Score: 4.20 Votes: 5
rate this

What's up with tit-fucking?

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 8.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
I don't get it.

It's the one "well-known" sexual move that just doesn't make any sense to me. Like, do dudes really dig doing that? I get the whole, "Oooh, titties!" general reaction, but rubbing your dick between them just seems silly. It seems akin, to me, to fucking an armpit or the back of one's knee.

And why is it a chick will agree to some shit like this? I mean, how ridiculous is that? And it's not possible she gets anything out of it, except for chafed tits and a chin full of man spackle.

Do you agree with me that tit-fucking is stupid?
Do you disagree and think it's super sexy?
Are there any other sexual positions/moves that are just plain dumb?

For the illiterate, here's a pic, so you know what I'm talking about.

Censored for the lounge, of course.
Lvl 27
Been there done that and its ok to do, but its more of a control thing than anything, having her pinned down so as that she can't move is kinda hot.

And if you can get the girl to lick you at the same time is always a plus

I'd rate tit fucking a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10...
Lvl 29
Snickers used to be my favorite!!

You really fucked that up, asshole!!

Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

Been there done that and its ok to do, but its more of a control thing than anything, having her pinned down so as that she can't move is kinda hot.

I guess.

You know what's even better than that? Drop an anvil on her face, then fuck her. SOOO HOT!

Quote:
Originally posted by Demo

And if you can get the girl to lick you at the same time is always a plus

Huh? You date some sort of frog-tongued iguana or something?
Lvl 25
I much prefer to get a cameltoe slide.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Huh? You date some sort of frog-tongued iguana or something?

If done correctly, any averaged tongue girl can do it...
Lvl 16
I've done it once. It was totally spontaneous on both of our parts and we
just went with it, you know, a first for both and were already doin it so why not.

I kind of felt the same way as you but the one time was pretty hot and she seemed to love
the over all kinkiness of the situation. Which is probly why I was cool with it.

Would I do it again? Probably.
Am I in a rush to do it again? Probably not.
Lvl 7
i've been married way too long. so ANY sex is good sex. what exactly would a woman get out of having a dick poking her tonsils? does that make blow jobs bad?
Lvl 26
I love tit fucking. I think it's totally hot and like kpstoner said girls don't get any satisfaction out of blowing you or jerking you off either but that seems perfectly normal to everyone.

As far as your comment about fucking an armpit or something, I'd have to disagree with that completely. Maybe if armpits are as attractive to men as tits are then it could be fun. Who knows, there probably are guys out there who would like to fuck a girls armpit.

I remember before I ever had sex handjobs were cool then after I had sex I'd get pissed if a girl ever tried to just jerk me off but now for some strange reason I love handjobs. Sometimes that's all I want so tit fucking to me is even better. It's like a handjob but with some big juicy titties and who doesn't like tits.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by kpstoner

i've been married way too long. so ANY sex is good sex. what exactly would a woman get out of having a dick poking her tonsils? does that make blow jobs bad?

Really? Is marriage actually like that Everybody Loves Raymond stuff where the dudes has to like beg for it?

Or is it more you're just super busy, and there isn't time for it or something?

You've got me curious sir.

@Lindros: Dunno, pretty it seems pretty meh. I much prefer foot fucking.

Lvl 6
A real talented chick with major rack and flexible neck movements can make "tity fucking" an awesome thing. Something about having that support under your nuts thats causes the semen to splat!!! " 2thumbs up to tity fuckin in 09"
Lvl 18
Definitely a guy thing. Known a few guys that it was their signature move. However, all were "involved" with other women so I think it was more of a let's see what this one night stand of a chick will let me do sort of thing. Personally, I have only done it with a handful of women, all naturally well endowed or friends with plastic surgeons. I really think it is a racy alternative to pulling out and easier to get a girl to say yes to, than I want to blow a major load on your face.
Lvl 14
I have to agree with Reficul!

Lindros, have you tried it? Don't dismiss it if you haven't given it a try.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by kpstoner

what exactly would a woman get out of having a dick poking her tonsils? does that make blow jobs bad?

No, but at least it's wet and squishy and has a vacuum-sucking aspect to it, which makes it kinda neat.

Tit fucking seems just like, I dunno, fucking rolls of fat.

Quote:
Originally posted by reficul

I love tit fucking. I think it's totally hot and like kpstoner said girls don't get any satisfaction out of blowing you or jerking you off either but that seems perfectly normal to everyone.

Well, honestly, I'm not a big fan of handjobs either. Like, if I wanted to be jerked off, I'd have stayed at home and not shelled out that $25 for movie tickets and an order of nachos (popcorn is lame).

And I think, from a chick's perspective, a hand job is like her saying, "Ugh, I don't really want to do anything sexual with you, but you're a horny monkey, so I'll just rub this little meat stick a bit, and maybe you'll stop being a horny monkey for like 5 minutes."

Quote:
Originally posted by tittyfucker

As far as your comment about fucking an armpit or something, I'd have to disagree with that completely. Maybe if armpits are as attractive to men as tits are then it could be fun. Who knows, there probably are guys out there who would like to fuck a girls armpit.

Ok, I may have been exaggerating a bit. Maybe it's because I don't really care much about the tit size of a chick, but it just seems like you're fucking rolls of skin to me.

Quote:
Originally posted by theboobybomber

I remember before I ever had sex handjobs were cool then after I had sex I'd get pissed if a girl ever tried to just jerk me off but now for some strange reason I love handjobs. Sometimes that's all I want so tit fucking to me is even better. It's like a handjob but with some big juicy titties and who doesn't like tits.

If all you want is a handjob, why not just jerk off? Seems like you're just being lazy...getting someone else to do your dirty work.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by scoutmag1

I have to agree with Reficul!

Lindros, have you tried it? Don't dismiss it if you haven't given it a try.

Yeah, I did it once, and I felt like a fool.

The whole time, I'm saying to myself, "Hey, there's a sweet, sweet vaginer just like two feet from where you are now, so what the fuck are you doing up here?"

Plus, it takes me forever to get off, so scraping my bone against some terts just wasn't helping the situation.
Lvl 37
@ Honda - Men get married to have sex, women get married to quit having sex.

Tit fucks don't do much for me either. I've only done it a few times. One babe had DD boobs. I found that AA's are better, they make your dick look bigger.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EL

No, but at least it's wet and squishy and has a vacuum-sucking aspect to it, which makes it kinda neat.

She's begging for it. Dressed in red. She knows we're looking.
Lvl 24
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40rKfJw4EVU[/youtube]

Damn... was trying to find a pic of that, but google failed me...

Forgot to check youtube...
Lvl 28

Scary Movie.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

[ Image ]

She's begging for it. Dressed in red. She knows we're looking.

Dude, drinking and vacuuming? I thought you knew better.

*shakes head in disappointment*
  • Goto: