Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

[DEV] Development planning and logs

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 6 years ago Views: 14.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Notthatbobbybrown
I searched Google for the email address I used to set up my WBW account and the first results showed my username and links to photos and comments on "dev.whatboyswant.com." Is there a way to block the dev site from search engines, as the main/working site seems to be?

Thanks in advance. It could be problematic for me if certain people run a search for that address.

We have address the issue. Sorry about this, this normally shouldn't happen!!!
Lvl 25
We are converting one of our biggest tables at the moment. This could result in some items you already voted on show as unvoted and votes not registering. This convertion will take more than 6 hours.
Lvl 25
Convertion of the rating table has been completed. No more table locks on simple queries, as we are using INNODB now for this. Secondly this will speed up viewing rated items on the site. Voting I am still working on speeding this up, this has more to-do with some optimisation with INNODB itself.

Thank you all for you patience and trust in us.
BWT finds this awesome.
I get a pop up whenever I hover over the "Add/Remove to/from favorites" button on Babe pics/videos and Car pics

Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by iamawbwuser
I get a pop up whenever I hover over the "Add/Remove to/from favorites" button on Babe pics/videos and Car pics

[Link]

Added to my fixlist;
Lvl 9
Would be great if we could see the number of times a picture has been favourited?
Lvl 14
not sure why the constant continuous changes... the babe section now is much more difficult to navigate and the video section feels overwhelming.. just my 2 cents... my generation cant figure out why when something works on the internet it gets constantly changed, everywhere... the changes are never more than a different look and hide and seek on where everything is now located.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirrorball
Would be great if we could see the number of times a picture has been favourited?

Will add this to the list as future features.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by carney456
not sure why the constant continuous changes... the babe section now is much more difficult to navigate and the video section feels overwhelming.. just my 2 cents... my generation cant figure out why when something works on the internet it gets constantly changed, everywhere... the changes are never more than a different look and hide and seek on where everything is now located.

I can understand the frustration, but technology changes and people seem to demand changes for their new devices. Responsive design, better quality movies, easier to navigate with your mobile device or tablet.

The babe section hasn't changed for years now. Only the Babe Video has had the great overhaul. and the new Forums beta
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Will add this to the list as future features.

Great, thanks!
Lvl 9
Another feature that I think would be great would be the option to sort your uploads in order of rating
  • Goto: