Score: 5.00 Votes: 4
rate this

How to make me sick

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 15 years ago Views: 2.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by michaeljw2

I suppose it depends on what side of the political aisle you are on when you consider who he has helped as a US senator.

Dude, he served for 300 days before running for president. Other than voting along party lines I would say he was probably in the bottom 25th percentile when it comes to senators getting shit done.
Lvl 29
It's funny to me that the people who told democrats to stop whining when Dubya won his first election are now the same people who have come out of the woodwork to piss and moan about anything about Obama.
The election is over. He won. Hands down. Move on. No one likes a cry baby. I, for one, will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If/when he screws it up...then it is time to bitch.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by faulty6six6

It's funny to me that the people who told democrats to stop whining when Dubya won his first election are now the same people who have come out of the woodwork to piss and moan about anything about Obama.
The election is over. He won. Hands down. Move on. No one likes a cry baby. I, for one, will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If/when he screws it up...then it is time to bitch.

Would you care to add something of substance to this topic? Specifically, I'd like someone to explain exactly what Obama has done that other President-elects before him have not, that deserves the creation of a paid govnt holiday?
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

Would you care to add something of substance to this topic? Specifically, I'd like someone to explain exactly what Obama has done that other President-elects before him have not, that deserves the creation of a paid govnt holiday?

I believe I said that the holiday was silly and pointless. I am not disagreeing with that one bit.
  • Goto: