Score: 4.50 Votes: 4
rate this

This girl makes me lose my fucking mind..

Starter: 2112Pooh Posted: 18 years ago Views: 9.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by sunkist1

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back it was ment to be.

Very nice, but I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about WHY I had to let her go..

Quote:
Originally posted by CamelKnight

what strikes me as odd is that I don't see any attempt from you trying to contact her physically. Perhaps you live in different parts of the country?

Yes, we live 500km apart..

Quote:
Eventhough there *might* be a reasonable explanation for her not calling or texting you, it's far more obvious that she doesn't want you in her life anymore, for whatever reason.
The only way you are going to find out what reason that is, is to get in contact with her. So get on your bike/car/train/bus/shovel and go to her. Talk to her, ask her why she doesn't return your calls and stuff.
It might be tough, but it's the only way to get it clear. If you're unsure you can take the pain she might put you through when you talk to her, then postpone it a few months. Closure is important, even for us men. You can move on and always wonder, or get the answers you seek and feel really crap for a while, but move on in a better state of mind.

That's what I figure as well, I NEED to sort this out..

Quote:
my own experience. got dumped by a girl aswell but never understood why. I had a MAJOR crush on her. I actually felt love for the first time...
I couldn't bare the thought of hearing/seeing why she didn't want me so I postponed it myself aswell. a year later I asked. I still got hurt but I can live with it now

Yes, I've been there as well, got dumped by another girl 1½yrs ago, never really knew why, so I confronted her and found out why, it hurt but I got over it in a few weeks (with a lot of help from this firl I'm having troubles with now).

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 16
if she's 500km away from you then know this: your relationship with her is over.
it's harsh, but it's true.

500km is too far. you could fly there (driving costs at least 5 hours) but that's too expensive to be doing constantly. long distance relationships just don't work out. the fact that she hasn't returned your calls says the same.

going over there to confront her will make it a bit more difficult. especially when you're gonna hear bad news.

I sincerely doubt you will ever get a true answer to your questions but I hope you will m8.

CK
Lvl 9
Do you have any nude pictures of her?
Lvl 16
Quote:

if she's 500km away from you then know this: your relationship with her is over.
it's harsh, but it's true.

500km is too far. you could fly there (driving costs at least 5 hours) but that's too expensive to be doing constantly. long distance relationships just don't work out. the fact that she hasn't returned your calls says the same.

going over there to confront her will make it a bit more difficult. especially when you're gonna hear bad news.

I sincerely doubt you will ever get a true answer to your questions but I hope you will m8.

CK

Well, it is too far if she's planning on staying there.
But the thing is that I know she wants to move to where I live (she lives in the countryside and I live in the second largest city) so there's a fair chance that we'll run into eachother since we share friends.
Lvl 9
My wife Susa wanted to see a pic of you and her so she could evaluate you both from a purely shallow persepective. She thinks she can tell things about people by just looking at them. Plus I would bet she was curious.
Quote:

what strikes me as odd is that I don't see any attempt from you trying to contact her physically. Perhaps you live in different parts of the country?
If not, go and see her! confront her with the person that is you and see her reaction, rather then hear (phone) or read (SMS/email) it. 80% of communication happens with body language. Seeing her will tell you far better how she feels about you then reading what she's trying to say, if she sends anything at all.

Eventhough there *might* be a reasonable explanation for her not calling or texting you, it's far more obvious that she doesn't want you in her life anymore, for whatever reason.
The only way you are going to find out what reason that is, is to get in contact with her. So get on your bike/car/train/bus/shovel and go to her. Talk to her, ask her why she doesn't return your calls and stuff.
It might be tough, but it's the only way to get it clear. If you're unsure you can take the pain she might put you through when you talk to her, then postpone it a few months. Closure is important, even for us men. You can move on and always wonder, or get the answers you seek and feel really crap for a while, but move on in a better state of mind.

CK

Shovel?!?!
Lvl 13
gutted bro so you havnt had contact with her since she went to the hospital? ummmm....

500 km thats not too bad, when i was with my ex and i gapped it away to "study" i had to take a two hour bus ride, a four hour ferry trip and another 2 hour bus ride to see her at least once a month. Anyway my point is go see her end it find out why, you might even get break up sex.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by sic6sic

gutted bro so you havnt had contact with her since she went to the hospital? ummmm....

500 km thats not too bad, when i was with my ex and i gapped it away to "study" i had to take a two hour bus ride, a four hour ferry trip and another 2 hour bus ride to see her at least once a month. Anyway my point is go see her end it find out why, you might even get break up sex.

Or even make-up-sex, or at least that's what I'd like most..
i would try and move on. i would talk to her first and let her know exactly how you feel so you have no regrets.
Could CK come back and explain how this kid is going to travel by shovel

Quote:
Originally posted by pigeontamertoo

My wife Susa wanted to see a pic of you and her so she could evaluate you both from a purely shallow persepective. She thinks she can tell things about people by just looking at them. Plus I would bet she was curious.

This is the most shameless ploy to get pics I've ever seen.
Quote:
Originally posted by Samsonite

i love noobs. where is the new spam thread. i cant take it.
Quote:
Originally posted by lokithemadtitan

[reply=Samsonite]

[/reply]

Ain't that the truth

But listen Pooh, be sure to let us know how things work out, either way. We've all been there.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by lokithemadtitan

[reply=Samsonite]

[/reply]
Hmmm, does jujube know how to create a new thread?

BTW, These relationship issues are always difficult to sort out.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by akdizzle

[reply=CamelKnight]
If not, go and see her! confront her with the person that is you and see her reaction, rather then hear (phone) or read (SMS/email) it. 80% of communication happens with body language. Seeing her will tell you far better how she feels about you then reading what she's trying to say, if she sends anything at all.

CK

dr.phil is rasing his guard .. that was some wise shit
[/reply]

How come when I said it people said I sounded dumb but CK says it an suddenly he's Dr. Phil ... I envy you CK

Quote:
Originally posted by BadderThanEver

[reply=WhatsInAName?]
I'm only gonna say it once. If you feel you need to go see her before you move on than do it. I'm not into playin womens games but its better to have closure than to feel bitter no mater what anyone else thinks. Take a weekend find where she is sit her down and tell her the hell you been through. If anything you'll learn what to do and what not to do the next time a girl does this too you.

Don't listen to this guy unless you want to get arrested and have the girl get restraining orders against you. If she doesn't want to talk to/see you, you have to accept that. She doesn't have to accept that you want to see her.
[/reply]

See? See that shit? GAAHHH!
Lvl 16
Ok, latest update:

The other day I sent some frustrated text messages asking WTF and OMG and I know you've been sick, but you didn't cut both your arms off, did you?

She sent me an email that went something like this (translated roughly):
Quote:
Originally posted by The girl in question

No, I certainly haven't cut my hands off.
Yes, I have gastrithis but I'm not feeling well besides that either.
I don't feel like talking to anybody at the moment and I don't want to either.
You're not the only one complaining about me not getting in touch.

But I just don't care atm, I don't feel well.

So I sent her this answer:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2112pooh

No, you've been very clear on that point.
I'm not demanding that we sit down and talk about how you feel or that we sit down and talk at all. Don't you think its strange of you to just disappear like that?

WTF am I to think!?

When I left you in Egypt, I was worried since you weren't feeling well already. I know you're hard to talk to and that you don't usually talk about feelings and stuff. But when I knew that you were due in sweden and I didn't get the least sign that you'd arrived ok I came to the conclusion that you didn't want any contact with me.

I understand that you probably think I've been an ass sending you texts and mails, but what was I supposed to do?

I feel like a dumb ass that hasn't realized he's missed the train. Since I know you pretty well (at least I think so), I know that you never tell people off if you don't want anything to do with them. That makes me even more sure that you didn't want anything to do with me.

If you've felt that I've been a pain in the ass, all you had to do was to tell me and I would've stopped instead of just disappearing. You would've saved yourself the effort of reading my texts and you'd saved me from having troubles sleeping and whatnot.

No, YOU might not care, but I care about YOU and it's been fucking frustrating to not hear from you.

So now I'm just waiting for an answer and I'll take it from there..

Any reflections..?
Lvl 9
good luck
Lvl 13
Quote:

Could CK come back and explain how this kid is going to travel by shovel

just sit on the shovel bit it has arse grooves and but your feet on the handle and if your facing down hill you should travel. dunno really should work ive seen lifties do it up the mountain.
Lvl 9
Dude, you've been dissed and dismissed.

If I've learned one thing about women in my relatively short life thus far, its that they aviod confrontation like the plague. A woman will "break up" with you in her mind and never bother to tell you because it might hurt your feelings or you might try to talk her out of it (i.e. confrontation). As you now know, it hurts your feelings more to not have any closure that it would if just came out and told you to fuck off.

Maybe I'm way off here but I have had several chicks do the same thing to me; not taking/returning calls, giving lame excuses when asked in person, etc., and it never ended well. Actually, it never ended at all. To this day, none of these women ever "broke up" with me.
Lvl 6
I partially agree with flyin raider but in this case she DID write back. So what you need to do is sit back and reflect on your relationship for the past few months, she didn't decide to dissmiss you overnight so if you examine her behavior and how it may have changed you may catch a glimpse of why this is happening the way it is. She wrote you back dude and not to say "Don't talk to me" the lines of communication are still open so you may get the truth yet.

I do think your E-mail was a bit harsh. Yes your feelings are a bit hurt but you need to let that go for now and make sure shes ok before you let hewr have it. I'm not sayin she don't deserve it but if you put her on the defensive so early it's gonna make smoothing this over a little more rough.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by WhatsInAName?

[reply=akdizzle]
[reply=CamelKnight]

CK

dr.phil is rasing his guard .. that was some wise shit
[/reply]

How come when I said it people said I sounded dumb but CK says it an suddenly he's Dr. Phil ... I envy you CK

Quote:

[reply=WhatsInAName?]
I'm only gonna say it once. If you feel you need to go see her before you move on than do it. I'm not into playin womens games but its better to have closure than to feel bitter no mater what anyone else thinks. Take a weekend find where she is sit her down and tell her the hell you been through. If anything you'll learn what to do and what not to do the next time a girl does this too you.

Don't listen to this guy unless you want to get arrested and have the girl get restraining orders against you. If she doesn't want to talk to/see you, you have to accept that. She doesn't have to accept that you want to see her.
[/reply]

See? See that shit? GAAHHH!
[/reply]

he used more words
  • Goto: