Score: 5.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Post something surprising about yourself.

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 14 years ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
I've never had a girlfriend that wasn't 18...

but I am only 20 myself.
Lvl 24
I eat my nails and I love te taste
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Bubbles

i haven't as much as snogged a girl since dec. 1995!! i'm now 38.

WTF!

You REALLY need to get away from teh pr0n, man - you do know there are real girls out there, right?
Lvl 18
I have an art degree and carve wooden Christmas ornaments.

I also think EL's avatar is going to give me a seizure.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by budokan

i suffer from [ Link ]

not too bad anyway.

Yeah, until your house is on fire or leaking natural gas and you can't smell it.

Quote:
Originally posted by nerph

My IQ is 144.

MY IQ is 145.
Lvl 37
My IQ is off the scale
Lvl 11
What's IQ?
Lvl 37
Iggernunt Question

Lvl 30
My mother is 1/2 mexican, 1/2 navite canadian, my father is 1/2 argentinian, 1/2 spanish, I was born in Vancouver and I live in Montreal
Lvl 16
I like to live down to my name on here. I'm actually not as Dumb as I leedz on.
My IQ can hang.

With Tequila
Lvl 59
Ok, I'll type something real.

I've met my dad 3 times in my life. That's kinda surprising, I guess.
Lvl 13
Serge A. Storms is my hero.
Lvl 18
I was the 22nd rank Freespace 2 player in the world for an extended period.

This was while the game was popular, not the first day it was out or years later.
Lvl 13
Speaking of gaming:

I got Total Recall for the original Nintendo when it first came out. I also had a subscription to Nintendo Power magazine. I played the game constantly until I beat it. I'm talking no sleep for days. So I send a Polaroid into Nintendo Power, so I could be put in the "first to beat the game" section. My picture never got published. A few months later some other douche-cock on the other side of the country got his picture in the magazine.

I have never fully recovered from the trauma.
Lvl 59
Man, that sucks.

You shoulda gone and kicked his ass.

At least nowadays you can beat your computer enemies in online tournaments and things.
Lvl 20
I'm hyperactive and that comes through on the boards a lot. My mind constantly moves.

But in real life, I am a very laid back, calm, mellow, easy going person who rarely if ever has any drama or arguments, I rarely am loud or obnoxious, I'm usually the calm pillar of the group that keeps everyone grounded and fairly focused on whatever the goal is.

Even at parties, though I do tend to be very outgoing and chatty and such, I'm always cordial and pleasant and when things get a little off-track I'm often the one that puts things back to where they should be headed.

I guess the surprising thing about me to this community and environment might be how in real life I am very amiable and things just bounce off of me. I don't get upset and rarely am the catalyst for anything - I'm often the one that others come to for stability.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Man, that sucks.

You shoulda gone and kicked his ass.

At least nowadays you can beat your computer enemies in online tournaments and things.

Nope, gotta stay away from the online thing. Too addictive. Like the crack.

I love your avatar. I need to get my woman to do that. I'm not sure she can change that fast though...
Lvl 8
well.....

I have the tools, time and knowledge to create a virus that could seriously harm thousands of people.

Also, I just got accepted into med school!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by MrAndMrsAnonymous

Also, I just got accepted into med school!

JERK!

Lvl 8
hey, whats so jerky about med school?

Although, i have a tale of self-loathing about the whole entry process that seems jerky from the outside observer.
  • Goto: