Score: 5.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Post something surprising about yourself.

Starter: J-Swiss Posted: 14 years ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by MrAndMrsAnonymous

hey, whats so jerky about med school?

Aside from Obama telling me that they're all out to unnecessarily amputate limbs and extract tonsils because said procedures pay better than preventative measures...

...this: http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4739129/3/10/This_is_what_I_want.html#postNumber23

When I was 25 I ranked, 32 out approx 450 people on the Fire Fighters Physical Fitness Test. Now 44 & have a beer belly... go figure!
Lvl 7
I have given at least 30 different married guys head and i didnt know any of them just met them at the mall! Yall should hang out at concord mills more lol!
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by ashleeeller17

I have given at least 30 different married guys head and i didnt know any of them just met them at the mall! Yall should hang out at concord mills more lol!

Id love a blow job sign me up

p.s. wheres concord mills
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by JSteel

Id love a blow job sign me up

p.s. wheres concord mills

Its in concord north carolina just north of charlotte. Its just down the road from lowes motor speedway for all the nascar fans lol love yall muah!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Aside from Obama telling me that they're all out to unnecessarily amputate limbs and extract tonsils because said procedures pay better than preventative measures...

...this:[ Link ]

Well, im totally going to be an oncologist, so any procedures to extract anything are going to be beneficial.
Lvl 37
Be a lawyer and sue doctors, you'll do better with the chicks

When people see their Lawyer driving a Maserati, they say, "My lawyer's a success" When they see their Doctor driving one they say, "There goes my gall bladder."
Lvl 10
When I am with a so,so girl I like her shaved,but when the girl is genuinely pretty,I want her with a full bush...
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by MrAndMrsAnonymous

Well, im totally going to be an oncologist

You'd probably make a better oncologist if you stop talking like a fucking valley girl!!

Lvl 8
um, what? Besides the fact i have forgotten more about immunology, virology and cancer antigen's that you will ever learn about, what the fuck is a valley girl?
Lvl 29
Forgetful doctors is exactly what we need!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_girl
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by newnicknameguy

Speaking of gaming:

I got Total Recall for the original Nintendo when it first came out. I also had a subscription to Nintendo Power magazine. I played the game constantly until I beat it. I'm talking no sleep for days. So I send a Polaroid into Nintendo Power, so I could be put in the "first to beat the game" section. My picture never got published. A few months later some other douche-cock on the other side of the country got his picture in the magazine.

I have never fully recovered from the trauma.

I left my sega genesis on for a week straight to beat sonic...I left my ps2 on for about the same with gta and it caught on fire...
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by ashleeeller17

Its in concord north carolina just north of charlotte. Its just down the road from lowes motor speedway for all the nascar fans lol love yall muah!

I'm married and NC....what a coincidence!
Lvl 18
I'm married and thinking about moving to North Carolina
Lvl 22
I've been sitting in concord mills all Day
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Lvl 4
I was once clinically dead (yay for defribrilators!
Lvl 18
I named my oldest son Sue to make him tough.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by gnu1202

I left my sega genesis on for a week straight to beat sonic...I left my ps2 on for about the same with gta and it caught on fire...

Holy SHIT!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by surfnskibum

I was once clinically dead (yay for defribrilators!

Neat. lol

I sleep in the nude.

Also, I own Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist on Blu-Ray, and I fucking love it.
  • Goto: