Largest amateur database
Over 100 updates daily
Active amateur community

[DEV] Development planning and logs

Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
#11 Posted by Diz-X on 12:45 06-11-2017
Working on a new notification system, where you get your updates as followes/likes on your uploads/topics ect, mentions ect.
#12 Posted by Diz-X on 00:07 10-11-2017
Finished the notification system. Only works for follows now. In the future adding new stuff;

The new user profile is almost finished. Only need to fine-tune some alerts after pressing follow or block user.

The movie section will be removed and the video section will replace it. This means the video section will be pulled out of beta. Only need the redirects in place so links to old section will nicely redirect to correct pages in new video section.
#13 Posted by Diz-X on 23:15 16-11-2017
New patch has been put online.

A lot of changes, please let me know if you encounter any problems. I am working on new fixes and things for you guy!
#14 Posted by DEMO on 05:18 17-11-2017
Friends list is gone.
JUST GIVE ME MY COFFEE AND NO ONE GETS HURT!

THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF TIME FOR SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD
Checkem out peoples... TITTIES
#15 Posted by Diz-X on 08:18 17-11-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Friends list is gone.

The friend list has been replaced for the followers system.
#16 Posted by iamawbwuser on 17:26 17-11-2017
Just a couple small things.

1. Could you look into streamlining the download process for non-premium members (I don't know if premium members have to go through the same steps). Right now I have to click the "Download" button above the pic, which takes me to the "Unblock Content" confirmation page, click the "Yes" (or "No" button, which takes me back to the picture, then click the "Download" button again to start the download process.

I wonder if it's possible to start the download immediately after clicking "Yes" in the "Unblock Content" confirmation page instead of being redirected back to the picture page and clicking on the "Download" button a second time.

2. Could the "Yes" and "No" buttons on the "Unlock Content" page be made smaller. (I have no idea why this bother's me so much but it does.)

Thanks and keep up the good work.
#17 Posted by eightball88 on 17:38 17-11-2017
No possible to send a PM to somebody...when you push on message nothing happens
And how can we win.
When fools can be kings
#18 Posted by eightball88 on 22:26 17-11-2017
in my profile page when I click on Favorite Babes the site transfers me to my uploaded babes instead of my favorites
And how can we win.
When fools can be kings
#19 Posted by Diz-X on 01:27 18-11-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
in my profile page when I click on Favorite Babes the site transfers me to my uploaded babes instead of my favorites

This one has been fixed!
#20 Posted by Diz-X on 01:27 18-11-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
No possible to send a PM to somebody...when you push on message nothing happens

Gonna fix this one tomorrow when I get out of bed