Score: 4.20 Votes: 5
rate this

What's up with tit-fucking?

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 8.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Iseewhatyou'redoing

If all you want is a handjob, why not just jerk off? Seems like you're just being lazy...getting someone else to do your dirty work.

Yeah I do that to sometimes but I think we can all agree that it's different with a chick doing it for you. If you could you suck your own dick I'm sure you would and as much as some people probably want to say they'd never leave the house, I promise it would get boring and you would still want a chick to do it for you.
Lvl 11
You must not be a breast man, cuz if u are then it's fucking sweet. I think u don't like it cuz ur not throwing some lube down before u do it brother. I noticed u used the word "chafed" which made me think ur goin at it dry. Whole new world when its slippery dude, give it one more try but with a lil KY to help out
Lvl 59
Yeah, I guess, but you can make anything slippery with lube. You could slide your dick in the bend of her elbow with some lube and a couple minutes of spare time.

And, yeah, I guess it has something to do with me not being a titman.
tit fucking is GREAT!! Some lube on a nice set of tits fuck em then blow all in her mouth damn dude if you dont like tit fucking you must be very sheltered/crazy!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Assman!

tit fucking is GREAT!! Some lube on a nice set of tits fuck em then blow all in her mouth damn dude if you dont like tit fucking you must be very sheltered/crazy!

Yeah, it's probably me that's fucked up. Not the other 18989180 pervs on the site. No, sirree.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

I much prefer to get a cameltoe slide.

Lvl 14
I love it, who wouldnt?
Lvl 6
It surely depends on the breasts you're fucking.

My previous to last GF had the most incredible tits and she would use them as an accessory to the blowjob. It's like having a mouth at the top of a vagina. Pretty sweeet.
Lvl 13
I dig the whole submissive aspect of it. It's a completely dominant position, not to mention the looks on the girls face if she knows what she's doing!
Lvl 18
To me it's just another sexual act when you have a really sexual girl who is into anything goes. It is just part of the "Honey lets's do anything in bed". That is the turn on for me.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by ex_Static

It's a completely dominant position, not to mention the looks on the girls face if she knows what she's doing!

What is there to know what to do?

All she has to do is push her beef pillows together and lay there.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

What is there to know what to do?

All she has to do is push her beef pillows together and lay there.

Lindros, it's almost as if you're trying too hard to not like it. First they were fat rolls, now they're beef pillows. Why all the hating on the tatas? Have you been reading too much Freud?

People like what they like; some like butter on their toast, some like jelly. Some like all kinds of crazy wacky variety, and some are satisfied with..well..whatever it is you're satisfied with (and that's just vaginal sex, yes? where she doesn't have to "know what to do," and can just spread her legs "and lay there"?).

I really don't think it's that big a mystery. Some guys like to rub their cocks on everything they find attractive. Interestingly enough, some women are like this, too... they like to rub their tits and wet pussies over everything that arouses them.

And personally, I think it's good to sometimes feel silly or ridiculous during sex. It's not supposed to be taken so seriously. WHY SO SERIOUS??
Lvl 18
I have attempted it and found it to be pretty dull and awkward.

I haven't had many girls who are built for it though. My type that I go for regularly are really slim in shape girls who have small (b cup or so) very perky tits. B cups don't lend themselves to titty fuckin unless you squeeze em together and make an effort to make it work. For me its face/legs/ass/stomach/overall shape/tits in that order so it's not a big surprise I'm not into fuckin tits I guess. My only tit requirement is firmness and perkiness, size is meaningless to me as long as she has some tits.

I work with a guy who will say the ugliest chick you've ever seen is gorgeous as long as she has some massive tits so I'd assume a guy like him would be into tit fucking since his main focus is tits. Me personally I love blowjobs more then I like sex and that might be cause the first thing on my list is face and so that's what I'm most attracted to. I'm also an ass man but I don't like anal at all but I do like the view from doggystyle.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 15
i love a good titty fuck when i see a beautiful set im just drawn to it but it is more of a foreplay thing and not a finishing move plus it is hot to get licked and suck as your doing it to her and some women really love it , pushing their sweet jugs together pinching nipples its good playful fun for all involved
Lvl 15
Tittie fucking for me is usually a round two event. Like I've already licked and been licked, and fucked a couple different ways and spilled my load. Now I am playing with her, and she with me, getting the wood up for round two. Yes it does have a domination kind of feel to it, but some chicks are really into being dominated and doing things to please their lover.

On vacation I was laying back after a lengthy hot and sweaty fuck-a-thon trying not to pass out and she wouldn't leave my dick alone. After getting me semi erect she went and got the Hawaiian Tropic out and poured it all over her tits. Then she got between the legs and encased my meat in her cleavage. It was awkward but felt good. The best part though was when she started saying shit like "Do you like fuckin my big tits baby?"
From then on I have called it the Hawaiian muscle fuck.
Lvl 5
Lindros if your that curious about it, why haven't you tried it yet.
FOR REAL! I thought you were like the big time pimp or something. HAHAHA!
Lvl 18
Pimps don't titty fuck it's in chapter 3 of the "Pimps Guide to a Pimpin' Life" given to us at birth usually passed down from one of our forefather pimps. Of course that's why you wouldn't know anything about it.
Lvl 21
i get it! i dig it too, with some good size tits.
Lvl 27
I've done a tit fuck before, but to be honest, I didn't really get much out of it. It's kinda awkward to position just right, and even once you get that shit going right, it's alright, kinda like a limpy handjob. That is unless she smashes her boobs together really hard, which just sounds unpleasant.
Lvl 11
My girl gets down on her knees at the end of the bed, and uses them TATA's like a seasoned professional. it's like a HAND JOB with tits! Everytime she does it, though, I know that there is a blow job, not too far behind.
  • Goto: