Over 100 updates daily
Active amateur community

[DEV] Development planning and logs

Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
#91 Posted by iamawbwuser on 00:41 26-12-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Fixed.

And I got total redesign of the dark theme on my to-do list for the future.

Sorry Diz, doesn't seem to have worked. Still the same.
#92 Posted by Diz-X on 22:03 26-12-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by iamawbwuser

Sorry Diz, doesn't seem to have worked. Still the same.

Hard refresh now. Forgot to recompile the CSS files.
#93 Posted by iamawbwuser on 01:06 27-12-2017
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Hard refresh now. Forgot to recompile the CSS files.

Thanks Diz, you're a rockstar.
#94 Posted by Diz-X on 20:56 31-12-2017
Working on the new forums, the idea is to make it totally different and compact. A better way to navigate, so I am start to experiment with a layout. I will make screenshot if I got some solid stuff and get you guys opinion.
#95 Posted by hiproof on 22:32 31-12-2017
Hi Diz,

On the Home page, when you click on Forum links under "Latest posts," you go to the first post in the Forum topic, not the latest. Is there a way to have those links land visitors on the most recent page of posts?

Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Awesome button is a Like button. It is free to click, and posters get points. They will find more of the content you like!

Tan Lines | She Makes It Happen | Great Outdoors | If you've seen one, you've seen 'em both | Deep & Deeper | Per Fenestram | Seriously | Edible Arrangements | Nippleissimo

My Video Uploads feature lots of girls finishing the job.
#96 Posted by Diz-X on 18:57 03-01-2018
New idea I had about the forums. simplify it a lot, and make it more user accessible.
#97 Posted by Diz-X on 01:04 13-01-2018
Here is what topics will start to look like. It's a begin some stuff is still missing, but I personally already liking the cleaner look.
#98 Posted by Diz-X on 03:26 15-01-2018
I am making a lot of progress on the new forum software. I am programming from ground up and making it cleaner with a less is more approach.

I will put some screenshot online when I finished some more layout changes to new design.
#99 Posted by Diz-X on 20:12 08-03-2018
I have been working really hard on the new forum software. Rebuilding it from ground up, first closed beta will go online very soon for crew members. After they have given me input I will start public beta for others.
DEMO finds this awesome.
#100 Posted by Notthatbobbybrown on 18:52 09-03-2018
I searched Google for the email address I used to set up my WBW account and the first results showed my username and links to photos and comments on "dev.whatboyswant.com." Is there a way to block the dev site from search engines, as the main/working site seems to be?

Thanks in advance. It could be problematic for me if certain people run a search for that address.