Starter: Diz-X Posted: 6 years ago Views: 14.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
I seem to have lost my friend requests
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by lixboobs
I seem to have lost my friend requests

As stated above, the friend list has been thrown away and made into followers. I have converted this to the new system so all your friends should be the persons you are following. I am working on a list for followers on your profile, but pushing the updates and features out if they are finished and tested.

The followers list makes it easy to follow your favorite members as you can see now in the video section under following.
For the mods , can you in the page of the crew where is visible what each crewmember does change the yes in a green color so the difference is more visible with the no ?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
For the mods , can you in the page of the crew where is visible what each crewmember does change the yes in a green color so the difference is more visible with the no ?

I have to redesign that page, it isn't really nice to look at
Lvl 25
Got some requests thru mail:
- Select the amount of "Populair videos" you can see higher than the current; (Maybe add multiple pages)
- Private messages ain't working anymore
- Viewing comments from members you are following not working anymore (forgot to modify this).

Will fix these issues in the coming days.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by iamawbwuser
Just a couple small things.

1. Could you look into streamlining the download process for non-premium members (I don't know if premium members have to go through the same steps). Right now I have to click the "Download" button above the pic, which takes me to the "Unblock Content" confirmation page, click the "Yes" (or "No" button, which takes me back to the picture, then click the "Download" button again to start the download process.

I wonder if it's possible to start the download immediately after clicking "Yes" in the "Unblock Content" confirmation page instead of being redirected back to the picture page and clicking on the "Download" button a second time.

2. Could the "Yes" and "No" buttons on the "Unlock Content" page be made smaller. (I have no idea why this bother's me so much but it does.)
[Image]

Thanks and keep up the good work.

First off thank you for taking the time to comment on this topic!! I really appreciate all the help!!! I will be redesigning that page and will take all the things you mention into account. The page looks too cluttered as it is.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
Got some requests thru mail:
- Select the amount of "Populair videos" you can see higher than the current; (Maybe add multiple pages)
- Private messages ain't working anymore
- Viewing comments from members you are following not working anymore (forgot to modify this).

Will fix these issues in the coming days.

Has been fixed and will be patched tomorrow. Now time to get some sleep.
Lvl 25
Quote:

Has been fixed and will be patched tomorrow. Now time to get some sleep.

Patch has been put online. All above has been resolved.
Lvl 110
thanks a lot Diz-x..everything is back in perfect running order and the new format is gonna work out really nice..i'm back enjoying the site thanks to you guys
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
thanks a lot Diz-x..everything is back in perfect running order and the new format is gonna work out really nice..i'm back enjoying the site thanks to you guys

There is a lot more to come in the coming weeks! I am working very hard on it.
there is a little problem with the calenders
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
there is a little problem with the calenders
[Image]

That doesn't look good.
Lvl 63
Is it just me? None of the photos show up when I click on a thumbnail or when I review my comments.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by robert98597
Is it just me? None of the photos show up when I click on a thumbnail or when I review my comments.

Can you make a screenshot?
Lvl 39
It's not just robert98597
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Hairy69
It's not just robert98597

thanks for the screenshot. It's because cache disks of APP01 where full, I had to flush very old cache data. should be function correctly now.
RadBuddyDude finds this awesome.
Lvl 39
Thanks
Lvl 63
Quote:

Can you make a screenshot?

No
Lvl 63
Quote:

thanks for the screenshot. It's because cache disks of APP01 where full, I had to flush very old cache data. should be function correctly now.

Still not working. Thanks for help though!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by robert98597
Still not working. Thanks for help though!

Will be fixed in a hour or so, still deleting unused cached. I really need to upgrade the Cache Disks of our webservers one day, they have only 2TB now, and should upgrade to 4 or 6TB at least.
  • Goto: