rate this

[DEV] Development planning and logs

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 6 years ago Views: 14.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by pazuru

Page processed in 42.8144 seconds :/

Did a quick patch tonight for this issue. Can you guys let me know if the issue is still there?
Lvl 25
We have been offline for an hour to do some database maintenance. Please let me know if this helps some of the problems;
Lvl 20
Yep. I'll keep testing. The slow loading pages was really intermittent. Just occasionally.

Fast load speeds then occasional really slow ones.

i'll let you know.
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead
Yep. I'll keep testing. The slow loading pages was really intermittent. Just occasionally.

Fast load speeds then occasional really slow ones.

i'll let you know.

Really appreciate it!
Lvl 20
I have had no issues with page processing times today at all.

All loading quickly.

I'll update tomorrow.
The Notification dropdown is difficult to read with the Dark theme and the calendar in the Babes Gallery is broken.

Also, is there a way to change the date format?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by iamawbwuser
The Notification dropdown is difficult to read with the Dark theme and the calendar in the Babes Gallery is broken.

[Link] [Link]

Also, is there a way to change the date format?

- The calendar bug is fixed in upcoming patch.
- The bug with notification I still need to fix.

Can you give me a screenshot of what date formats you wish to change?
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

- The calendar bug is fixed in upcoming patch.
- The bug with notification I still need to fix.

Can you give me a screenshot of what date formats you wish to change?

Date format site wide seems to be locked to day, month, year. (11 December 2017 or 11-12) Could we get the option to change to month, day, year? Also format options like d,dd,m,mm,yy,yyyy? You have the date in different formats throughout the site. Here in the forums you have the month spelled out (11 December 2017) but on the main page you have it numerically (11-12-2017 or 11-12).

I thought we were able to adjust date and time in account settings but I don't see that there.
Lvl 39
Quote:

Did a quick patch tonight for this issue. Can you guys let me know if the issue is still there?

works much better for me
For me it's very slow downloading a video goes at 150KB/sec on APP01 and APP02
Lvl 25
A big update is coming soon with a lot of under the hood fixes. Some tweaks to the normal theme.

Thinking of redesigning the current logo (if you can call it a logo) for whatboyswant.
Lvl 25
New Patch has been placed online. As mention above a lot of tweaks under the hood.

Hopefully this resolves some issues.

Next on the to-do is:
- Fix issue with new safari not able to seek in loading web videos
- Make it easier to premium members to cancel their recurring payment plan
- Redesign of the credits page.
So I found how to change the date in the Language setting but it doesn't seem to change the format site wide. I've got it set to hh:mm am/pm mm-dd-yyyy but on the Home Page and Babe Videos page it's formatted dd-mm-yyyy. The individual pics and videos are formatted the way I want though.

Also, under Wall Settings, you need a Premium Membership but the Upgrade button is in code

Thanks.
Lvl 25
Quote:
So I found how to change the date in the Language setting but it doesn't seem to change the format site wide. I've got it set to hh:mm am/pm mm-dd-yyyy but on the Home Page and Babe Videos page it's formatted dd-mm-yyyy. The individual pics and videos are formatted the way I want though.

Also, under Wall Settings, you need a Premium Membership but the Upgrade button is in code

[Link]

Thanks.

Wall settings aren't available anymore as it is not available anymore.
Lvl 25
Quote:

Thanks.

Something I need to be looking into. Will keep you updated about this progress, added it to my to-do list.
Lvl 25
I want to add more methods for people to earn credits, now people can earn credits by the following ways:
- Upload content: Babes = 2 credits, Cars = 2 credits, movies 2 credits per minute
- Reporting content: 1 credit per good report
- Tagging: 0.01 credit
- Getting an awesome from another user: 0.1 credit
- Linking a image to a series: 1 credit

I want to add the following:
- Voting
- Posting
CleavageHunter finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Do you think we could go back in forum history more than a year, I would love to be able to look at threads from 10 years ago.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Do you think we could go back in forum history more than a year, I would love to be able to look at threads from 10 years ago.

Depends on what I am going to work first on. I got in the planning to totally rebuild babe, car and forums section. Now I am working on the credits part.
Lvl 27
Quote:

Depends on what I am going to work first on. I got in the planning to totally rebuild babe, car and forums section. Now I am working on the credits part.

That sounds like a definite maybe
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO

That sounds like a definite maybe

I could put Forum redesign first over the babe category.. but the poll in the frontpage says something else
  • Goto: