Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 8.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9

This is Peanut my 9 month old mastiff.
where do you see teh evil DM ?
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by dieged9

Here is me with my 6 yr old shar-pei , and a couple with his two ex-con dog pound buddies!!

I love your dog man!!! I want a basset hound, the dopier the better! i want my basset HOUND!!!
Lvl 10
I've got a kitten :-)
Roxie
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by creepus

where do you see teh evil DM ?

Well, they certainly aren't virgin angels, so they must have a bit of nasty in them somewhere
Lvl 20
The best fucking cat ever to walk the Earth; Dewey (named after the philosopher, not the duck):

I had to put him to sleep a couple weeks ago. He was my best friend. He was the best cat ever.
Lvl 11
Husky - called duchess
domestic long hair cat - ripley
1 male ferret called - shadow(sable)unruly and likes to play agressive.
2 female ferrets - sadie(white)the thieve, anything she can drag will go to her hiding place. , bandit(sable)very timid and quiet/easygoing

the cat in the pics was a stray that got hit by a car and stayed in our house untill she got well enough...the other cat (ripley) is not very fond of the ferrets
Lvl 20
Pretty damned adorable! I love callicos!
Lvl 17
: D har har seriously tho this is Artemis (goddess of the hunt) my four year old Akita. Shes my love. In the second photo shes stalking prey. They were bred to hunt bears and guard Japanese royalty.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

I had to put him to sleep a couple weeks ago. He was my best friend. He was the best cat ever.

Sorry to hear that dude.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by SyPTo

the other cat (ripley) is not very fond of the ferrets

I always wondered how other animals got along with ferrets...
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

I always wondered how other animals got along with ferrets...

well the cat is very timid , we got her out of a rescue when she was 3 , and she really can't get along with any other animal.. it's not that she is agressive towards them , but she is easily scared.

the callico loved the ferrets and would play with them when they were out of the cage , ofcourse i was always in the room with them , ferrets are like little kids , they will try anything and get in trouble quick if your not paying attention.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by SyPTo

Husky - called duchess
domestic long hair cat - ripley
1 male ferret called - shadow(sable)unruly and likes to play agressive.
2 female ferrets - sadie(white)the thieve, anything she can drag will go to her hiding place. , bandit(sable)very timid and quiet/easygoing

the cat in the pics was a stray that got hit by a car and stayed in our house untill she got well enough...the other cat (ripley) is not very fond of the ferrets
another ferret lover cudos, our cat is not liking our ferrets at all but she is 18 years old ,very used to being alone. We just got our ferrets about a year ago
Lvl 24
i had a ferret for about 7 months when i was living in kansas, my ex boyfriend decided we HAD to have one.

i always loved how i ended up doing all the upkeep for it

one thing i have noticed is that our ferret loved warm baths! fill the tub with a couple inches of warm water and they just lovvvvvvvvveeeeeee it. i'd give her a bath with this ferret strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner once a week, it was her favorite time :P

i think we named her something stupid like squeakers because of the noises she liked to make when she was happy
Lvl 4
My "Little Girl". she's a Pit Bull - Lab mix
Lvl 22
this will be my next..

* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by amadan320

My "Little Girl". she's a Pit Bull - Lab mix

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh shes so cute!!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by trustno.1

this will be my next..

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

why the hell do you need or even want that? a python i can understand. a damn cobra? i knew a guy that kept a puff adder in his garage. that's just asking for trouble.

I had a pet bird, but he and my pet squirrel didn't get along

* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 1
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by atypical

why the hell do you need or even want that? a python i can understand. a damn cobra? i knew a guy that kept a puff adder in his garage. that's just asking for trouble.

[ Link ]

if you take a look here http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4153106/6/10 i still have rhinovipers , i keep and breed venomous snakes since more then 20 years , and as you can see.. i`m still alive. i know what i`m doing.
  • Goto: