How to make me sick

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 15 years ago Views: 2.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
i am just waiting for frame 313 for this guy
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by americanbulldog64

I don't get it. All the dude has done so far is win the Presidential election. These idiots have honored him with a holiday for that? Maybe I should run for shop steward & if I win we'll have a holiday named " Bulldog" day. Geez gimme a break!.

[ Link ]
i agree... he hasn't done anything yet... why isn't he lumped into presidents day like the others... and they have proven themselves...
Yeah, bring in a new boss and he hires all the old bosses managers, and his old bosses wife.

He better make a huge impact quickly or he is going to be a one term president, and he will set the black people back about a decade, in terms of politics.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Xandar

Yeah, bring in a new boss and he hires all the old bosses managers, and his old bosses wife.

He better make a huge impact quickly or he is going to be a one term president, and he will set the black people back about a decade, in terms of politics.
i agree 100 %
Quote:
Originally posted by Xandar

Or worse.
Lvl 22
my $.02.....

when the shit hits the fan duck
Lvl 25
I agree with the set back comment!! and to make a holliday is ignorant on their part. What happens when he flops and fails as the president? How do they explain their stupidity and take back the day off. This Bullshit is called reverse discrimination.
Quote:
Originally posted by fredg222

i am just waiting for frame 313 for this guy

Yeah...this will be a busy four years for Secret Service.
Lvl 25
what is frame 313?
Lvl 13
moss..just do a google search on it....you will see
Lvl 11
hey, OP, come back in 4 yrs and perhaps have something to bitch about. if not, keep on cryin' in that corner of yours while stockpilin' your cache of automatic weapons and supplies. The FUCKING sky is fallin', MAN!!!!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

..and it's being delivered.

Don't bet your paycheck on it.
This is just more of the same political bullshit. I am a Vet & we all know you do not announce a time frame for withdrawal. Barack "Hussein" Obamanation at his finest.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081204/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq_obama

YOU WANTed CHANGE?....lol
This is really ripe! The people that supported him are now saying they are gowing impacient with him.
Lets all see how the smooth Talker gets out of this one.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081204/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_sidelines
Lvl 11
While I agree that he's not in a position to do much yet, I haven't seen any indication that Obama has been, (or can be) a decisive leader.
Lvl 8
Spoken like a true republican... he's going to kick the shit out of office, finally a prez who's going to focus on stuff at home and stay the fuck out of shit that isn't our problem.
Quote:
Originally posted by twwain

hey, OP, come back in 4 yrs and perhaps have something to bitch about. if not, keep on cryin' in that corner of yours while stockpilin' your cache of automatic weapons and supplies. The FUCKING sky is fallin', MAN!!!!

Considering the OP is an American citizen, he has every right to bitch.
Lvl 28
As far as the holiday goes, I don't care who it was that won the election, I think it's ridiculous that a holiday would be passed that soon.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Dakkon76

Spoken like a true republican... he's going to kick the shit out of office, finally a prez who's going to focus on stuff at home and stay the fuck out of shit that isn't our problem.

Spoken like a true liberal.
Obama has done NOTHING in his entire life of any substance.... EVER.
Lvl 25
I agree brownell!! Lets do simple investigation, Whats on his resume other than college? NOTHING thats what I thought!!Oh boy he is black; Great grounds for choosing the president in charge of our country and our kids future!!
  • Goto: