Score: 5.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Post something surprising about yourself.

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 14 years ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
I have 6 kids aged from 2 all the way to 20. Only one is biological. I also survived a stroke 2 years ago.

But only you guys (and my wife) know how kinky and perverted I am.....
Lvl 16
I just made an airline reservation to Concord, NC. Arrive Friday evening.
Lvl 18
I too sleep in the nude but for me it's become a necessity. When I try and sleep at someone elses house on a couch or somethin I'm extremely uncomfortable because of the clothes I have to wear.

I also shave my junk. Takes a little bit of effort but the response from girls is and always has been incredible. I've actually had them thank me for it and say that more guys need to follow my lead. Girls don't want hair in their mouth anymore then I do.
Lvl 22
i sleep outside year round. i have a bed on my patio.

Az
Lvl 18
I remember when you posted pics AZ. That is pretty surprising to anyone who doesn't know it though. You are the only person I've ever known (who isn't homeless) who sleeps outside.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

I too sleep in the nude but for me it's become a necessity. When I try and sleep at someone elses house on a couch or somethin I'm extremely uncomfortable because of the clothes I have to wear.

I also shave my junk. Takes a little bit of effort but the response from girls is and always has been incredible. I've actually had them thank me for it and say that more guys need to follow my lead. Girls don't want hair in their mouth anymore then I do.

Yeah, I've done both of these for years and would agree with both statements.
Lvl 6
The wife love that I shave the boys too!! She also thanked when we were dating. No one wants to pick or spit out hair.......
Lvl 8
So, ummm, yeah, I was totally into cocaine.

// censored.
* This post has been modified by Kanzen : 14 years ago
Lvl 18
This is my first zombie Billy sighting.
Lvl 11
I had a 3-some with a set of identical twin girls!

One of which was my best friends girlfriend at the time! The other happen to be my sisters best friend. So really, I screwed 4.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Hazmat35

I had a 3-some with a set of identical twin girls!

One of which was my best friends girlfriend at the time! The other happen to be my sisters best friend. So really, I screwed 4.

Biologically, you only fucked one girl there.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Biologically, you only fucked one girl there.

Ha...you just blinded him with science.
Lvl 29
I have three grandchildren!!

And that, for reasons that would take too long to explain, is surprising!!

Quote:
Ha...you just blinded him with science.

Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

I have three grandchildren!!

I demand an explanation!
Once, I had sex.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I demand an explanation!

It's quite simple. My daughter gave birth to two boys and a girl!!

Lvl 18
that didn't take long to explain. You Republicans make everything so complicated

Congrats btw. How old?
Lvl 18
I just had a 2 liter of soda spontaneously combust in my kitchen. It was quite a mess.
Lvl 27
I don't care to much to socialize with people, being around lots of people makes me very uptight and nervous...
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

that didn't take long to explain. You Republicans make everything so complicated

Congrats btw. How old?

Skylar is 5, Mason is 4, and Lucas is 2!!

• Goto: