I Cannot Fucking Stand It When..

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 16 years ago Views: 26.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Muad-dib

^^nonsmokers telling me to stop smoking in the pub

WORD!

They actually made it illegal here a few months ago. How the hell am I supposed to enjoy a drink f I have to go outside and walk 20 feet away to have a cigarette?!?!?!?!?
Lvl 6
Listening to the English language being butchered... Ghetto or trailer park slang. Ignorant use of 'big' words. Poor grammar.

For example: If something costs $.50, it costs fifty cents- NOT fifty cent. There is more than one cent, so therefore it is CENTS. Christ!

Or, 'Ask' not 'Ax'. You axed him for a ride?!? Does that mean you chopped his head off to get a ride?!? It's fucking ASK. A-S-K.

FUCK! That really, really, REALLY pisses me off.
Lvl 10
I absolutely hate the sound of liquid pouring, into glasses or whatever.

I hate when people go on a show known for cruelty and then act surprised
that people were mean to them.

Guys that try to talk to me while I'm taking a piss or talk to me while they are.
If your hand is on your dick, you are automatically out of the conversation.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Diode

I absolutely hate the sound of liquid pouring, into glasses or whatever.

So, I'm guessing you buy cans or bottles of everything, and I'd never find, say, a 2 liter in your fridge?
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by writerblue

Listening to the English language being butchered... Ghetto or trailer park slang. Ignorant use of 'big' words. Poor grammar.

For example: If something costs $.50, it costs fifty cents- NOT fifty cent. There is more than one cent, so therefore it is CENTS. Christ!

Or, 'Ask' not 'Ax'. You axed him for a ride?!? Does that mean you chopped his head off to get a ride?!? It's fucking ASK. A-S-K.

FUCK! That really, really, REALLY pisses me off.

I was going to aks you for fifty cent but I'm quite sure you would shoot me.

Quote:
Originally posted by Diode

If your hand is on your dick, you are automatically out of the conversation.

word brother.
Lvl 13
i hate fucking tailgaters!!!!!!!!
Lvl 59
I have fuckfaces who drive sooo damn slow all over the place. If you want to sight-see rent a fucking horse. I'm trying to get somewhere, so move your ass.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead

I was going to aks you for fifty cent but I'm quite sure you would shoot me.

No. I don't think he'd shoot you until you "axed" him for "fitty cent."
Quote:
Originally posted by jower

People who preach they r color BLIND...Please!!!

seriously, that bothers you. im color blind....and an electrician. every wiring diagram shows the color code of the wires. it sucks. i have to trace out every wire because the diagram is useless.
Lvl 28
i hate when people drive slow in the fast lane...
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by gibraltar321

seriously, that bothers you. im color blind....and an electrician. every wiring diagram shows the color code of the wires. it sucks. i have to trace out every wire because the diagram is useless.

I believe you made a poor occupational choice given your ocular impairment.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by creepus

i've actually met some drunk ass like you last week. i'd swear he was you he was the kwizatsz haderach, he knew the dessert ways like he was one of us

this was you??? ...the guy without undies?
uhm i was wearing my undies !!
Lvl 4
Easy- iTunes.
Lvl 13
you cry baby's. on here crying about what you cry about every day. and nothing you can change about it.
when a guy cums too quickly.
Lvl 13
Lvl 6
1) I hate having to repeat myself

2) When I tell people I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, and they light up 2 feet from my face

3) Being under-compensated for my work

4) When I've more than proven my intelligence to someone, yet they still feel the need to talk to me like I'm retarded

5) Racism

6) When I make my girl cum 2 or 3 times, and I can't get off once. Very unfulfilled.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by mishxoxoxo

when a guy cums too quickly.

We cum quickly so that we can get to the NEXT fucking sooner.
Lvl 15
when people use the word 'nother'.. there is no such word. "thats a whole nother thing". its either another or other.. not nother.
  • Goto: