for like an hour and a half, but I don't remember that either. =/
Lvl 28
Sounds nifty..
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Sounds nifty..

It was. I need a rest now, though.... like a week or two where I'm not messed up. The past two nights I've woke up either tingling, or twitching thinking that I took something and am trippin' balls, lol... all mental. When I realize I didn't take anything it all stops. It's weird. I've done it before randomly where I dream I do acid and wake up seeing shit that isn't there
Lvl 28
Quote:

It was. I need a rest now, though.... like a week or two where I'm not messed up. The past two nights I've woke up either tingling, or twitching thinking that I took something and am trippin' balls, lol... all mental. When I realize I didn't take anything it all stops. It's weird. I've done it before randomly where I dream I do acid and wake up seeing shit that isn't there

I once took some E and woke up surrounded by cocks. Turned out that I had passed out at the WBW office...and Demo and RD apparently have boundary issues.
Lvl 5
Sounds like you had an awesome weekend, shame you don't remeber the best sex you two have had lol Sounds very freaky waking up seeing stuff thats not there, dreaming u r trippin, I hope you get some good rest and take it easy this week, what is the random shit you been seeing that isn't really there?

Quote:

Yeah I'm ok =p don't remember the weekend tho >.< pretty much all I remember is holding hands with Lauren at this gas station and walking like a robot out into god knows where and it felt like the end of the world. That, and me and Royce were gonna fuck but I thought he was Wesley and I said "I'm really drunk Wesley". Royce says after that we had some of the best sex we've ever had and that it went on for like an hour and a half, but I don't remember that either. =/
Lvl 25
Quote:

I know you don;t want to be told this....but if you had the best sex ever and can;t remember it...perhaps you should cut down on the shit. Try and fuck sober and see how it is
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLes

I know you don;t want to be told this....but if you had the best sex ever and can;t remember it...perhaps you should cut down on the shit. Try and fuck sober and see how it is

*Rolls eyes*

I'm outta here.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLes

Whenever you start a sentence with, I know you don't want to be told this. It is probably within your best interest to stop there.
Lvl 7
This is some good daddy/daughter role play here....
Lvl 8
I know you prolly dont wanna hear this, but i dont see anything wrong with getting fucked up all the time. Its part of my daily schedule!
Lvl 12
take a break tickles your working to hard. interesting avatar by the way tickles.
as for obliviongirl, while i don't condon excessivedrinking. i'm pretty sure your
old enough to do as you wish. just watch out and have a friend with you to watch
your back. oh and by the way your very beautiful.
Lvl 29
is there going to be any more videos posted here?
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by lilrika

is there going to be any more videos posted here?

I hope so!
I very much doubt so with people bashing her for how she lives her life. But we can all hope there will be.
  • Goto: