Score: 4.20 Votes: 5
rate this

What's up with tit-fucking?

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 8.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
I can say that when the dude sits back on you lower chest it is damn hard to breath.
Lvl 3
It's entertaining for a bit, but definitely not the end all be all. I'll admit, though, when a girl went down on me then started rubbing her tits on my johnson I wasn't complaining, and the way she did it was pretty friggin' hot. Helped that she has a great pair, too.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

Pimps don't titty fuck it's in chapter 3 of the "Pimps Guide to a Pimpin' Life" given to us at birth usually passed down from one of our forefather pimps. Of course that's why you wouldn't know anything about it.

You got me there Swiss. You sir are a Smart Ass!
Lvl 19
Most girls like the idea of seeing your cock between their breasts. Just a visual chick thing i guess...

But WendyM is right....kind of hard to breath if they are crushing your chest.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by 888SPO

Most girls like the idea of seeing your cock between their breasts. Just a visual chick thing i guess...

But WendyM is right....kind of hard to breath if they are crushing your chest.

I would guess that scraggly butt hairs scratching your chest aren't the most sexy thing, either.
Lvl 7
slip your hand between her legs and you both can have funa nice pair of ass cheeks to rub your dick thru is nice also
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 59
I've come to the conclusion that you dudes just want to rub your dicks in between something. What, specifically, that "something" is, is entirely irrelevant.

..."Oooh. Two cans of cyanide!"
:: rubs dick between them ::
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by TataConnoisseur

I would guess that scraggly butt hairs scratching your chest aren't the most sexy thing, either.

.....real men shave. Never a problem.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I've come to the conclusion that you dudes just want to rub your dicks in between something. What, specifically, that "something" is, is entirely irrelevant.

I've come to the conclusion that you, dude, just don't want to rub your dicks in between something.

Seriously, though, it's a nice sort of deal when she doesn't want to fuck but still wants to be frisky, first of all. Also, it can feel good with a nice, soft pair of titties, which are generally smoother and more "encompassing" than hands, and with a good amount of spit/lube it can feel really good. I personally prefer having the girl kneeling and doing it while I lay on the bed/sit/stand or whatever, but the dominance factor of being on top can have its advantages.

I like tit-fucking for the sake of variety, if nothing else -- it's just another sexual act to perform from time to time.
Lvl 6
If my wife is on her period and she dont want to suck it. I will settle for a tit fuck. My wife has big tits tho. Maybe if your wife had big tits you would enjoy it more... just a thought
Lvl 14
everyone has their things, I love big tits, so a tit fuck is good. Some people like puffy nips or big pussy lips, I found both to be nasty, but others like it. I dont get it and think they are weird. Once the pusssy lips get darker then the rest of the pussy, I think of meat going bad, but that is me.
Lvl 11
If I know it's going to be a short session, then I'm not going to spend time with my dick in between her tits, but it's a nice way to extend the sexual encounter if one of us gets tired or sore and needs a break.
Lvl 13
did a guy just say they don't like titfucking?
umm... HOMO!
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by eye_love_tits

umm... HOMO!

Judging by your avatar you're a tit loving kinda guy. Is it that difficult to understand that other people don't like the same things as you? And that it doesn't make them gay because of it?
I don't get it either. It's lame. I've done it, maybe three times, just to try it.

The first two times, the only good part about it was that I shot high and got her in the face. The third time, I stopped after about a minute and told her we'd both be better off with her on her hands and knees.

Maybe tit-guys really like it, but I'm really more of an ass-man.
Quote:
Originally posted by eye_love_tits

umm... HOMO!

And nope. Not a homo. I just don't know why, as a straight guy, I would choose to titfuck a chick while she has three perfectly good orifices available.

But whatever. That's just me. If preferring a pussy to chafing myself between a chick's tits makes me a big homo, I guess I'm a flaming homo.
Lvl 10
anyone here that knows me will understand that I love titfucks ...but then I really love tits so . I guess the guys here who love tits love titfucks and the guys who could take or leave it or who have had girl friends who couldn't perform a titfuck though lack of tit aren't that fussed. This is a tit thing!
  • Goto: